Yeo! Im Vizion

Hey guys! I'm another dude that fell in love with Beyblades and currently trying to set up a tournament in my city for people to pull up. I hope to connect with you all soon and maybe ill see yall in NY when i can finally promote the event here
Welcome to WBO the "home of Beyblade fans" i hoe you enjoy your stay here
well said Lucha welcome to the hotel for Beyblade fans I will get you settle in each member is given a started hotel and BeyBlade
(May. 27, 2021  7:02 PM)Vizionxry Wrote: Hey guys! I'm another dude that fell in love with Beyblades and currently trying to set up a tournament in my city for people to pull up. I hope to connect with you all soon and maybe ill see yall in NY when i can finally promote the event here

Welcome to WBO
Welcome to the world of blading. Together, we will all become the one
dang strike chill lots of people read your fanfics even people without an account just yesterday someone without an account read your fanfic ( i was viewing whos online and it said a person without an account =guest was reading Beyblade burst bionic battle)
(May. 27, 2021  7:11 PM)JJustice Wrote: dang strike chill lots of people read your fanfics even people without an account just yesterday someone without an account read your fanfic ( i was viewing whos online and it said a person without an account =guest was reading Beyblade burst bionic battle)

Lol I know but I'm always up for more readers
ok good to know
Welcome to the WBO
Hello, welcome to the WBO! Enjoy your stay!
(May. 30, 2021  3:21 PM)GhostFox Wrote: Hello, welcome to the WBO! Enjoy your stay!

Lol