Yo Peeps Im Newish

People always call each other noobs right?
well infact that name means newbie

Heres a bit about ME:

I love art and im EMENSE AT IT (according to other)

i have ap (anger problems) so i get angry at little things and its hard for me to calm down (i dont even want to get angry it just sorrta happens like a volcano Tongue_out)

im random and weird , im also apparently smart , my dream jobs are as a palentologist or a safari worker

i love wolves and birds . i hate prices and the way you need to pay the government to live! even though they already have enough money , im shy and i try not to but i do brag about my self a bit ... lol

im a bit geekish which mean i dont fit in to yr 9 while my friends are all in yr 10 and there all geeks as they all secretly like pokemon

dont forget people geek or nerds doesnt mean im good at maths and look like one , it just means i like thinks like pokemon beyblade and bakugan. dont just think because im a geek i look nerdy and im good at maths , although i do wear glasses from going on the computer for almost a week in a row quite a while a go Tongue_out

I love anime/manga my fav dinosaur is a troodon and i like to write sotries aswell as draw

am i awesome or what? lol jk

plus as a jk my and my one friends who loves rock music (i like flo rida enrique and david guetta ect.) say we like each other by annoying them by always saying Holly or Georgia , i hate you Tongue_out aww shes awesome really but she does my heading sometimes hehe
Im also good at jokes to

knock knock

whose there?

me . i kill you

(audience giggles)

silence!

(they giggles a bit louder)

I KILL YOU

(talking skull thing lol)

and ...

i bet i can run around the world faster than you

go on then

(i stand there in a running position)

well go on then i said go

what? did ya miss it?

lol People on habbo (well people whose heard me say my jokes) call me the joke master Tongue_out
Welcome to the WBO!
Why thank you Tongue_out Im starting to get the hang of it haha

How do people edit there pics??? if its a download thing i cant get it , this is my parents comp lol

im learning how to do it in gcse ict yr 10 but they way people make it look so awesome i wanna do it now lol
What bey do you have?
Storm pegasus , but its stickers a bit manky and the "real" metal silver rings has turn black Gasp
I wanted dark wolf coz i love wolfs but they has sagitario , bull , leone or pegasus , i love lions two but i love pegasus blue fusion wheel ( i judge by animal colour or cuteness which is odd)
and when i say odd i mean even for me coz im quite random Tongue_out
Welcome to the WBO!~
Follow the rules. Grin
Btw: The metal rings eventually get like that. If you get metal polisher it would better haha.
oh ok thanks

my sister was into beyblade when she was little and when they got out the new ones i just couldnt resist lol