Your Favourite Beyblade Metal Fight Parts

I made this thread for people who want to say what their favourite part(s) are/is, your dislikes and likes about them and why.

Mine is the killer fusion wheel because it goes somewhat well with the customizations I make.
I personally like the ray unicorn Energy Wheel (EW), Face Bolt (FB), and CS Tip. I like the tip because It helps with my strategy for stamina/attack and is more in touch with it's stamina side which is good for me. I like the FB because of the color it shows while it spins same with the EW.
Also the virgo wheel is my favorite because wheel because It is the best Stamina wheel avaliable to me and the Down force track with the SD tip which is also good for it and yes that is alot of words.
Nice thread!

Wheel(s):

Pegasis Metal Wheel - This Wheel is just amazing. Currently it's on par with Lightning LDrago, but since a lot of kids are using it now, I like to use this instead. Plus, a lot of Bladers in my area don't have this Wheel, so it's nice to bring them something new to see, and whoop them with, hah.

Lightning LDrago - Another great Wheel. I'd use it more if kids would use it less hahah.

Bottom(s):

Rubber Flat - I love how this Bottom moves, but I really dislike having to break it in and get it to the right level of being worn.

Coat Sharp - This is another great Bottom in my opinion. It just sits there until something angers it, then it goes all out. The drawback is that once the rubber is worn too much, you'll only have the Bottom in S mode for the most part. Must.. buy.. spares.....
Earth - Very reliable and I put some sort of complete faith in it. I guess it's the reduction of recoil and its weight

Rubber Flat - I like how it moves, bar none. Also, it's easy to control it with the sliding shoot

WD - Like Earth, I put my complete faith in this tip. Being a stamina-defense tip, I think it works well with my gameplay
IIRC, Earth isn't that heavy.
Ray - Awesome attack wheel, I like the looks and even though it isn't top tier, it's still really good.

Coat Sharp - Just love its movement.

Aquila CW - Cause it's purple. =P
(Oct. 08, 2010  10:32 AM)momiji manju Wrote: IIRC, Earth isn't that heavy.

My blading style is Stamina-Def, but leaning more on Stamina cuz I get frustrated when Beyblades just "die out" on me XD

I guess I see the wheel as "just the right weight" for my playing style?
1. Earth- I love this Wheel cause when a bey with Earth spins, Earth looks like some kind of defensive wall which is cool. plus it is good for stamina too

2. Dark- I know Dark is bad, but to me i could get rid of it. Dark Wolf was my first MFB and I luvs it. Plus Dark Wolf looks smexy

3. FS- Yes, again another favourite is a not good part. I like it because I think its movement pattern is epic. also an okay alternative is someone wasnt able to get a CS

4. Eagle (Aquila)- whats more to say- ITS A FREAKIN PURPLE EAGLE

5. 105- i like this part also cause its low and an alternative for people who cant get 100. its good for attack types (although most people i know think they arent good... Im talkin to you PTW!) and i think its okay for stamina types (My Earth Eagle 105WD works well for me)

6. Wolf (CW)- To me Wolf looks smexy. :3 also Dark Wolf was my first bey (I blame the anime)
Hah don't get me wrong, I love Earth as well.
(Oct. 08, 2010  6:11 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Coat Sharp - This is another great Bottom in my opinion. It just sits there until something angers it, then it goes all out. The drawback is that once the rubber is worn too much, you'll only have the Bottom in S mode for the most part. Must.. buy.. spares.....

This is the exact reason I love CS, I like how you used angers haha.