Your First Gaming unit/console

So at the age of 5 not a book was put into my hand but a Gameboy. The games i got with it were Pokemon Gold and Wario World 2.

How old were you when you got your first console/hand-held and what was it?
When I got my first console, I was 6 and it was a gameboy advanced and I bought it with pokemon leaf green and fire red (I loved pokemon)
i don't exactly know my first console but i think it was a Nintendo entertainment system and i was 3 when i first played it as it was my dad's.

ps: isn't there a topic for this.
(Feb. 05, 2011  1:47 AM)pikabattler Wrote: i don't exactly know my first console but i think it was a Nintendo entertainment system and i was 3 when i first played it as it was my dad's.

ps: isn't there a topic for this.

umm... i think there is a topic for your "Favourite Gaming System" but not your first gaming system. (i could be wrong)
age 4 nintendo 64 got mario kart64
that game still owns Tongue_out
Nintendo 64. Super Smash Brothers and Pokemon Stadium -something rather-.
Nintendo 64. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. That was one if not THE best game out.
Whoops, haha I actually had that one too! ^
I always thought Zelda was the main character, Link.. LOL.
Too bad I sold my N64... I still have the cartridge though... I also had a shooter called Gemini 64 or something. I played it with my dad but it was hard considering I was like 6. I played Majora's Mask aswell... Never got to finishing it.. The mask transformation sequences were always kind of freaky. I wanted to see the Goldeneye glitch for my self
When I was like 3, my cousin gave me a SNES and a Pikachu N64; I never played it until I was like 7. The SNES Games were: Mario AllStars, Power Rangers, Power Rangers Racing, Lion King and Mortal Kombat. All I had for the N64 was some veeery short Elmo game. -__-
i got a n64 with Oot and Super Mario 64 when i was 3
First one I got was a SNES. Still have it too! Some of my favourite games that I own on it are Super Mario All Stars, Donkey Kong Country 1 & 3 and Mortal Kombat 3. A game that I always wanted was Yoshi's Island, but now own the DS version of that game.
Hmm that's hard to remember I think I got a PS2 and game boy for my birthday, and once i went with my friend to get my first PS2 game an he picked up GTA(grand theft auto), the guy at the shop looked at me then him, then my friends dad and thought it was his, when we played my mom came in the room, i could SLAPPED!!XDSmile , and my first game boy game was pokemon no story
The first console I played on was my father's NES (now mine). However, the first console that I officially own, that had belonged to me was the Nintendo 64 (passed down to my cousin). The first game I got with the N64 was James Bond: Golden Eye, at the time I didn't like it much (I wasn't into FPS games at that age), so I went off and bought Super Mario 64, that was a lot more fun.
Do you still have the N64, Jaems? I dare you to do the Goldeneye glitch. Simply tilt the cartridge. I'm sure it will amuse you. After that look up Geddan on YouTube. That's sure to amuse you too.
GameBoy Advance SP With Legend Of Zelda: The Minish Cap . After Play Minish Cap I started buying other zelda games.
gameboy color.pokemon yellow.the first game i ever played was i think duck hunter our sonic adventure dx.
My brother gave me his Dreamcast a long time ago. I still play it with my friend sometimes. Plus you can get free games from online for it...
The first one I played and owned was a NES, but that was my parent's.
The first console I got was N64. I got ocarina of time, and super smash bros. I was a happy dude. It was a present for me and my brothers.
The first one I got that was all for myself was game boy colour. I got it with Pokemon crystal.
first one i had was a gift from my uncle that i got when i was like 4? 6? somewhere around there, it was the dreamcast, and i loved it, but then my mom got mad because all i did was play with it, so she gave it to my other uncle, who gave it back after all these years, and my mom said we never owned it and that she never gave it away

and 2-3 years ago my mom got us the Wii, such a fun console

the first one i bought myself was a GBA, i got last year so, but it was so hard to see the screen so i got a DS lite on ebay (i paid for 60% 0f it)
Ah i just remembered i had a 8-bit console called , Terminator , but the 8-bit age had variety of consoles , i have owned a Terminator a Keyboard console in which you could insert the cartridges & a Mitashi one
GameBoy Advance SP with Crash Bandicoot 2, it is an awsome game, still not gone trough itJoyful_2
My first console was the Playstation one. The first game that I had got for it was Hot Wheels Turbo Racing.
ps1 at 3 years