Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic

(Nov. 28, 2010  12:55 PM)DarkFox Wrote: ok lets see, freedom wants the DEMS, and Gianmarco is it safe to assume you are gunning for the dragoon ms?

Yeah that red dragoon ms was what I m missing from my collection.
Can we get some kind of deal?
Like: 2000 yen + bank fees + local shipping : 3
me dragoon ms
You wolborg ms
Fredoom fighter DEMS
(Nov. 28, 2010  1:02 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2010  12:55 PM)DarkFox Wrote: ok lets see, freedom wants the DEMS, and Gianmarco is it safe to assume you are gunning for the dragoon ms?

Yeah that red dragoon ms was what I m missing from my collection.
Can we get some kind of deal?
Like: 2000 yen + bank fees + local shipping : 3
me dragoon ms
You wolborg ms
Fredoom fighter DEMS

well at the moment I am still not sure if I am interested (i know its like 30 minutes) but if thats what you want, then you can send the pm to freedom. I figured something like that could happen so you guys can do it......i found a new prey to stalk.....in a few days Grin
Yes I´m for this deal!!!! Smile
(Nov. 28, 2010  12:55 PM)FreedomFighter Wrote: Thanks Gianmarco.93!

btw. Ice Blue Wolborg ms is my most likely Blade. I think blahs is purple DEMS.
I´m right?

My favourite is now Ice Blue Wolborg MS, it looks so damn sexy I like to keep it mint.
blah

Yes I´ll keep mine mint tooSmile
Okay than..freedom fighter are you using rider proxy?
If you win the auction contact me and I ll send you my part of money.
So darkfox do you want the wolborg?
(Nov. 28, 2010  1:28 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Okay than..freedom fighter are you using rider proxy?
If you win the auction contact me and I ll send you my part of money.
So darkfox do you want the wolborg?

no thanks, i have one, another brand new on the way, and I may pick up a 3rd......all I will say is Fogot should know why lolol
yes I´ve bid with azuma. But I dont need the Wolborg MS. But when noone take it badly I´ll take it too.
Ok no problem I have a friend interessed in it.
Freedom fighter have you got your middleman ready? Cause I didn t contact rider proxy.
So tell me yes.
Yes I have him ready no problemSmile
have you outbidded me gianmarco?
No I haven t.it seems some other is bidding
my last hope on a cheap DEMS Unhappy
So we lost the auction?
Try to outbid him
the auction ended already before 10 minutes damnUnhappy
We lost?
What was the winning bid?
For some reason I can go on rinkya

Ihave bid 2600 max
What the hell
Unhappy((((((((((((
If anyone wins this for me, I will love them forever. No homo.
I would buy the Dragoon MS and a Wolborg MS. (The Red and Green one, and the normal one.)
What Green Wolborg MS ? If you mean recoloured stickers, I will have one soon. LOL.
Dragoon L what auction are you talking about.
I m interessed,please put a link
I've find a very interesting auctions whis ends tomorrow!!!!
I offer 100$ and I've contacted rider but he doesn't reply,please anyone helps me to buy it!
contact me throught PMWink
Yeah something she doesn't reply. Can you post a link? Also anyway bidding on this lot: http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...enlargeimg If you are i'd like to buy the purple attack ring from you when it gets to you.
Hi,
I guess some of you may bid this lot.

We shouldn't compete with each other for this lot and I am sure I can get it without any of your competition.

So it's the deal, anyone who want this lot, pm me and we can have a good deal. And also pm me your highest budget so I can decide whether to go on or not (my money is ready and so is the middleman). Therefore don't scare this lot will slip from our fingers.