YoungBladerAxle

I found an article written chiefly about Anu, and so I decided I might try and write one about myself. Here's a rough draft.

Axle

YoungBladerAxle, or Axle as he prefers to be called, is a fairly inexperienced and rookie blader who started on May 10th, '09. He uses any type of blade he can get his hands on, and lives in Adelaide, South Australia.

He has a fairly small Blade collection, and has never shown any interest in getting a very large one. He enjoys just blading against people for fun, but he won't think twice about heading to a tournament and trying to take first place.

His very first BeyBlade was Galzzly, which he got for free as a prize at a Birthday Party when he was 6. He lost it a few months later. The first blade he bought that he still owns is a Takara A-99 Dranzer G. He very rarely uses it, as he now owns other blades and parts that outrank it.

His favorite combo is an Attack combo that he plans to use competitively: Triple Wing(Trygle) AR, Eight Wide WD and SG Flat Base(Seaborg 2) with a Right Spin Gear.

He is very determined for people to see just how good a blader he is, and can't wait for the chance to do so.

(I'll add a pic somewhere on the page.)
no, we don't do articles about people

if there's an article about an individual on there it shouldn't be there
Oh, ok. It WOULD make a nice addition to the Wiki, IMO. It might help people check out their competition prior to tournaments.
They can check your profile then, that's why there's a "Bio" section there... :\
(Jul. 12, 2009  4:06 AM)Aqua Wrote: They can check your profile then... :\

Yeah, exactly. There's a bio section in your profile.
Alrighty then. This thread has no purpose anymore, so someone can close it.