Young Justice on Cartoon Network

Poll: Do you like Young Justice so far?

Yes, I do like it
64.00%
No, I do not
36.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
I searched around and there wasn't a topic for the new show on Cartoon Network, Young Justice

Six episodes have already come out, so post what you like, dislike, and what things you want to see in the future

Here is the official website for you:

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/youngjustice/

Here are all of Robin's Words of Wisdom:

Episode 1/2: Whelmed
Episode 3: Turbed
Episode 4: Concerted
Episode 5: Aster
Episode 6: Outfiltrated

And Flash's Souvenirs:

Episode 3: Eyeball of Robot
Episode 4: Cobra's Cowl
Episode 5: Artemis's Arrow
Episode 6: Cheshire's Mask
Episode 7: Dr. Fate's Mask
Hmph, I suppose there are NO fans of Young Justice whatsoever...But if there is someone reading this thread, at all, (besides me of course), I would like to inform them that this Friday there was not an episode of Young Justice due to CN's Hall of Game Award Show. So the next episode will be on the 3rd. That is all...

(And remember to post, this thread is getting so very lonely...)
(Oh yeah, and sorry for the double post, but it was necessary)
The show is horrible, and if I could, I'll bite the show to death.
I've only seen The first Episode (both Parts) and I thought it was ok.
I want to watch the others but don't seem to have the time.

I'm Whelmed..hehe
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:48 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: The show is horrible, and if I could, I'll bite the show to death.

Great job of not telling us why you don't like the show...
(Mar. 02, 2011  3:02 AM)KingCepheusIII Wrote: It's ok........... A little bit good.

Please elaborate, this is a thread about DISCUSSION OF THE SHOW...not just saying if you like it or not...
I haven't seen it, but I may start, since it looks similar to Teen Titans, and I really like that show Smile
(Mar. 02, 2011  3:01 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:48 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: The show is horrible, and if I could, I'll bite the show to death.

Great job of not telling us why you don't like the show...

I hate the show so much because I thought it would be like Justice League.
This is probably the best thing Cartoon Network's shown since Toonami.

So I started watching it, waiting for the new episode to come out.
The show is not good at all, Robin looks difrent than on teen titans.
Basically, you're basing how good the show is over a minor fashion difference between two cartoons the most likely have no connection in the storyline?
I really like this show. I haven't watched it for a few weeks though... (I forgot) But the green girl (I forget her name) really gets on my nerves. They really should have chose a better character. That, or made her less annoying. The fact that she always says "Hellooo Megan?" really ruins the character big time. And it's kinda irritating that she is green.

Anybody remember the scene where they explained how Kid Flash gave himself a bloody nose? I like that part... XD
I must catch up on this series.
The first episode was ready good and I'm glad it followed the Cadmus Labs/Superboy storyline from the comics
I HATE IT!
I like "Supah Ninjas."I can't wait till the second one comes out.
(Mar. 05, 2011  4:18 AM)Virgo123 Wrote: I HATE IT!
I like "Supah Ninjas."I can't wait till the second one comes out.

Again, please tell us why you do not like the show... and the last part of your post is completely irrelevant to the thread
Sorry for the double post. I realize that YJ has been going on a 2 month hiatus, but it will be ending. I just was contacted and found that a new episode of Young Justice will air on June 3rd after nearly 3 months of waiting. It will be called "Targets" and will deal with Red Arrow. Hope you guys still have interest, but I assure you, Young Justice is back, and hopefully, without more hiatus.
i dont like young justice
Elaborate please why you don't like such an awesome show.For me the problem is they dont even show batman and superman fighting against evil with their "small kids" lol. But has great plots
I know this show is one of THE best action shows ever how can you not like this? They started a new season called Invasion where Robin is Nightwing, all the guys are older and new characters like Beast Boy and Blue Beatle are in there. Oh and the old Robin is replaced by Tim Drake, who had a staff. So if you're not watching this, you're not experiencing one of the best DC shows yet.
I really was confused with the new season like where did all the new characters join the team??!!!
If you watched "Happy New Year", you know it's been five years since "Auld Acquaintance" and since then many other characters have joined the Young Justice team.
(May. 10, 2012  7:31 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: I really was confused with the new season like where did all the new characters join the team??!!!

yea me2 like beast boy etc...
ive missed a few episodes so im behind
Man this show is awesome, but even though it just came back on it is going on hiatus again until January. I got this information on TV.com. I hate it when they do this.