Your Re-paints And Special Customisations

What paint did you use? I'm itching to do that with my LDD...
(May. 08, 2011  6:05 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: My own personal Black Lightning L Drago recolour, sorry if the picture quality isn't that good.
The bey in my opinion looks pretty decent for sharpie though.

[Image: lightningldragoblackver.th.jpg]

You CANNOT be serious -___-. I have that same exact coloring and have had it since last year.
(May. 09, 2011  2:27 AM)Bluezee Wrote: You CANNOT be serious -___-. I have that same exact coloring and have had it since last year.

He never claimed it was a novelty. Why do you seem to claim the idea when he never saw your Beyblade, and when such a combination of colours can be imagined by more than one mind ?
Because the second someone makes a post identical to another, it's automatically assumed to be associated with something repeated ad-nauseum.

Anyway, I like the effect of black marker under L-Drago I. Good going.
(May. 09, 2011  2:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  2:27 AM)Bluezee Wrote: You CANNOT be serious -___-. I have that same exact coloring and have had it since last year.

He never claimed it was a novelty. Why do you seem to claim the idea when he never saw your Beyblade, and when such a combination of colours can be imagined by more than one mind ?

I did not say it could not be imagined by any other mind. I just had not seen one like mine and was expressing that in surprise in a way, not so much as claiming any idea.
(May. 09, 2011  2:38 AM)Bluezee Wrote: I did not say it could not be imagined by any other mind. I just had not seen one like mine and was expressing that in surprise in a way, not so much as claiming any idea.

Oh, your comment looked like you were 'bored' to see this, quite far from just being pleasantly surprised.
Thanks <3.

And, Beyfan suprisingly the colour doesn't rub off easily, the last time I applied sharpie towards it was about... 3-4 months ago?
(May. 08, 2011  8:59 PM)ikmv Wrote: My custom DragoDestroy. Lightly clearcoated to give a shiny look also.

awesome what u used to paint it
My own customised bey.. Hell Wolf 125SF, Pink Ver!Smile Selling this if anyone's interested too.

Nice! At least you didn't color Kerbecs into that disgusting color pink! But I would personally like to see a pink BD145...
Lol. I'll have to dye it then. Must wait till I get some dye Smile and that isn't Kerbecs. It's wolf. I happened to find this pink wolf lying around in my house. So I bought some paint and, yeah Smile
(May. 10, 2011  2:35 PM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: My own customised bey.. Hell Wolf 125SF, Pink Ver!Smile Selling this if anyone's interested too.

what paint u used to paint it
Just some postal paint and a paintbrush.
Lolz, most people use dye..
Dye the metal? You can't. If you're talking about wolf, it's already pink. From a random booster
You should probably take 145WD from Basalt Horogium and paint the insides pink with a sharpie/paint so 1. It doesn't affect performance 2. It looks better.
I don't wanna paint parts. I've thought of your idea before.
i just painted my dragoon g..since ogot an extra one...haha
Wow. Very nice. What paint did you use to paint it?
haha..just use a spray paint..easy and fast...but need to carefully peel the stickers..then paste it again..lol..XD
It looks great. The original white color just doesn't do the red and green stickers any justice. I hope you do more re-paints.
yeah..black with the original stickers look pretty though..need to buy more spray paint..T.T
(May. 12, 2011  8:00 AM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: Nice. Paint by layers?

not really..i used ver fine sand paper on the surface first so that the paint easily sticked on it...but i think it wont be really necessary..
but i spray it two layers...after first layer,i let it dry under the sun..at least 15minutes..then the second layer i let it be 20minutes..just to make sure the paint realyy dry...
Okay cool. Did you use any clear coat? It looks shiny.