Yop

Yop everybody.

I was trying to change my account name (in order to have the same that i have BeyCloud: WBO アナジヌ) and I just noticed that I had not introduced myself when I signed in for the first time.

I decided this past days to be more active on WBO forum, but sometimes it's difficult to enter in a discussion when you are not a well know member

I'm french and I look for some BB events in France, near Paris. I watched the first generation anime on TV when I was young but I came in beyblade game with the launch of MFB in japan. It was also my first order from the other side of the world. I remember to be worried like never before to not receive my pegasus.

My name on beycloud is WBO アナジヌ. The japanese part meens ANAJINN, which is a character in Diablo 3. I'm also a WOW pvp player (Holy Paladin).

I studied japanese in high school, so I can help sometimes but it was 8 years before.

My favorite beyblades, but not competitive, are Death Quetzalcoatl AD145 EWD & Killerken Killerken AD145 EWD. I love BB with a tanky style.

I'm also looking for a wolborg HMS if someone sell it.

I will order beyblade burst after the 18th

See you on the beycloud Smile
Hey, welcome to the WBO! Hope you're active and make sure to follow the rules! Have fun!