Yo! Dragoon here

Hi! im Dragoon
Im 18 years old, and im from Poland.
so it's litle to hard to write in English style but i can handle that... i think Grin
I with my sister Mariah Grin no she join too, we are makeing on YouTube channel about Beyblade, if you watch Youtube i think you see some my vids Grin
my nick there is DragoonPoland Grin i love anime and sword fight's ( in Poland we fight with boken's becouse real wepon's like katana, knife and that stuff is to good Grin i don't wanna be hurt so much or cut my hand off xD so bokens and training knifes are better Grin ) i think its all from me Grin Cu and Let It Rip!
Welcome!
I hope you enjoy it here Joyful_2

I don't think we have any Polish members but you and Mariah, so you're a first Grin
i think there is one more Grin Silent Swagger is from poland i see Grin
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
(Apr. 27, 2009  8:17 PM)Dragoon Wrote: i think there is one more Grin Silent Swagger is from poland i see Grin

Ah, I didn't notice. Confused
If enough Polish members join some kind of tournament could be held (eventually).
Welcome to the WBO! It's kool that we are getting some more Polish members. Hopefully you guys can get a tournament going eventually.
you mean turnament in poland, with that will be some problem's (i Think) becouse in poland is to much huligans Grin i think if there will be more Beyblader's from poland we can do some thing xD
Well, if we get enough Polish members, I'm sure you guys could set up soemthing.
Wlecome to WBO Smile Hope you and your sister enjoy it here!

And I guess you've probably heard of MFB by now Wink
Welcome! I dated a Polish girl once. Speechless
i heard about it long time ago Grin but i feel litle dizzy about it becouse i see this on youtube now and it's nice filling to see Beyblade isn't ending for now Grin
nice hear that Bey Bard Grin and what's your filling about Polish girls Grin
(Apr. 27, 2009  8:41 PM)Mariah Wrote: and how was it? xD

she was tall!
xD nice xD you was in Poland?? :> if you wasn't try to visit its nice every where green, if you are in polish moutains Grin
Welcome to the WBO! Check out MFB if you havent Grin!
welcome to wbo, i hope you enjoy your time in the community Smile
Didn't see this thread, Welcome to the WBO! enjoy your time here!
A little late but, welcome! I'm suprised there aren't more Polish members actually. On dA, half the people I talked to were Polish. :X Hopefully you can bring in some more members. Joyful_3
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO! What languages do you speak? I know some European countries, multiple languages are quite common.