Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic

It came very red. My flash was too high and it came out a little orange. I'm happy to find out it's from the Dragoon mf fire red, so I'm not all disappointed.
Hmm, well mine looks orange. Lips_sealed FYI, there isn't both a red version and an orange version. We're all talking about the same one.
(Sep. 05, 2008  12:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hmm, well mine looks orange. Lips_sealed FYI, there isn't both a red version and an orange version. We're all talking about the same one.
I think the colour just varies because they might use different plastics?

I'm dreading my full YJA bill, just added it up so far and it's £174 (including commission and shizzle) and I haven't even finished bidding XD!!! This is going to be bad.

This is my eternal survivor:
[Image: SNC10817.jpg]
[Image: SNC10818.jpg]
The first picture looks pretty red, the second one....not as much. Nice camera though, mine sucks.
(Sep. 05, 2008  9:08 PM)ROCKBLADE2012 Wrote: The first picture looks pretty red, the second one....not as much. Nice camera though, mine sucks.

What camera do you use? Mine has a "Close up" setting on it, which is why they come out like that, on any other setting, the pics suuuuck.
For the first lot, I would believe that those parts wouldn't be seen for a good while. So I think it's worth it in the end.
Perhaps, but you have to factor in fees, local shipping, and interenational shipping. 4000 yen wouldn't be that big of a deal if it wasn't being imported.
(Sep. 06, 2008  2:49 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Perhaps, but you have to factor in fees, local shipping, and interenational shipping. 4000 yen wouldn't be that big of a deal if it wasn't being imported.

Even with all the fees plus the 40 dollars, I still think it's worth it.

Maybe I have an affinity for recolors. However I would like to think this is one of those kind of lots that will not show up every day. Smile
You don't see a lot of those Beys on YJA often, so it is worth it imo.
even i wouldn't pay that much for slash rigers lmfao
I would Tongue_out Told you dreamborn is reckless *he was the one bidding*
We're suckers for gimmicks and recolours, especially phantom fox, as I'm certain there's some recolours of it in there.

I imagine i'll get stale looks from people when I list what else I won, the price is making me go "Oh god, Dreamborn, why?"
(Sep. 07, 2008  4:15 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: I would Tongue_out Told you dreamborn is reckless *he was the one bidding*
We're suckers for gimmicks and recolours, especially phantom fox, as I'm certain there's some recolours of it in there.

I imagine i'll get stale looks from people when I list what else I won, the price is making me go "Oh god, Dreamborn, why?"

Come on, tell us what you won!
Damn I woke up and was planning to bid on one of them, but I failed and forgot.

I also forgot to bid on both the Black Gaia Dragoon and normal one too which make me want to cry Crying
Someone on the board won the black one... grrr.
(Sep. 07, 2008  5:39 PM)G Wrote: Damn I woke up and was planning to bid on one of them, but I failed and forgot.

I also forgot to bid on both the Black Gaia Dragoon and normal one too which make me want to cry Crying
Someone on the board won the black one... grrr.

The black one (with the wide defense, right?) = Me, Sorry G.

Sasch: I'll list it up in a bit (if not tomorrow Tongue_out)
ahhh D:
I didn't get my bid in even so yeah heh.
It's cool though lol
(Sep. 07, 2008  4:15 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: I would Tongue_out Told you dreamborn is reckless *he was the one bidding*

have fun with a useless RC and a sub-par CWD from slash riger

however if it was fixed i would take that back
Bugturtles, there were two Samurai Changers in that lot.
(Sep. 07, 2008  7:49 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: Bugturtles, there were two Samurai Changers in that lot.

well that changes everything
(Sep. 07, 2008  8:36 PM)bugturtles Wrote: well that changes everything

Hah, I was just pointing out that there were atleast a couple useful beyblades in that lot.
what the carp!?
gekiryu, people had called dibs on those lots long before you bid on them

that's pretty carp of you, honestly :\