Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic

If someone buys that Quetz wheel then I might work out a deal with you.
(Apr. 18, 2009  1:38 PM)josh-jf Wrote: its definantly not free. But i think it varies. It depends on what your getting the larger and heaier the thing your getting is the more you pay.
hw much du u think a pegasis 105rf will be?
(Apr. 18, 2009  6:27 PM)HaganeGinga Wrote: hw much du u think a pegasis 105rf will be?

On its own?
Not worth it.
You're looking at fees and such, then proably $20 or so shipping.
(Apr. 18, 2009  6:28 PM)Crimson Wrote: On its own?
Not worth it.
You're looking at fees and such, then proably $20 or so shipping.
20 for shipping? hmm...I think ill better not order it Pinching_eyes_2
but I want a 105rf!! Pinching_eyes_2
Then order it with other stuff.
Buy a bunch of things at once.

Or don't use MOJ/YJA, and use TheInToy.
lol intoy is much more expensive Pinching_eyes_2
Edit: I am gettin it with a Rock Leone though
Rock Leone can also be found on ebay,theres one there right now.
(Apr. 18, 2009  7:08 PM)HMSblader Wrote: Rock Leone can also be found on ebay,theres one there right now.

No. That's Leone... not Rock Leone.
No there isn't.
my bad,sorry 4 that.next time i will read fully.if u guys want i can post some good auction of ebay here
(Apr. 18, 2009  7:15 PM)HMSblader Wrote: if u guys want i can post some good auction of ebay here

This topic is for Yahoo Japan Auctions not ebay.
(Apr. 19, 2009  4:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you have deep pockets, want HMS and Dranzer MF:

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r54241362
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m66750733
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/122786723

DIBS on the first and third lots.
kei i hope you have a lot of money
http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w37478261 A ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE TO GET THE SILVER QUETZ,honestly I think its pure Carp But Alot you seem to like it for some reason.Btw I hope Whoever wants this Has alot of grass
That looks like the normal Quetzalcoatl to me? Why is it so expensive ...
(Apr. 19, 2009  10:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: That looks like the normal Quetzalcoatl to me? Why is it so expensive ...

Its a japan super rare and brand new in bag BNIB,But honestly what do you people see in that Blade
(Apr. 19, 2009  10:29 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Its a japan super rare and brand new in bag BNIB,But honestly what do you people see in that Blade

It's super rare, it's the only way to get 90 and WF. I have one, but just a few days ago it was selling for under 5k, so I'm surprised by the price increase.
(Apr. 19, 2009  10:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's super rare, it's the only way to get 90 and WF. I have one, but just a few days ago it was selling for under 5k, so I'm surprised by the price increase.

..Cant You get one those in a booster,also people just get the darn ds game and stop wasting your time and money on trying to get the silver quetz
(Apr. 19, 2009  10:34 AM)BladeBee Wrote: ..Cant You get one those in a booster,also people just get the darn ds game and stop wasting your time and money on trying to get the silver quetz

It's not silver ... that's not the all silver version ...

It's a rare Beyblade. People like rare stuff. Getting the DS game isn't really any cheaper, it's still like 5-6000 yen. And getting Quetz parts in Boosters is almost impossible, and you can't get the Wheel.
(Apr. 19, 2009  10:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's not silver ... that's not the all silver version ...

It's a rare Beyblade. People like rare stuff. Getting the DS game isn't really any cheaper, it's still like 5-6000 yen. And getting Quetz parts in Boosters is almost impossible, and you can't get the Wheel.

umm Im not sure about this but You called your quetz the silver one,and it looks just like this one
(Apr. 19, 2009  10:41 AM)BladeBee Wrote: umm Im not sure about this but You called your quetz the silver one,and it looks just like this one

There is an all-silver Quetz. That one isn't it, and neither is mine.
[Image: jumbo_tmj-img320x240-1232969253mks93z99726.jpg]
(Apr. 19, 2009  10:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: There is an all-silver Quetz. That one isn't it, and neither is mine.

Ahh,will still The cheapest version of quetz is probaly the Purple DS version,and I see the purple one looks better then all the other version