Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic

(Dec. 23, 2009  4:29 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Black dragoon v2:

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g86689215

Gunmetal, not black.
similar
(Dec. 23, 2009  4:41 PM)megablader2 Wrote: similar

Why does everyone get defensive when a correction is made ... I made the correction because maybe someone will not want a gunmetal Dragoon V2. Or maybe they would want it more than a black one.

It is gunmetal, not black. They are similar in that they are both dark. In real life gunmetal is very different looking. It is like saying Metal Dranzer and Flash Leopard are the same color.
(Dec. 23, 2009  4:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why does everyone get defensive when a correction is made ... I made the correction because maybe someone will not want a gunmetal Dragoon V2. Or maybe they would want it more than a black one.

It is gunmetal, not black. They are similar in that they are both dark. In real life gunmetal is very different looking. It is like saying Metal Dranzer and Flash Leopard are the same color.

so its a dark grey?
Lot with white plastics customise grip(rare):
http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auc...enlargeimg
(Dec. 24, 2009  8:52 PM)trent08 Wrote: so its a dark grey?

No, it's gunmetal ... gunmetal is a color. The best way I can think of describe it is like a sparkling bronzish-charcoal color. It's my favourite color ever used in Beyblade.
(Dec. 25, 2009  2:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: No, it's gunmetal ... gunmetal is a color. The best way I can think of describe it is like a sparkling bronzish-charcoal color. It's my favourite color ever used in Beyblade.

ohh sounds cool, did they put it in anyother beyblades?
(Dec. 27, 2009  4:57 PM)trent08 Wrote: ohh sounds cool, did they put it in anyother beyblades?

Lots. Metal Dranzer, Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger ...
(Dec. 27, 2009  5:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Lots. Metal Dranzer, Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger ...

Thank you sooo much i could not rember the name of Bearing Stinger. i always thought he was black thoe lol
wtf is there a bot on the wind aquario sale... i keep getting outbid like 1 second after i bid..
(Dec. 31, 2009  3:32 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: wtf is there a bot on the wind aquario sale... i keep getting outbid like 1 second after i bid..

lol that's not how this works, his max bid is higher than yours
(Dec. 31, 2009  3:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol that's not how this works, his max bid is higher than yours

YJA works off autobid... so yea his bid is higher than what you are trying to bid
ooo lol never seem that happen before xD
oh well thought it was too good to be true for the wind aquario. Also I totally wish I has enough money to buy that hms grip I posted sighUnhappy
i just want the wind aquario to collect >_>...
baghh double post, mainly cuz i like the way it looks
Dammit. I was at ¥510 for a clay aries. But in the last 10 minutes I got pushed up to ¥2010. Oh and FYI HEARTof4Lion exactly the same thing happens on ebay.
lol seriously had no idea xD
(Jan. 01, 2010  1:12 AM)♥ Wrote: http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b107192885

Pretty cool custom.

Awesome. That's how they should have produced Gemios!
man the clear wheel looks cool
The jacked the price up to that for coloring the clear wheel half and half with a blue and a red sharpie Chocked_2...