Your First Gaming unit/console

Mine was a Game Boy...Then a Nintendo 64. I played SSB alot and was quite good at it!
Then i got an advance then a Game Cube then a sp then a DS lite, then a wii!
I vaguely remember playing some Mario spelling/math game on my first ever apple computer at the age of two. My parents used to be really strict on me playing only "educational" games, until I became 9 and I had begged them nonstop for around a year for a Gameboy/GBA. The first game I got for it was Super Mario Advance. I neglected eating for days on end to play it. xD
My first ever console was the Atomic Purple Gameboy Color that came with Pokemon Gold my grandparents from Japan bought me; I still have it. Joyful_3 I should play it more often.
Super Nintendo. I was 4. I woke up one Saturday morning and my dad was sitting in the living room with the Super Nintendo, 2 controllers, and a stack of games. It was one of the greatest suprises that I could have ever gotten. Joyful_3 Some of the games were, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario All Stars, Kirby's Dreamland 3, Etc. It was an amazing system. Too bad I don't have it anymore...

My first hand held was a Gameboy Color. It was yellow. I got it with a copy of Kirby's Dreamland. I don't have this Gameboy anymore. But I do have a green Gameboy Color. So it doesn't make much of a difference.
a gameboy with the special pikachu edition pokemon yellow that i still have in a case in my room.ever since iv been a mad pokemon fan.
Space Invaders handheld thing. My father repaired one and gave it to me. I was 5 at the time I believe.
The first console I ever PLAYED was the PS1, the first console I'd ever owned was either a Game Boy Advance SP or a Gamecube, most likely the Gamecube because I remember playing Pokemon Colosseum and it said something about a Gameboy Advance, so I asked for one and didn't realise you needed a pokemon game and a link cable to go into the Gamecube to do so. So, I ended up playing Crash XS a lot, (Still awesome nowadays) About last year I got Pokemon Emerald for it, 'Tis pro. I played the PS1, Owned the GCN and GBASP all in the same year I think.
(Mar. 11, 2011  10:36 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Super Nintendo. I was 4. I woke up one Saturday morning and my dad was sitting in the living room with the Super Nintendo, 2 controllers, and a stack of games. It was one of the greatest suprises that I could have ever gotten. Joyful_3 Some of the games were, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario All Stars, Kirby's Dreamland 3, Etc. It was an amazing system. Too bad I don't have it anymore...

My first hand held was a Gameboy Color. It was yellow. I got it with a copy of Kirby's Dreamland. I don't have this Gameboy anymore. But I do have a green Gameboy Color. So it doesn't make much of a difference.
I wanted a super nintendo but I got an N64 instead Unhappy

My first system was a gameboy pocket (red) with pokemon red and a star wars game that I could never seem to figure out. I remember absolutely loving pokemon from the second I got it. After a lot of training, I was the best in the school.
(Mar. 11, 2011  9:49 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: My first ever console was the Atomic Purple Gameboy Color that came with Pokemon Gold my grandparents from Japan bought me; I still have it. Joyful_3 I should play it more often.

Grin GOD I'M JEALOUS. Mine was the aqua blue Gameboy Color, that I got when I was 6. The SP came out the month afterwards, and I got it and Pokemon Ruby. My first Pokémon game ever still holds a special place in my heart. Joyful_2
the first one i got is a ps2,plus some games (namely: spyhunter,cars(i know)).then,i got my psp,but got broken due to,um,i cant really describe it(its the problem with the batt,it was ,uhh,''leaking'' for no good reasons)
The SNES was my first system, man I remember being inside, laying on the floor, and playing Super Mario Kart. Aaaah those were the days..........
I mustve been about 7 or 8, I dont exactly remember. My mother had gotten me a black GameBoy Pocket and Super Mario Land for my birthday. That game haunts me, I never beat it.
my first gaming console was the psp (play station portable)...i actually received this as a gift frm my cousin.....i ws dumbstruck when i received this bcoz u dont get a psp everyday..... Tongue_out_wink i also got 2 games along with this...

(Apr. 24, 2011  5:29 PM)Shippudenface Wrote: I mustve been about 7 or 8, I dont exactly remember. My mother had gotten me a black GameBoy Pocket and Super Mario Land for my birthday. That game haunts me, I never beat it.
Rebuy it and beat it.
I got a game boy then game cube with games a regret trading mario kart super circut and forget othes for a pokemon saphire when i had ruby and ememerald
first was a N64 followed by the original nintendo console then a game cube and my sis got a wii so yeah oh and I got a DS use to have a game boy color
(Apr. 24, 2011  5:34 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2011  5:29 PM)Shippudenface Wrote: I mustve been about 7 or 8, I dont exactly remember. My mother had gotten me a black GameBoy Pocket and Super Mario Land for my birthday. That game haunts me, I never beat it.
Rebuy it and beat it.

I really should, it was my first game and the only game I owned n never beat. Ebay time.
im not shure of this counts but wehn i was 5-6 i cant remember my aunt let me and my bro have her sega mega drive and her super Nintendo entertainment system but the 1st one some1 bought for me was a blue gameboy advanced
First Console and Age: Gamecube, Age 5
First game: MarioKart Double Dash
This was the stuff of the early new millenium.
But nothing can beat the 80's and 90's!
MKDD is awesome, do you still have it? If you don't, hunt it down or eBay it, it's too good for wasting on someone who's never going to play it, MKDD gives me nostalgia, it was one of the games on my Gamecube, it had a red box instead of black, I also had LOZ CE (Zelda Collectors Edition) I hear it's rare.

Also, for those wondering why people had PS2s as their first console, it was either because they started gaming late or they couldn't afford one and only recently got one, I know of the 2nd one because it's like my 6 year old cousin's situation, they couldn't really afford games consoles and my Aunt found one with games for rather cheap, about £20 at the least, he's still not really got the hang of it but he'll get there. Smile
(Apr. 24, 2011  9:55 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: MKDD is awesome, do you still have it? If you don't, hunt it down or eBay it, it's too good for wasting on someone who's never going to play it, MKDD gives me nostalgia, it was one of the games on my Gamecube, it had a red box instead of black, I also had LOZ CE (Zelda Collectors Edition) I hear it's rare.
I wish I still had it. I've been trying to look for it, but I don't play video games that much more anymore. I am more into beyblades now!
Aww.... That's too bad, I feel sorry for you, I still have mine.
(Apr. 24, 2011  9:55 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: MKDD is awesome, do you still have it? If you don't, hunt it down or eBay it, it's too good for wasting on someone who's never going to play it, MKDD gives me nostalgia, it was one of the games on my Gamecube, it had a red box instead of black, I also had LOZ CE (Zelda Collectors Edition) I hear it's rare.

Also, for those wondering why people had PS2s as their first console, it was either because they started gaming late or they couldn't afford one and only recently got one, I know of the 2nd one because it's like my 6 year old cousin's situation, they couldn't really afford games consoles and my Aunt found one with games for rather cheap, about £20 at the least, he's still not really got the hang of it but he'll get there. Smile
my cousins have it but ive never played it ive only played mario party on it
I received a Sega Master System for Christmas when I was 5 years old. It came along with Sonic The Hedgehog!