Yo!

Hello eveyone of WBO. I'm new to the site but a veteran to bladin'. I started blading back in 2003 I think. I stopped for a while for some reason, and now that I come back to it, everything is sold out. What happened? Well I'm learning once again some customizations, techniques, and just gaining pure skill. I was pretty good with stock dragoons. I don't know where to pick up now, any tips?
Welcome to WBO!

Do you have any HMS beyblades? Or did you stop before then?

As for tips, the easiest thing is to forget the past systems, and start anew with Metal Fight Beyblade. They're the newest kinds being released and the system that is being used most now.
They are currently only available in the Asian areas, so they need to be ordered online if you live elsewhere.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and be sure to study up!
Welcome to the WBO! First of all beyblade has been on hiatus since 2005 but has come back recently(Aug. 2008) with the new relese of the MFB(Metal Fight Beybalde) series. New characters, beyblades, everything. They are pretty sweet, you should check them out and start back with them.
Also, where are you from?
Welcome to WBO! Hope you learn a lot and enjoy it here Smile
Yeah, there's a new beyblade series, Metal Fight Beyblade which was released in Japan in August 2008 but they won't be released worldwide until 2010.
Yes I do posses HMS and I have been Reading about the MFB series. It started 2008 huh? I'm guessing there is a whole bunch to explore now huh? Well actually I did stop at 2005 'cause I moved. I'm from Detroit, but I currently reside in Texas. By the way I say "Let It Rip" I think it's more cool, lol. So the newest gear, how is it?
(Apr. 06, 2009  9:44 PM)OpenxEyedxBeast Wrote: Yes I do posses HMS and I have been Reading about the MFB series. It started 2008 huh? I'm guessing there is a whole bunch to explore now huh? Well actually I did stop at 2005 'cause I moved. I'm from Detroit, but I currently reside in Texas. By the way I say "Let It Rip" I think it's more cool, lol. So the newest gear, how is it?

MFB is pretty awesome. Here's an article, if you already haven't seen it: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade. Just read around the forums and you'll easily learn a lot about MFB.
Also, the MFB are now better performance-wise than the plastics and the HMS. Their really great.
That's pretty great to hear. How about the breakage? I'm a pretty tough blader and I've broken lots of 'em including my own in some matches.
Metal is more brittle than plastic but we haven't seen too many breaks yet. They've generally been designed to keep breaks to a minimum. They chip/scratch easily though. But that's because TT want to give them a 'battle scarred' look, not because they're bad quality. Smile
Barely any since the wheels are metal and all (apparently Libra's wheel can break, I still don't understand how). I've heard of some bottoms breaking, but the people who did it were being stupid. You shouldn't have any problems as long as you don't do anything stupid with them.
Alright good. I haven't seen a lot of MFB's with Left Spin, is that absent now??? I'm really a fan of left spin, I hope they didn't take that away. And Takara and Tomy merged? Why?
How is there any proof they were being stupid? The F bottom is very breakable.
There's currently only one left spin MFB, it's L Drago.
EDIT: Taru broke his from launching horribly and roughhousing with his..... That's all I know.
And, yes, Takara and Tomy are merged now, Dunno why though.
Well then, I'm going to have to pick up several of these L Dragos you speak of. And I start customizing, since I can't have dragoon now, but I have read somewhere that pegasis is the new dragoon. Is that true in some ways?
If you combined L Drago and Storm Pegasis, you'd pretty much have Dragoon.

L Drago is Left Spin
Storm Pegasis has a rubber tip.
Well, Pegasis is the main character's beyblade but that's about it.
Everyone, thank you for the kindness. I shall continue to visit this forum seeing how the air is friendly, and everyone is just so gosh darn helpful. I need a list of all the new beystadiums, grips, other accesories and where I can find them. Any links, online-stores etc?
(Apr. 06, 2009  10:39 PM)OpenxEyedxBeast Wrote: Everyone, thank you for the kindness. I shall continue to visit this forum seeing how the air is friendly, and everyone is just so gosh darn helpful. I need a list of all the new beystadiums, grips, other accesories and where I can find them. Any links, online-stores etc?

If you read around the BeyMarketplace forum, you'll find the answers to your questions. The threads are even stickied.
And there are currently only 4 BeyStadiums released, and one grip.
Welcome Grin .