Yeah, I'm new!

I am glad to say I have finally found like minded people who still care about Beyblading and want to have proper tournaments, battles and events, with proper rankings system and rules. I am impressed

I have to say thanks to Bey-UK for alerting me to this site.

I am from Ireland and am looking forward to possibly having some matches in the future. I am also interested in starting a Beyblade podcast. I have experience in this area and if anyone is interested in helping out and joining a show, they should pm me.
Welcome to the WBO!
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Be sure to put yourself on the map to try find people near you, for tournaments and such!
Also as you been on Bey-UK I guess you have heard of Metal Fight Beyblades.
Yeah i've heard of Metal Fight Beyblades. The problem is will we get them in Europe. And if so, when?
Welcome to WBO Smile

(Mar. 24, 2009  10:55 PM)DriggerDX Wrote: Yeah i've heard of Metal Fight Beyblades. The problem is will we get them in Europe. And if so, when?

MFB's won't release worldwide until at least 2010.
(Mar. 24, 2009  10:55 PM)DriggerDX Wrote: Yeah i've heard of Metal Fight Beyblades. The problem is will we get them in Europe. And if so, when?

They won't be out for a while, your better off buying them online.
So I'll have to import if I want them?
Yes and welcome to WBO!

Edit: Aqua beat me to it P;
Welcome to the WBO! If you wanna battle then there is a tourney in London soon.......but that may be too far away. How old are you?
Welcome to the WBO! There's that tournamnet in London, Beyblade Spinoff. Also, some members have been talking about making a podcast for awhile now. We would fully back it if you decide to do one(as long as its good). Smile
Hello my name is michaelrose08 and i'm a new beyblading fan i just started watching it in January
Stupid
(Mar. 26, 2009  8:26 PM)michaelrose08 Wrote: Hello my name is michaelrose08 and i'm a new beyblading fan i just started watching it in January
Stupid

Make your own introduce yourself thread. Wink
(Mar. 26, 2009  8:26 PM)michaelrose08 Wrote: Hello my name is michaelrose08 and i'm a new beyblading fan i just started watching it in January
Stupid

You should make your own thread, in the Introduce Yourself forum. This is someone elses thread. But welcome.
welcome hope you have heaps of fun being in the community
(Mar. 25, 2009  12:52 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! There's that tournamnet in London, Beyblade Spinoff. Also, some members have been talking about making a podcast for awhile now. We would fully back it if you decide to do one(as long as its good). Smile

I have decided I would do one, but it is a matter of getting others willing to do it as well. Can I ask do you know who is interested. thanks
(Mar. 28, 2009  10:53 PM)DriggerDX Wrote: I have decided I would do one, but it is a matter of getting others willing to do it as well. Can I ask do you know who is interested. thanks

Make a thread about it and put up a poll.
Where exactly would that thread be best located, cause I considered that already, but don't want to put it in the wrong place.
(Mar. 28, 2009  10:58 PM)DriggerDX Wrote: Where exactly would that thread be best located, cause I considered that already, but don't want to put it in the wrong place.

Putting in the 'Beyblade General' Forum would be fine, as long it's beyblade-related (game).
thanks, the threads up now!