Yo, Newbie Here

Um Hi, I am just a new member here so i saw this Introduce Yourself Thread so yeah, I am just a Big Bang Blader ( Lol Love this ) and love blading like others here. So thank you for making this site, oh yeah I have a few questions.

Q1. How do I make Credits here? I wanna win some blades...

Q2. If I need to enter tournaments here to win credits, and the tournaments are far far away from me like another country ( America to India ) what am I going to do? O:

Q3. I saw one of those threads which had bey names and we could use credits and those will be shipped to us, so if i somehow get enough points, do I have to enter my address in comments or Private text ( sorry for this long questions ).

Thats all Thank you Cute
Heyoo and welcome !

(Dec. 02, 2013  12:29 PM)vishnu1600 Wrote: Q1. How do I make Credits here? I wanna win some blades...

Try reading this thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=23

(Dec. 02, 2013  12:29 PM)vishnu1600 Wrote: Q2. If I need to enter tournaments here to win credits, and the tournaments are far far away from me like another country ( America to India ) what am I going to do? O:

Well, obviously you're going to fly over there to attend the tournament ! haha joking !

If there aren't any tournaments around your area, then someone around there needs to take the bold step and host one; it needs to be approved by the WBO before-hand and all the rules still apply. You can check out how to host, etc. in the Organized Play section:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Official-Events

(Dec. 02, 2013  12:29 PM)vishnu1600 Wrote: Q3. I saw one of those threads which had bey names and we could use credits and those will be shipped to us, so if i somehow get enough points, do I have to enter my address in comments or Private text ( sorry for this long questions ).

You Private Message a Committee Member, and send them your details and address.
Ooh Thanks XD and the fly over there joke got me XD
Welcome to the WBO! Have FUN!!Grin
Make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile
Yup I read it when I just made my account lol ( super quick hehe )
Hey, welcome to the forum ! Smile
I saw many Indian tournaments happen since I'm here, so are you in a metro or rural ? Because many of the tournaments are in Banglore ( hope I'm typing it rite ), Bombay and stuff.

Enjoy your stay here.
I am living in Delhi so yah in metro but Mumbai is far from me lol so if you see a delhi tournament please tell me XD
Welcome to wbo vishnu1600!
So you are from delhi cool! READ the Rules and Enjoy Grin
phantom Gt Thanks LOL Yes i read the rules Grin PM me if you see a delhi tournament Grin thanks