Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic

The only others are fukobako boosters.
That lot is used, they are not NIB random bosters
I ve found this with oki
why is it that noboby tells me
I haven't got an incomplete bey yet lol that and i love suprises i even got a full dragoon mf on my first try but sold it sigh i want it back now i know beyfans looking for it
I told you in your buying thread Tongue_out
(Jun. 10, 2011  7:36 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: The only others are fukobako boosters.
Are those only for the HMS series?
No there were two plastic ones. Blizzard orthrous comes from a fukobako booster.
Ah, okay...I've got no idea about Fukobako boosters, lol. I'm guessing they are random boosters that comes with 2 beys? Like the ones with Slash Riger MS and, as you mentioned, Blizzard Orthos.
Yea that's what they are.
They've just painted/died it is all. Personally I think fully gold looks ugly.
I think it looks cool. I would buy it if it wasn't bidding.
that gold beat lynx looks funny...the original color would be better..btw,there are a lot or repaint beyblade being auctioned on YJA..some have buy it now price...
Hah I'm getting a Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec from benjohadi once I trade with him Tongue_out
I ll get that
Dang!!! That is cheap I got mime nib from Amanda/Wwqqyang but I'm thinking about buying another one so I can have 1 nib and 1 mint out of the box!!! Wink
In the end with fees and shipping it won't be cheap though. That's why it's better to buy lots than individual blades.
(Jul. 18, 2011  2:41 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: In the end with fees and shipping it won't be cheap though. That's why it's better to buy lots than individual blades.

Haha lol yup yup I want to try and buy a beyblade lot off of yja soon..!!
(Jul. 18, 2011  2:41 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: In the end with fees and shipping it won't be cheap though. That's why it's better to buy lots than individual blades.
For a NIP Battle Spec, it'd still be cheap. At least, with Oki, it'd come to around 1400JPY, if there are no other bids. Then you pay shipping to yourself, it'd all cost less then 2800JPY. Sometimes you could end up paying over $50 plus shipping for a NIP version of the bey. So yeah...it is cheap.
I know it's cheap but I was explaining to him since he probably doesn't know much about YJA. I mean it goes for 500 yen but then in the end it will cost like 5 times more than that.
5 times? Yeah, but is still cheaper then anywhere else you'd be able to get it.
Yeah? You said 2800 which is over 5 times 500 yen... I know it's cheaper elsewhere. We should stop since this is just turning into spam.
(Jul. 18, 2011  4:50 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Yeah? You said 2800 which is over 5 times 500 yen...
Did you not see I agreed with it being 5 times as much? lol
But it does depend on the shipping you get. You could end up paying 2000JPY...which is less then 5 times as much as the beys original price.
(Jul. 18, 2011  4:50 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I know it's cheaper elsewhere.

Really, and where would that be? Not many places/people selling NIP versions of the bey.
Sorry that was a typo.
You guys should stop this discussion.
What does matter is I m buying it, so don t bid on it ahah
Lol, well...I've already gotten one. So I won't be bidding.