Your First Gaming unit/console

Nintendo 64. First game I played was Zelda: Ocarina of Time. The Re-Deads scared the hell out of me seeing as I was only 5 at the time.
your were 5 and you were allowed to play scary games my mom didnt let me even play ghouls and ghosts on the snes
MY first was the GameBoy Advance SP, I got it when I was 4!
My first was the Super Nintendo way back when. My first game in that system (and ever) was Killer Instinct, which came with the system itself.
Ok this was my dads but it was a gamecubei was about 6-7
First console was a Playstation.
Good times man, good times.
I wasn't the RPG fan back then like I am now. I was a 2D sidescroller guy, as I was obsessed with Megaman. First 2 games were Megaman X5 (favorite game EVAR) and the Beyblade game. I loved both of them to death, but sadly they both go scratched up and ruined. Crying So with the release of Megaman X Collection for the Gamecube around '04 or somewhere in that period of time, I got it and low and behold, Megaman X5 was on it. Then jsut a few months ago actually, I was looking at beys on Amazon, and I came across the Beyblade Playstation game. With my Swag Bucks money, it was an easy buy, as it was just under 5 buckaroos.
Good times man.
Good times...
10 years old. PSP.
I can still feel how overjoyed I was when I saw what was in the box. I longed for a console for years, but my parents refused because of their fear of my grades dropping.
My first console was Gameboy advanced when I was 6 years old, afterward when I bought a PS2 I sold my Gameboy advanced for $15 and the game I first bought with it was a Batman gaming unit (I don't know the full title). Although I bought it once again, for my brother.
My first console was the original Xbox.
My favourite game was Halo:Combat Evolved.
my first consel was a nintendo 64 after that i got a playstaion two and both i still have and BOTH still work
My first console was the GameCube I was so excited to get one. I played Mario Kart and Pokemon Colloseum (Awesomely fun) on it
I think i got a SNES or a NES, when I was 2 or 3. I remember getting a megaman game too.It was Cool
(Apr. 26, 2011  4:08 AM)Hero Wrote: Nintendo 64. First game I played was Zelda: Ocarina of Time. The Re-Deads scared the hell out of me seeing as I was only 5 at the time.
I know what you feel, when I got Wind Waker and I saw those Re-Deads and they looked like Egyptian zombies.Chocked

Nintendo 64. Ahhh memories........
NES with Duckhunt/Mario. I still have it stored away in my closet
PS1 with Tekken 1, 2 and 3, plus som Muppet game.
game boy advanced SP tribal version, I bet its worth something, and I got it with pokemon games, my happiest memory was getting pokemon emerald!
I think my first one was a Blue GBA SP, then a PS1 (Which got stolen), then a black DS lite with a New Super MArio Wold game that I promptly lost... GBA SP broke, DS lite brokem got new one, that one got stolen, got another, then traded it in for a 3DS. I had so much fun with that GBA... Now I have another one in red that I got form my friend with Pokemon Yellow for only $9 total!
I was 7 i got a gameboy advanced sp and my game was tony hawk pro skater
I got a Gameboy Advance SP along with Pokemon Leaf Green and Fire Red (Go pokemon!) and now I still play my Gameboy Smile
Ahh. I was two. My older brother put a gameboy in my hands and that was the start of a gaming genius. I got a gameboy advanced sp at three. With pokemon ruby and saphire.
Lol, I was like what, 7 or 8 or younger, and I got a GameCube, I was so excited. The controller it came with was broken tough. Oh yeah, IT WAS PURPLE XD
My first one was a green Gameboy color when i was 3 it took me about 2 days to learn how to play XD
The first one I ever played was an NES with Mario. The first one I ever owned without having to share with my brother, was my yellow Gameboy Color.
I think my first console was the Super Nintendo. I remember arguing with people whether I can get an extra turn or not.