Yo

Hey Dudes and Dudets my name is Rai and im a atk blader.I know wat im about to say is not right but can i have a blade plz.im a child so its very rare for me to order off the internet but its very common to trade once the beyblade i ordered arrive in will trade.i ordered bump king with a ripcord and launcher.my name is stormphoenix619 because thats my name on beybladebattles.com.thats alot of info.Just HIII Stupid IM 11YRS OLD
Welcome! Grin

I highly doubt anyone will give a free beyblade though.
Welcome, welcome StormPhoenix619 to WBO. I'm don't think anyone is going to give a free beyblade unless your going to trade something in return.
yea i know but u can always try.only things i got is bakugan,yu-gi-oh,videogames,hats,and teddybears
welcome....

im sorry to say but no one will give you a beyblade unless it usesless or fake. wate till the MFB(metal fusion beyblade) is realeased in you areaSmile
(May. 05, 2010  10:48 PM)StormPhoenix619 Wrote: yea i know but u can always try.only things i got is bakugan,yu-gi-oh,videogames,hats,and teddybears IM NOT GAY
Welcome. but watch you mouth on here....don't use homophobic remarks.....also good luck on someone giving you a beyblade...just wait until they come out where you live..
(May. 05, 2010  11:38 PM)Taru Wrote:
(May. 05, 2010  10:48 PM)StormPhoenix619 Wrote: yea i know but u can always try.only things i got is bakugan,yu-gi-oh,videogames,hats,and teddybears
Welcome. but watch you mouth on here....don't use homophobic remarks.....also good luck on someone giving you a beyblade...just wait until they come out where you live..

there its gone.and they come to US AND UK IN AUGUST
(May. 06, 2010  12:13 AM)StormPhoenix619 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2010  11:38 PM)Taru Wrote:
(May. 05, 2010  10:48 PM)StormPhoenix619 Wrote: yea i know but u can always try.only things i got is bakugan,yu-gi-oh,videogames,hats,and teddybears

there its gone.and they come to US AND UK IN AUGUST
wait for it like the rest of us your not making a really good first impression ..
Bienvenido a la WBO!
WELCOME TO WBO!
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome
Hi if you can get to Bridlington to join my team I'll give ya a blade for regular practice.Stupid