Yo!

Hi everyone!
I'm a new member here, but I've been into Beyblades for a long time. I actually didn't know about the metal fusion line until my recent trip to Japan. From there I brought back a really cool exclusive Beyblade that still isn't available in the US (yet). But yeah, I just discovered this website today, it's great to be a member.
Cool names Slayer1736. what bey is it.
(Nov. 13, 2010  2:56 PM)Slayer1736 Wrote: Cool names Slayer1736. what bey is it.

My first one in Japan was "Poison Serpent."
sup dude welcome.I think poison serpent is going to come out in the us in like two weeks i think
(Nov. 12, 2010  11:40 PM)epik_noodles Wrote: Hi everyone!
I'm a new member here, but I've been into Beyblades for a long time. I actually didn't know about the metal fusion line until my recent trip to Japan. From there I brought back a really cool exclusive Beyblade that still isn't available in the US (yet). But yeah, I just discovered this website today, it's great to be a member.

hi dude! wats up?! welcome to the WBO. you'll find friends and people from your area to talk about bey. message me if you need help. i should be able to help
~ kaekage898 XD
if it is probably coming out in 2 weeks then i will have 2 look out 4 it
Welcome! Yea Poison serpant is probably comin out with the dual launcher grip.<off topic