Yo, my fellow Bladers!

(Nov. 08, 2021  11:33 PM)Lone Ninja Wrote: "The Legend Three"!!Consisting of Nexorite Ninja(Me), UnseenBurst, and Greater Longinus! AND GHOSTFOX IS LEFT OUT FOR NO REAL REASON (this is the worst thing I've done in my life *sad*)

YES YOU LEFT ME OUT!
I'm a legend too! *cries*

Ok I'm just kidding (BUT I WON'T BE NEXT TIME), also, welcome to the WBO!
Thanks guys. sure you can be the 4th member, Ghost Fox which makes us The Rip Quad!!!!!!

I always think that Extend Plus is good until I try it out again.It keeps ringing out too much.

(Nov. 11, 2021  12:50 AM)Lone Ninja Wrote: Thanks guys. sure you can be the 4th member, Ghost Fox which makes us The Rip Quad!!!!!!

I always think that Extend Plus is good until I try it out again.It keeps ringing out too much.

Just some tips
Its Xtend+, not extend plus
Also its either "getting knocked out" or "self knock-out" not "ringing out"

Also I'm pretty sure you put it in attack mode. You should put it in stamina mode. If you already have, then either 1. its fake 2. some producing malfunction 3. you broke it. Xtend+ IS good (in BGT that is).
(Nov. 11, 2021  9:34 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2021  12:50 AM)Lone Ninja Wrote: Thanks guys. sure you can be the 4th member, Ghost Fox which makes us The Rip Quad!!!!!!

Just some tips

Also I'm pretty sure you put it in attack mode. You should put it in stamina mode. If you already have, then either 1. its fake 2. some producing malfunction 3. you broke it. Xtend+ IS good (in BGT that is).
*ahem*  Tempest Solomon combos  *ahem*
(Nov. 06, 2021  8:47 PM)Lone Ninja Wrote: You may think I'm crazy, but I intend to become the best Blader in the world! I'll accept anyone who challenges me into a battle! A true blader creates his own Bey, so once I literally create a real Bey I'll go around the world challenging the worlds best Bladers Such as OMGBBG, Blast Zone Kid, Left Burst and many more! And then I'l take on Blader Kei-The worlds top ranked Blader!I may not have the cash, style, or fame but I've got spirit! And thats all I need! If you wan't a battle then e-mail me If you dare! 
                                                                                                                                                                                         Nexorite Ninja--korban.diong@riverviewsd.org

You're pretty ambitious, wow
(Nov. 11, 2021  10:07 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2021  9:34 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Just some tips

*ahem*  Tempest Solomon combos  *ahem*
Tempest Solomon is outclassed by DB combos, like Dynamite (F) Belial Over Rise/Bearing, Vanish Fafnir Over Rise/Bearing and similar combos. 
Since the hanging of the low mode DB discs make the Xtend+ tend to scrape, Rise and Bearing, which benefit from a lower centre of gravity, are used. However, as you may have heard, Xtend+ may be saved as High Xtend+' is about to be released. 
So, for now Xtend+ isn't that good.
what do you guys think is the best combo ever.
(Nov. 12, 2021  5:59 AM)Lone Ninja Wrote: what do you guys think is the best combo ever.

There is no best combo. Most players will have three combos in their deck. WHy do you think they don't just take one combo?
I take about 17 combos because i've found a way to use them all individually great. Yet I do have 5 base combos that I use for back-up.
(Nov. 12, 2021  7:47 AM)Lone Ninja Wrote: I take about 17 combos because i've found a way to use them all individually great. Yet I do have 5 base combos that I use for back-up.

What are those? I may be able to help?