Your First Gaming unit/console

My first console was a Nintendo gameboy the one before the gameboy color then it was the first PlayStation
The one and only Xbox when I was 4 and first game was jet set radio ah ah the memories......
I think it was the PS2,me and my brother had fun with it until it broke down cause it was so old.Unhappy
Playstation! It was the families, but I guess it still counts, but my own actual console just for me was my Gameboy Colour which I still have.
My first console was my brother's Nintendo 64. Ah, the memories, the glorious memories.
Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 <3
(Jan. 06, 2013  12:12 PM)Hagane Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2013  7:44 AM)Raykon Wrote: Playstation! It was the families, but I guess it still counts, but my own actual console just for me was my Gameboy Colour which I still have.

Which colour? Which colour? XD XD
I still have my Gameboy Colour too. It's light green and I got it with Pokémon Red. My first game!
I can still remember the smell of fresh Duracell batteries ! Eee

I've got the Australian limited edition one, haha, not sure if it's worth anything more then the other Gameboy colours
i got mine 2 yrs ago nintendo 3ds
Years ago when I was 3? I got my first gaming console which was a Playstation 2.It doesn't work that good anymore though.
My first system was Gameboy Advance.
My first Console was a Nintendo 64 it still works i still play it when i cant play my PS3, I know most bladers like the nintendo style, but im more like a sony Boy
Good old N64
(Jan. 09, 2013  2:52 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: My first system was Gameboy Advance.

This^^^. Mine was the light clear blue color! Joyful_3.
(Jan. 09, 2013  3:35 AM)HDSK Wrote: My first Console was a Nintendo 64 it still works i still play it when i cant play my PS3, I know most bladers like the nintendo style, but im more like a sony Boy
same here but the reasonn i love ps2 instead of ps3 is because i can play bf2-starwars battlefront 2