Your Culture or bloodline

Im not religious but alot of my family on my fathers side are Strict Baptists.

I live in England, my bloodline is well a bit of English, French, Norweigin, and a bit of Swedish/Finnish somewhere down the line but without looking at the family tree i cant say any others but yeah my family seems to get around alot Wink

Dads side are completely English.

My mums side, her mum (my nan) had a Norwegin father which was my great grandfather who always used to sing lullaby's in Norwegin then my mums dad (my grandad) had a French mum (my great grandmother).

Unfortually though i didnt know either as both past away before i was born.

Pretty cool if you think about it though.

Because...

France, Norway and the United Kingdom have 3 different colours in there flags and the same 3 colours are used for all 3 flags Smile Blue, red and white
(Mar. 08, 2012  4:43 PM)THE DRAGOON Wrote: My culture/religion is hindu. Like you Andy123 i also like greek myths and stories but the only difference is that i believe in them.

I have nothing to do with the Greek as i live in the United Kingdom and have no relatives from the Greek area, but reading some of the Greek myths on the internet do interest.

Whether fictional or not i'd really love to know where they came from.

No idea why but ive always been a fan of the Phoenix but then isnt the Phoenix also a Chinese myth?

No idea i just know i love reading up on those things Smile
I'm 12% Chinese, 12% Indian (Like, from India), 70%Thai, and I always leave 1% open for the unknown.

My family is located in Thailand (Korat (south), Bangkok (north), both sides (mom and dad's sides) have their own dialect. They're all Buddhist, my family and I, being no exception.

My dad is the youngest of 8 siblings (including him), and his mom married his step-dad who was in the USAF (Irish/White American). He was the only one to be adopted (age qualifications/restrictions and all). My aunt, being the oldest came to America, along with my dad, his step-dad, and aunt. He met my mom's friend, and then married my mom in Thailand. Blah blah blah, had us, blah, moved to America (more specifically my grandpa's/grandma's house).

Basically, I didn't learn that my grandpa isn't biologically related to me until a year ago. Regardless, I couldn't ask for a better grandpa/family.
(Jul. 16, 2012  6:05 PM)Cosmic Wrote: Im 20% German and 50 % black and 30% Iran. I am a Christian i believe in Jesus. and I dont really know that much of my family's past. but i know what i am.

Then Your One Site might be Muslim Because most of Iran is Muslim.
First I am Muslim. Then Pakistan. My Mum is Sindhi and My Dad is Punjabi and My GrandFather(My Mum's Dad is Ghori Pathan)and My GrandMom(My Mom's Mother is Sheikh). I don't much know about my Dad's Father but He was Muslim but was born in India and Later some years later he came to Pakistan. But Still I am Muslim. Everyone is my Brother by the way.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't believe in Greek Myth like Zeus. I think he was rich and Helped People so People who were illiterate thought that they are Gods.

I'm Hispanic, A Mexican American Catholic person. I Was born Here in US soil, in Bell Flower California. There ya go.
Religious discussion of any kind is prohibited, guys. Do not make me start warning people.
im irish italion germen english scotish welch and dutch
the most is italion

(i now i did not spell well)
i am a St Lucian American my parents are where born and raised in st lucia and later moved to America some lucians are mixed with black, Indian (Carib natives of the Caribbean who descended from Brazil) and french as i am
(Jul. 19, 2012  7:47 AM)Hazel Wrote: Religious discussion of any kind is prohibited, guys. Do not make me start warning people.

This thread on Religious Discussion because Culture means Religion ( a bit). When you tried to tell your Culture you have to mansion your religion. OF Course. To Be a Member of this Forum. I say to Close this Thread. This Thread Breaks the Rule.
(Jul. 19, 2012  8:30 AM)BattleLion Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2012  7:47 AM)Hazel Wrote: Religious discussion of any kind is prohibited, guys. Do not make me start warning people.

This thread on Religious Discussion because Culture means Religion ( a bit). When you tried to tell your Culture you have to mansion your religion. OF Course. To Be a Member of this Forum. I say to Close this Thread. This Thread Breaks the Rule.

He is trying to save the thread from Religious discussion because generally it turns into politics and stuff.

(Jul. 19, 2012  8:35 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2012  8:30 AM)BattleLion Wrote:

He is trying to save the thread from Religious discussion because generally it turns into politics and stuff.

Yes, and because it could end up possibly offending someone. When someone gets offended, fights break out, and when fights break out, people get hurt. Crying Not a good thing...
I erased a large quantity of posts that were not simply stating their religion, but actually discussing religions with other users.
Well, I am mostly Turkish, however with that, it also means I probably have some weird European mish-mosh thrown in, as obviously in the old days, Turkey was quite the crossroads (basing this off descriptions by my mother of relatives from her Turkish side with distinctly non-Turkish characteristics). I'm also a bit Puerto Rican (one grandmother)..but really this is never acknowledged.

Like the WBO I choose not to affiliate with any particular religion.
I am Irish and English, my great grandparents came here from England a long time ago.....
BUMP
my bloodline is quite lost, my mother's side is a combination of Italians (the grandparents of grandmother), a french last name (the mother grandfather) and a Portuguese culture disguised like a Spanish one (because of the war, my grandfather's last name). my father's side is really difficult to know, my grandfather was one of three children without father and being of different ones, and my grandmother might be less bright, because were Germans that came here in times of the World War II. from my grandparents to my nephew, we are all Argentinians
Im a hindu, i dont like it much. Its u gotta do this, u gotta do that, are u a hindu are not, u have responsibilities. Although im hindu, im an atheist. But i enjoy reading greek mythology.
im german with cherokee,shawnee,and mostly english.
Order of my bloodline, most prevalent first:

Nicaraguan
European (Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French)
Native American (Not gonna pretend like I remember the tribe name)
Your revives are pretty beautiful!

I'm Merican with a side of America.
(Nov. 10, 2015  4:36 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Your revives are pretty beautiful!

Thanks, I was bored lol

So your Native American?
I'm white
(Nov. 10, 2015  6:35 PM)BUMP KING Wrote:

Thanks, I was bored lol

So your Native American?

Well not that kind of american. But american.
(Nov. 10, 2015  9:01 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2015  6:35 PM)BUMP KING Wrote:

Thanks, I was bored lol

So your Native American?

Well not that kind of american. But american.
Oh I thought you meant your bloodline.
(Nov. 10, 2015  4:17 PM)BUMP KING Wrote: Order of my bloodline, most prevalent first:

Nicaraguan

Wow, that´s pretty interesting. So, you´re from Central America?

(Nov. 10, 2015  8:45 PM)Neo Wrote: I'm white

Best bloodline summary ever lol XD

I guess it´s my time now:
My grandmother on my mum´s side was German. During WW2 she met my Austrian grandfather. They stayed in Germany and my mum was born as half German, half Austrian.
My grandfather on my dad´s side came from war captivity from Silesia (it belonged to Germany before WW2, but after it was polish). He married my German grandmother here. And then they got me.

So depending on whether you form your opinion on the current situation or the one before WW2, I´m either 3/4 German and 1/4 Austrian or 1/2 German, 1/4 Austrian and 1/4 Polish. But I´d choose the first, because the time my grandfather was born Silecia was absolutely German. Joyful_2 Our culture has been Christian for generations though.
(Nov. 10, 2015  10:34 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2015  4:17 PM)BUMP KING Wrote: Order of my bloodline, most prevalent first:

Nicaraguan

Wow, that´s pretty interesting. So, you´re from Central America?

(Nov. 10, 2015  8:45 PM)Neo Wrote: I'm white

Best bloodline summary ever lol XD

I guess it´s my time now:
My grandmother on my mum´s side was German. During WW2 she met my Austrian grandfather. They stayed in Germany and my mum was born as half German, half Austrian.
My grandfather on my dad´s side came from war captivity from Silesia (it belonged to Germany before WW2, but after it was polish). He married my German grandmother here. And then they got me.

So depending on whether you form your opinion on the current situation or the one before WW2, I´m either 3/4 German and 1/4 Austrian or 1/2 German, 1/4 Austrian and 1/4 Polish. But I´d choose the first, because the time my grandfather was born Silecia was absolutely German. Joyful_2 Our culture has been Christian for generations though.

I'm not actually from there, my dad's side come from there so by law I have to either put that as my ethnicity or put mixed Tongue_out
My great-grandmother who was native american married a European (Spanish, Italian), then had my grandmother who married my grandfather whose people are European.

So I guess im 4/8ths Nicaraguan, 3/8ths European, 1/8th Native American, if I did that correctly.

Well, either way your really German, haha.