Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic

I never had any issues shipping stadiums. Should be fine.
(Feb. 04, 2016  3:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I never had any issues shipping stadiums. Should be fine.

Alright Thanks Smile
I missed some good lots Uncertain
It was on my watch list.. And then it went for cheap just cuz I forgot to check em
I have seen people sell their trophies in the past.. Right now I saw this again
http://page12.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...p508197380
Is it really true that they would sell it ?
Sorry for the weird question
Wow there is a Valkyrie and Burst trophy plus a 2011 Battle Bladers Trophy, Certificate and Jacket !!!!
But why would someone sell them ? Can those be Fake ones ?
Or the seller doesnt want to keep them Anymore Maybe.
(Mar. 14, 2016  5:34 AM)Burst Wrote: But why would someone sell them ? Can those be Fake ones ?

I am not sure why you would think this. But I guess rampant speculation on WBO isn't just confined to upcoming release topics. Tongue_out
(Mar. 14, 2016  5:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2016  5:34 AM)Burst Wrote: But why would someone sell them ? Can those be Fake ones ?

I am not sure why you would think this. But I guess rampant speculation on WBO isn't just confined to upcoming release topics. Tongue_out
Hey,
You know actually why would someone would sell their Trophies which they earned it So Hard.
Its Really Surprising to me as I too have seen a lot of Listings in YJA like this.
But by saying that "Could those be fake ones?" I have no intention To Hurt someone or Offend Some one Brad.
Rampant Speculation!!! Yes I am Sorry For that Though. But you Know just a Thought came in my mind. But I meant no Offence to Anyone Smile. I know sometimes I go out of my Limits. My Bad !!!!
Cheers !!!
Burst.
The price is at 32000 yen since I bid on it (didn't work and just pushed the price up).
Don't do it! It's not worth it! Shining God is honestly a really boring release ... I get the collector value, though.
If the yen was doing worse right now I would totally do it ...
It's a very rare and desired beyblade. Probably one of the most desired of the old series. The price will almost definitely rise higher than that too.

(Mar. 25, 2016  4:56 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: If the yen was doing worse right now I would totally do it ...

Some of us have to pay rent but clearly you don't Tongue_out_wink
(Mar. 25, 2016  4:55 PM)riffi813 Wrote: What the......it is 35,500 yen now! I can't even hope to get it.
What makes it so expensive? Is that thing have some beast in its bit protector?

It's the final HMS release and the final release of the first generation of Beyblade. Not many were made.

Those of us who had and sold multiples will have to live with this regret.
I was thinking of getting this. I am willing to bid 40-50,000 yen

So if anyone is planning to bid on it. Please let me know.I wont bid then ^^'
I Don't want to simply raise the price

http://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=p509583485
(Mar. 25, 2016  5:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2016  4:55 PM)riffi813 Wrote: What the......it is 35,500 yen now! I can't even hope to get it.
What makes it so expensive? Is that thing have some beast in its bit protector?

It's the final HMS release and the final release of the first generation of Beyblade. Not many were made.

Those of us who had and sold multiples will have to live with this regret.
That Shining God MS!!!! That too NIB !!!!
Sometimes I wish I had a Time Machine so I can go back in time And Buy the Shining God MS at the price of Only 780 JPY and some other Rare Beys !!! Those were the good old days !!
Making a Time Machine is not impossible but not possible now !!
"It always seems impossible until it’s done" - Nelson Mandela !
( No Intention to divert the Topic Though Smile )
Bey Brad how much you had that time ? did you buy them at the Retail price at that time?
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Mar. 25, 2016  5:18 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: I was thinking of getting this. I am willing to bid 40-50,000 yen

zenmarket is saying it's blocked. Unhappy
(Mar. 25, 2016  5:43 PM)*Ginga* Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2016  5:18 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: I was thinking of getting this. I am willing to bid 40-50,000 yen

Thats Because I think the seller Has Like only 8 positive Ratings and One Negative !!! No offence though !!! The Lot is really a Good One !!! Smile
But the Zenmarket System wont allow to Bid on that listing.But I think you can Get It Unlocked by messaging them.

Is it really risky to bid on that Lot? Thats Why Zenmarket Blocked it due to lower ratings( Thats Not the fault of seller right ?)
(Mar. 25, 2016  5:43 PM)*Ginga* Wrote:

Lol I requested them to unblock it ..
The seller has 1 negative rating and 7 positive IIRC
50k gen should be good.
But if anyone else is bidding, then I don't want to waste time and increase its price
That's why I posted there
I think I'll be bidding.
(Mar. 25, 2016  6:16 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: I think I'll be bidding.

Oh. Alright
More than 50k yen ?
If yes then I wont bid. Do let me know guys
shining god ms
that seller do not set identification limit
maybe some guys use alternative accounts with low rating raise the price and can not pay for it

so just considering your own price
do not be rude
I saw Beyblades DX set for 3000yen,..... Pretty cheapGrin