Yo wats up im luis

hey wats up im luis and ive been blading since 2004.
ive hosted 3 block tournaments and i really want beyblade to come back i was surprised when i found all of these bladers who still love it.
if you ever wanna get in contact you can email me at luisquinones21@yahoo.comJoyful_2
Welcome to the WBO!
Have you heard of the new Metal Fight Beyblades?
And where do you live?
Welcome Smile You may find Bladers in your area if you tell us where you live and post yourself on the Blader Map.
(Feb. 17, 2009  1:34 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Welcome Smile You may find Bladers in your area if you tell us where you live and post yourself on the Blader Map.

Doesn't have to exact BTW, just a general area like state or something.
hey if anyone wants a match that lives near me feel free to ask
i live in bronx new york and i am one of the best (not to gloat)
(Feb. 17, 2009  1:49 AM)driger king Wrote: hey if anyone wants a match that lives near me feel free to ask

Where do you live Speechless
Welcome to the WBO! You'll find a great blading community in NY from what I've heard!
(Feb. 17, 2009  1:53 AM)BlueLink Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! You'll find a great blading community in NY from what I've heard!

yeah but where im from stuff like this is for kids as wat they say.

so where do the rest of you live
(Feb. 17, 2009  1:56 AM)driger king Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2009  1:53 AM)BlueLink Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! You'll find a great blading community in NY from what I've heard!

yeah but where im from stuff like this is for kids as wat they say.

so where do the rest of you live

There are often events in New York. PM user Anubis for more info.
so where can i find these events
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome to WBO! Hope you enjoy it here Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Smile

If any of these people who attended your block tourneys still blade or you think you could get them interested again, get them to join as well. Joyful_3