Yo, I'm Marv UwU

Why hello there fellow bladers uwu My name is Marv, but you can call me Traveler! I got into the burst series of beyblades at the far end of 2017, beginning with a small micro bey that I bought from a walgreens with my best friend, only to realize he dropped his driver in the car when we opened it ówò. Mweep Mwop! Though we had that terrible mishap, our urge to battle was strong! He used a gum wrapper to create a makeshift janky driver to battle with, which was one of the funniest and memorable moments of our beyblade journey owo. Obviously I won the small battle we had to ten points (with my fenrir micro, against his wyvern micro), crowning me the winner of the bet, causing him to fund our entry into the universe of beyblade burst! My first bey was Quetzico Q2, seeing as how his color scheme contained two of my favorite colors (green and sky blue), and my best friend got Xcalius X2 since it was attack, and he's all about that jazz uwu. He also got Infritor I2, which was later given to my girlfriend, seeing as how she was interested in playing as well ôwô. It is now 2018, and I have created a club of bladers in my town that have small tournaments in random places, with small prizes that are funded by each tournament entry costing a buck or two uwu. Though we are currently only hasbro bladers, we will enter what we call "Takara Phase Two" when we have enough funding to do so, seeing as I don't currently have a job, heh ówò. There are rules in this club such as a limit to beys per team, and amount of God beys per team,and no duplicate beys (if one blader has a bey, another blader cannot purchase/own that bey) to create balance in the club, seeing as how the less fortunate younglings may not be able to purchase such things ówò. With my team currently consisting of Fafnir F3, Odax O2, and Evipero E2 I hope to grow and learn from this community in the skill if combos and perhaps technique, that I can share with my fellow club members, to help increase our knowledge, and enjoyment, as bladers UwU.
Hello @[Traveler]! Welcome to WBO! Hope you have a wonderful time here! Looking to your posts in one of the threads soon!
Hello, and welcome to the WBO, @[Traveler]! I hope you have a great time on here, on the WBO (and, hopefully at a tournament soon)! Feel free to PM me if you've got any questions!
(Mar. 08, 2018  11:52 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Why do you keep writing UwU and ówò

Think of them as emojis, they're little expressions that add some fun to your sentences ;3. But anyways, welcome @[Traveler], hope you have a great time here in the forums for many years to come!
(Mar. 08, 2018  4:22 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2018  11:52 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Why do you keep writing UwU and ówò

Think of them as emojis, they're little expressions that add some fun to your sentences ;3. But anyways, welcome @[Traveler], hope you have a great time here in the forums for many years to come!

they are called emoticons. like Decepticons but, not scary robots. this is what we used before emoji's.....god I'm old.