You guys are doing an incredible job since I left.

That's all.
The staff here are a great group of people. They always do an incredible job, but to get recognition from Brad is winrar.
Why did you leave Brad?
Im new so forgive me if Im intruding on your personal life.
He left to pursue other endeavours in the relm of battle strikers
Brad you picked a great group of people to carry on your beylegacy
so what do you expect
they couldnt of done it if you didint created beywiki
It takes a lot of people to replace Brad, but we manage hah.
Brad you sure chose the right people to keep things in line. I learned that the hard way.
I just wish we still had someone to post awesome shoes. I love Brad's shoes...

<3~~~

But no seriously the people who run this site are awesome and they're all great.
The committee is, indeed, doing a great job. This is your legacy, after all. Smile
One thing we'll definitely miss is your pictures on the Pictures of yourself thread.
I remember when I first got to this forum, I saw Brad's username, and I had a flashback to the WBO YouTube channel, thinking "Hey, its that guy from YouTube!"
I then proceeded to read posts about Brad Day, and how he created this whole site, and I was blown away.
But now he's moved on, growing up all by himself.
*sniffle* They grow up so fast! *sniffle*

Hah, the committee is treating us very well, and we're very grateful to have them, and they're living up to Brad's 'Legend.'
Well Brad when you leave a great group of people to carry on the legacy that you have created of course they're gonna do a incredible but no-one can ever replaced your funny comments and wit have a good life brad when your in your 80 i hope you will still have that flame in your bey heart Wink
(Jul. 30, 2010  12:53 PM)aron101 Wrote: Well Brad when you leave a great group of people to carry on the legacy that you have created of course they're gonna do a incredible but no-one can ever replaced your funny comments and wit have a good life brad when your in your 80 i hope you will still have that flame in your bey heart Wink

Hah, thats true, =P Bey Brad is hilarious
You left Kai-V in charge what did you expect lol
(Aug. 01, 2010  5:06 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: You left Kai-V in charge what did you expect lol
You have to know that I really do not do everything though, hah.
(Aug. 01, 2010  5:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You have to know that I really do not do everything though, hah.

You know quite a lot though, and you're great at keeping order.

In fact, all of the committee has been doing a great job. I wasn't around when Brad was still in charge, but this forum is still one of the best sites I've been on in recent memory, and I've no doubt that it's thanks to all of your hard work and effort.

Thanks ♥, Hiro Ayami, Kai-V, Kei, theflightyellz.
Thanks also to Aqua, Diamond, and Rocky.

I hope I didn't miss anyone. =/

EDIT: Forgot about Blader DJ.
(Aug. 01, 2010  5:12 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: EDIT: Forgot about Blader DJ.
I'm not sure if you're joking or you know this already, but:
Bey Brad Wrote:Blader DJ isn't a bot. It was originally a joke account created by me (look through his earlier threads) and it's usually used to make posts that are interesting or funny.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-For-one-...her?page=2
I didn't know that, actually. D'oy.
Site is very well run, rules are always upheld, and everyone is kept in line.

On top of that, there is still plenty of room to have fun and enjoy the hobby for what it is.

What else can we ask for? Don't forget we wouldn't be here without you, Brad.
Since you have left the WBO Brad all the rules are been upheld and the site is running well. Ever since Kai-V took over running the WBO she has done an ace job along with the other members of the WBO comittee
Well, some new members create some useless threads!! But the WBO is still cool man!
You call Big Mac 320YEN an incredible job?
(Aug. 02, 2010  4:01 PM)Akatsuki Wrote: Since you have left the WBO Brad all the rules are been upheld and the site is running well. Ever since Kai-V took over running the WBO she has done an ace job along with the other members of the WBO comittee
Kai-V is woman? Lolwut?
(Aug. 14, 2010  2:41 PM)GreekBlader Wrote: You call Big Mac 320YEN an incredible job?
(Aug. 02, 2010  4:01 PM)Akatsuki Wrote: Since you have left the WBO Brad all the rules are been upheld and the site is running well. Ever since Kai-V took over running the WBO she has done an ace job along with the other members of the WBO comittee
Kai-V is woman? Lolwut?
Are you serious ? Big Mac 320YEN is a real Beyblade in the latest DS game. It is not as if we decided, out of nowhere, to create a Beyblade based on a hot-dog and do an article for it on Beywiki. You need to grow a serious sense of humour if you really have a problem with Big Mac 320YEN ...

Also, yes. If you actually read my profile sometimes, you would see that. There is not a lot of information in it, but all the important one is there.
(Aug. 14, 2010  2:41 PM)GreekBlader Wrote: You call Big Mac 320YEN an incredible job?

You have a terrible sense of humor

get out