Yo! Got lots to say >.<

So .. Hi plasticgen' s the name because I'm a big fan of the originals ! Glad to meet yah

I recently heard Tyson Kai max and Ray are due to be coming back although not heard much more! So wondered if anyone else could shine some light Smile like will they be back in their own series or make an appearance in burst? Not to disappoint anyone but I find some of the newer beys tacky Imo!
And if they appear in burst will Tyson finally be defeated because if they bring him back to loose they can do one >Uncertain

Finally if you have takara tomy blades plastic gen or hms nib for a good price hit me up
It will just be one new chapter of the manga, so likely only in Japanese. I will translate it as soon as possible for everyone though, as soon as it comes out in July.

You can find more information about this in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum.
Welcome to the WBO!

Were you around when Plastics were? And yes, Bakuten Shoot will be getting a one off on CoroCoro Aniki, but it seems like we will be getting Burst version of the Saint Beasts, so I would assume it may get some more chapters. Not much else is known, though.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me! Smile
Welcome man. I am quite the enthusiast myself. I PM'ed you a link to my stuff for sale. If you have any questions about anything at all (not just buying stuff), then shoot me a PM
(Jun. 13, 2016  8:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It will just be one new chapter of the manga, so likely only in Japanese. I will translate it as soon as possible for everyone though, as soon as it comes out in July.

You can find more information about this in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum.

Damn Uncertain that's a shame it's only one chapter but maybe if the recive a good response they will create more I hope but it won't get much coverage being only in Japanese and manga at that /sigh
But would be good to see what happens .. I saw that post of that limited bey how would you even win one of those not that it looks at that appealing due to the same design has been released but as a colectors item it would be valuable.

(Jun. 13, 2016  8:23 PM)Hato Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

Were you around when Plastics were? And yes, Bakuten Shoot will be getting a one off on CoroCoro Aniki, but it seems like we will be getting Burst version of the Saint Beasts, so I would assume it may get some more chapters. Not much else is known, though.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me! Smile

Yep! Ah tbh I really want the drigger even if it's a burst bey xD
And thanks will do!
Ah there is no real way to win the Burst version of Driger S in gold hah. CoroCoro's 100-only lotteries are known to be very hard to win and we never see the prizes on auction sites ever, even. We all hope that they make wider, regular releases, but there is no information about that so far.
Great to see another plastics/HMS fan. That part of things has been dying off.
(Jun. 14, 2016  12:53 AM)Driger_Guy Wrote: Great to see another plastics/HMS fan. That part of things has been dying off.

Hey yeah definitely it's a myth to me the original series was the best and they look so much better haha