Your Favourite characters from your favourite animes/games.

Hey! Grin
Who is your favourite Beyblader? (Original, V-Force, G-revolution) - (Mine: Kai And Daichi)
Who is your favourite Beyblader? (MFB) - (Mine: Ryuuga and Kyouya)
Who's your favourite Dragonball Z Character? - (Mine: Trunks)
Who is your favourite Pokemon? - (Mine: Scizor)
Who is your favourite Naruto Character? - (Mine: Itachi)
Who is your favourite Final Fantasy character? - (Mine: Cloud)
Who is your favourite Kingdom Hearts Character? - (Mine: Rikku)

Big list, I know xD
Answer as many possible, if you don't know, then don't answer Smile

EDIT: Feel free to add your own favourites from other animes or games Smile
Who is your favourite Beyblader? Kenny and Daichi
Who is your favourite Beyblade? (MFB) - LL Drago or that kid with saggitario
Who's your favourite Dragonball Z Character? - Krillin
Who is your favourite Pokemon? - Flygon
Who is your favourite Naruto Character? - Konohamaru
Who is your favourite Final Fantasy character? - Squall
Who is your favourite Kingdom Hearts Character? - Leon
Who is your favourite Beyblader? - Brooklyn.
Who is your favourite Beyblade? (Mfb) - Ryuuga & LLDrago.
Who's your favourite Dragonball Z Character? - Android 17.
Who is your favourite Pokemon? - Dragonair.
Who is your favourite Naruto Character? - Kiba.
(Adding on 2 for me - instead of your last 2 lol)
Favourite Inuyasha Character - Sesshomaru. Cute
Favourite YuGiOh Character - Jim "Crocodile" Cook.
Who is your favourite Beyblader? (Original, V-Force, G-revolution) - (Mine: Kai, Tala and Miguel)
Who is your favourite Beyblader? (MFB) - (Mine: Ginga and Kyouya)
Who's your favourite Beyblade? - (Mine: Driger F, Dragoon G)
Who is your favourite Pokemon? - (Mine: Luxray, Scizor, Lucario and Mewtwo)
Who is your favourite Naruto Character? - (Mine: Sasuke)
What is your favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! Monster? - Black Rose Dragon and Junk Warrior
Who is your favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! Character - Yusei Fudo
Who is your favourite Beyblader? Dunga and Daichi
What is your favourite Beyblade ? - Voltaic Ape and Rock Bison
Who is your favourite Pokemon? - Tyranitar
Who is your favourite anime Character? - Jagi(From Hokuto no Ken)
Who is your favourite Final Fantasy character? - Barrett
Who is your favourite Kinnikuman charcater? - Ashuraman
Who is your favourite mecha anime character? Godannar

Made a few changes to mine. Tongue_out
Who is your favourite Beyblader? (Original, V-Force, G-revolution) - kai
Who is your favourite Beyblader? (MFB) - the dude with l drago
Who's your favourite Dragonball Z Character? - Vegeta and Goku both have cool lines and Bardock
Who is your favourite Pokemon? - charazard
Who is your favourite Naruto Character? - Rock Lee and Sasuke
Who is your favourite Final Fantasy character? - to many ff7=Red XIII,Aerith,and Cid Highwind,FF8=SqualL,Rinoa and Zell, FF9=Vivi and zidana,ff10=Yuna and Auran,FF7 CC=Zack and Cloud,FF7 DC=Yuffie and Vincent,FF Dissidia=Warrior of Light
Who is your favourite Kingdom Hearts Character? - KH sucks
Gundam Seed=Lacus,Kira,Mu La Flaga
Bereserk=Gattsu
Hellsing=Jan Valentine
DeathNote=Ryuk and Misa
Blood+=Saya
Black Blood Brothers=Kain Warlock,Zelman and Jiro
Gundam Wing=Heero Yuy,Trowa Barton and Zechs
Cardcaptor Sakura=Kero
Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle:Kurogane
Ghost in the Shell=Motoko Kusanagi
Neon Genesis Evangelion=Misato Katsuragi
Ninja Scroll=Jubei
Brave Story=Wataru
Akira=Shōtarō Kaneda
Vampire Hunter D= D
Transformers:Victory= Star Saber
Transformers: Armada= Starscream
Sonic X= Knuckles
Code Geass= Lelouch
Bleach=Ichigo and Rukia
Yu Gi Oh charather= Yami Yugi
Yu GI Oh monster= Gilford the lightning
Nazca=Shiogami
Tekken=Yoshimitsu,Kazuya,Jin,Asuka and ling xiaoyu
Street Fighter= Ryu
A Tree of Palme=Palme
D.Gray-man= Allen Walker
One Piece=Roronoa Zoro

carp i could go on for ever >_> ive seen to many animes
Gundam Seed=Lowe
Bereserk=Guts
DeathNote=Ryuk
Bleach=Shinji and Mashiro(MASHIRO KIIIIIICK!!!!!)
Yu Gi Oh character= mr.T
Yu GI Oh monster= Stardust Dragon-Buster
D.Gray-man= Lavi
One Piece=Roronoa Zoro
Who is your favourite Beyblader? (Original, V-Force, G-revolution) - ...Tyson kai daichi max
Who is your favourite Beyblader? (MFB) - Ginga and kyouya
Who's your favourite Dragonball Z Character? - Gohan
Who is your favourite Pokemon? - Suicine
Who is your favourite Naruto Character? - narto
Who is your favourite Final Fantasy character? - Leon
Who is your favourite Kingdom Hearts Character? Roxas/Riku
beyblade: Daichi
fav beyblade: look in info 4 more d-talz
MFB: Kenta( yeah my av and sig dont show it lol)
DBZ: Cell
Pokemon:Typhlosion
Naruto: Shikamaru (hes soo me)
Final Fantasy: Leon
Kingdom Hearts: Roxas
Deathnote: L ( darn i need to stop sitting like him)
i just noticed how big my list is T_T ive spent alot of time watching cartoons kind of a waste of time but meh anime is something i love more then anything so its ok xD
..you realize anime is cartoons right? Regardless of what you'd like to tell yourself it's just another kind of cartoon and for the most part aimed at children/youth.

So I'm also adjusting the list since I don't watch all of the animes listed. I hope I don't offend anyone too much by listing cartoons (SO IMMATURE):

Who's your favourite Dragonball Z Character? - Vegeta
Who is your favourite Pokemon? - Magmar
Who's your favorite One Piece Character? - Luffy/Robin
Who's your Favorite Decepticon? : Starscream
Who's your favorite Autobot: Hot Rod
Who's your favorite Justice League Member?: Batman
Who's your favorite Hetalia character: Gilbert/Prussia
Who's your favorite Nintendo Character? : Princess Peach
Who's your favorite Escaflowne character?: Dilandau
Who's your favorite Digimon (Human?): Taichi/Ruki
Who's your favorite Digimon?: Impmon
Who's your favorite Street Fighter?: Vega
(Aug. 11, 2009  6:31 AM)The_Lumberman Wrote: ..you realize anime is cartoons right? Regardless of what you'd like to tell yourself it's just another kind of cartoon and for the most part aimed at children/youth.

So I'm also adjusting the list since I don't watch all of the animes listed. I hope I don't offend anyone too much by listing cartoons (SO IMMATURE):

yeah and thats why some are rated R16 and R18 T_T
(Aug. 11, 2009  9:29 AM)heero yuy Wrote: yeah and thats why some are rated R16 and R18 T_T

Some (non-anime) cartoons are also rated that ...
actully ive never seen any none anime rated R16 or R18 Chocked
Just off the top of my head: (not all of these are TV shows)

Fritz The Cat
Wonder Showzen (has animated segments, the rest live action)
Spawn
Heavy Metal
Heavy Metal 2000
Venture Bros (TV-MA rating)
Ren and Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon
Stripperella
The Oblongs
Red Hot Riding Hood Shorts
The Mysterious Explorations of Jasper Morello
Drawn Together
South Park
Duckman
Rock and Rule
Wizards
Coonskin
Mission Hill
Watership Down (film)
Heavy Traffic
Superjail
Wait Till Your Father Gets Home (basically an animated All In The Family)
Lord of the Rings (animated)
Spicy City (basically anything with Bakshi's name attached to it..)

Looking back a huge majority of the classic Warner Bros shorts are considered inappropriate by today's TV standards. In almost every episode of Betty Boop (original run) there were many adult overtones and men attempting to assault Betty all the time. The Boop episode 'Minnie the Moocher' is basically about running away from home and drug abuse.

Even though these are considered family films all of the early Don Bluth movies had mature themes through out. Secret of NIMH terrified me as a child personally.

If you look at Batman: TAS, X-Men or Gargoyles these are shows that also handed mature situations and violence on a regular basis. Compared to Sonic X, Beyblades or any of the newer Transformer shows these come off as pretty dark. But at the same time they're presented in a way where children can enjoy them also (though I wouldn't let some of the younger ones watch it). Even watching Who Framed Roger Rabbit it has numerous sexual references, murder and plenty of inside jokes I never understood until I got much older.

If you pay close attention to the writing in Animaniacs (a show made in the same vain as The Looney Toons) some of the jokes are clearly geared towards adults and sometimes just down right inappropriate. Animaniacs referenced back to pop culture so often I seriously doubt a majority of kids got all of the jokes (I know I didn't). For instance The Good Feathers skits were a direct parody of the movie The Good Fellas. Do you think any 8 year old could appreciate that or even saw that film? I didn't even notice that until I was 19. It was one of the best written shows in the last 20 years IMO.

Though most cartoons aimed at a mature audience are comedies, others do exist if you look for them. It's pretty ignorant to say cartoons are solely made for kids. It's like the people who call anime stupid and nonsensical because they've only seen Pokemon.

Sorry, pretty tl/dr.
(Aug. 12, 2009  12:12 AM)The_Lumberman Wrote: Though most cartoons aimed at a mature audience are comedies, others do exist if you look for them. It's pretty ignorant to say cartoons are solely made for kids. It's like the people who call anime stupid and nonsensical because they've only seen Pokemon.

Sorry, pretty tl/dr.

Agreed it gets anoying when people try and say anime is for kids when alot of them are R16 and R18 and not just hentai's stuff like berserk hellsing and ninja scroll real violent ones but they do tend to have a some sexual scenes in them Chocked
Ratings have little to do with the quality of the show. A show (anime or cartoon) could be PG and still be able to be enjoyed by adults/kids. I think it all depends on how much credit they care to give their audience. If they're not going to take them seriously, people aren't going to take the show seriously.

It's pretty hypocritical of you to say it's annoying for people to generalize about anime when just a few threads up you called watching cartoons as waste of time.

(though not the most productive way to spend your day either XD)
i said "kinda of a waste of time but i love anime more than anything" T_T
you should see my room i have 5 shelfs of anime 2 shelfs of ff figures a shelf of dbz figures and another shelf of mixed series mostly deathnote and gundam seed tho

and sif rateings dont mean something,If you want cold hard violence youd watch berserk if i wanted to watch a nice story id watch dragonball or brave story they do mean something depending on what kinda anime you like,i know people who the only anime they like are hentais they wouldnt buy or watch an anime thats pg cause its just not what they like

other cartoons like south park that are r16 ive been watching that since i was 5 and they arent as brutal as stuff like berserk.

and whats anouying is when people say they love final fantasy 7 when theyve only seen advent children or played DoC or CC its like you dont know the full story play the orginal
I didn't say ratings didn't have any meaning.... They're there for a reason. I said ratings have NOTHING to do with the quality of a show. To make it simpler, whether or not the show is good. I mean a show could be as relentlessly violent and or be as cute and non-threatening as possible and still be garbage. The rating doesn't dictate whether the show is well done or not.

It's fine if you like anime more, everyone has their own thing. But you did say watching cartoons are a waste of time... I'm not going to bother to quote.

It really doesn't matter if you ignored South Park's rating and watched it anyway. It's still has that rating. Just because it isn't full of violence doesn't make it any less/any more of a quality show. It's still considered offensive.

And people are allowed to be fans of whatever they want XD There are such things as casual fans, not everyone needs to be hardcore to be able to say they've enjoyed something. I'm a huge Ocarina of Time (timeline) Zelda fan, but I've only played the game maybe twice when it first came out for short periods (I sucked). I never finished the game. But I really enjoyed the comic of Ocarina of Time, I read it entirely. Does that make me any less of a fan than people who've played the game?

If someone enjoyed the character of Cloud (or whoever) from Advent Children they shouldn't have to go out and play FF7 to be able to say they liked him.
Who is your favourite Beyblader? (Original, V-Force, G-revolution) - Max
Who is your favourite Beyblader? (MFB) - Benkei
Who's your favourite Dragonball Z Character? - Dont know any
Who is your favourite Pokemon? - Dunsparce
Who is your favourite Naruto Character? - Dont know any
Who is your favourite Final Fantasy character? - Dont know any
Who is your favourite Kingdom Hearts Character? - Dont know any

Should I feel bad or not that I never watched any of these anime shows?Chief 2002 - Hmm ...
i enjoy zelda too actully :L ive got the nes ones on gba

actully it gets anouying when they go on about the charather with out actully knowing the full story and say how much the love it when they dont know the story,idk its probley just me i just get real anouyed when n00bs at anime convetions talk to me and ask if i know who sepiroth is ive finnished ff7 like 20 times and they havent even played it >_>

i wouldnt consider southpark that violent tbh its a good show poorly animated but thats how they wanted it to be

and btw you said cartoons where aimed at kids earlyer one and the rateings was to point out that alot of anime's are more for adults and teens then kids.
you do not know what you're writing stop posting plz
Who is your favourite Beyblader? (Original, V-Force, G-revolution) - Ray/Rei
Who is your favourite Beyblader? (MFB) - Kyouya
Who's your favourite Dragonball Z Character? - Gohan (Cell Saga)
Who is your favorite Pokemon? - Tyranitar
Who is your favorite Naruto Character? - Shikamaru and Neji
Who is your favorite Final Fantasy character? - Squall Lionheart
What is your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Monster? - Red Eyes Black Dragon
Who is your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Character - Seito Kaiba
Who's your favorite Digimon?: Emperor Greymon
Who's your favorite Street Fighter?: Ken
Who is your favorite Super Smash Brothers Melee/Brawl character?: Captain Falcon
Who is your favorite non-anime Character: Gir from Invader Zim
Lumberman and Heero Yuy, please stay on topic... Only post if you are telling me your favourite Anime and Video game characters.
Favourite Beyblader/s - Kai and tyson
Favourite Beyblader/s (MFB) - Ryuuga and Diadoudj (Have no idea how to spell it)
Favourite Dragonball Z fighter/s - Alround Goku but Cell saga Gohan owned.
Favourite Naruto character/s - Shikamaru and Naruto.
Favourite COD 4 mission/s - The one with CPT. McMillan.
Favourite Yu-Gi-Oh Monster/s. - Red Eyes Black Dragon.
Favourite COD 5 mission/s - Gotta be the last one.
Favourite Pokémon/s - Tyranitar and Pika Pika lol (Pikatchu)