Yo Dawgs

Hey Guys. I used to be really in to Beyblade and it disappeared so now im coming back to it Joyful_3

Hoping to find a good blade....somewhere! any help would be appreciated
Sure Smile

Metal Fight Beyblade (MFB) is the new beyblade series which was released in Japan in August 2008. MFB is an entirely new series with new characters and everything and is not a continuation of the previous Beyblade series. Though they will not be released worldwide until fall 2010.

Here's an article about MFB: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade. And if you read around the forums you will quickly learn a lot about MFB Smile
Dang. So they are not for sale yet Unhappy. Pity, on the brighter side i still have ebay right? and i got plenty of parts lying around my attic from a while back.

Should be great to join in again Joyful_3
They are for sale but only in Japan and a few other Asian countries. Most people buy them online and import them. Check out the Stores with beyblades in stock thread for a list of places selling MFB.
Welcome!
Welcome! Smile I'm glad you found us.
I'm glad to be here guys, thanks for a warm welcome Joyful_3 hoping to get some beyblades together then i might e able to attend any british events that come around. maybe some international ones Tongue_out
Yo dawg I heard you like Beyblades, so we put a beyblade in your beyblade so you can beybattle while you beybattle!

Just kidding. XD

Welcome! Grin

Browse the forums, check out Beywiki and you will catch up with the new series (MFB) in no time! Smile
(Aug. 19, 2009  2:34 PM)Nuno Wrote: Yo dawg I heard you like Beyblades, so we put a beyblade in your beyblade so you can beybattle while you beybattle!
Wut!?

Anyways, Welcome to the WBO! Grin