[Yellowknife - CA] - Would like to become an Organizer

Hello everyone,

I am highly interested in becoming a WBO organizer and starting a chapter in Yellowknife Canada. There is a lot of interest here, and we host a yearly gaming and comic Con called Ptarmicon , which is likely the most northern CON in North America. 

I think bringing this hobby here to the North and a new location in Canada is exciting, and the community of BeyBlader's here is getting excited at the prospect and want to hold a tourniment in July at Ptarmicon.

I would like to take on the role to make this happen under the WBO umbrella and continue to push WBO and BeyBlade hobby in Yellowknife going forward Smile

Trent
Hi Trent, great choice on becoming an organizer. The first step would be to read the organizers guide found in Rules and Resources (https://lh3.google.com/u/0/d/1gDJ8HwERcY...k-nu-iv608). Then you have to take the organizers quiz and after passing, schedule an interview with a staff member. Then you will be given the ability to submit a tournament proposal, and when it gets approved, you are good to go.