YOUR bladeing end

do you think you will stop bladeing one day i do not but do you
I quit for like two years. I don't see myself getting back out of it entirely again.
I played when I was really young, but then stopped, I don't plan on stopping ever again.
I'm really looking forward to some day in like 50-60 years where I open an old box and find my old Bey in there.
But I doubt I'll always be playing four times a month like I do now all the time and I probably won't keep up with new releases sometime. But now is what counts and now I enjoy it a lot.
Pfft. After stopping and then coming back and realising how much I'd missed, I'm never gonna stop blading. (though I may not always have the money to buy more XD)
i almost stopped playing with them cuz i cant find anyone to play with,my friends r all playing vediogames and soccer...
but i wont quite this forum even if i lost my interest in beyblade,cuz i liked the people here and now i feel they r my friends,and if i dont wanna talk about blades there r lots of other things we can talk about.
thank u brad for making this awesome communtity.
Smile
I'm, not making the smae mistake twice. I'll be keeping all blades near and dear from now on.
(Jan. 25, 2009  6:52 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I'm, not making the smae mistake twice. I'll be keeping all blades near and dear from now on.

Yeah me too.
(Jan. 25, 2009  12:01 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: do you think you will stop bladeing one day i do not but do you

Everyone changes. I don't think I'd get out of them entirely, but I also don't think anything can last forever.
I stop blading and said it was carp. But now im back in to it but not that much
(Jan. 25, 2009  7:55 PM)KidTala Wrote: I stop blading and said it was carp. But now im back in to it but not that much

then why do you own a beyblade website
me too not that much i got out of bladeing because my only blade broke now i am back in.
(Jan. 25, 2009  7:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2009  7:55 PM)KidTala Wrote: I stop blading and said it was carp. But now im back in to it but not that much

then why do you own a beyblade website

I think he is comparing to you.
i actually stopped beyblading at tourneys (thats because we don't have anymore), or friends... i may sometimes sit around when i have completely nothing to do and i just launch 2 or 3 blades, but rarely these days.
Nope never My Dad(step dad but still the boss of everyone in the house) and Mom even told me i could'nt and i mean recently and I am still doing it any way the they think iam addicted but I just love it.They want me to play more basketball and to be true i love basketball and would love to play in the NBA leauge but i love beyblade more
I could go on hiatus, but I haven't quit so far.
i'll probably quit in a few years but i'll definatly keep them around in a box i would love to open a box of them in a few years and remeber all the good times i had with them
I had stopped twice. Back in 2006-2007 and back in 2002. The first I got grounded from them and gave them away, the second I just put themaway for awhile and forgot about them cuz we had barely used them. I doubt I'll ever completely stop though, especially with my little sis growing up right when MFB are gonna be out, I'm gonna get her to win tons of tournaments =P.
Nope,I will be with beyblades for a long time from now! I just love them to much ^^
i'll probably be taking a break playing with them when i go to college to focus on my studies (parents are super strict on this), then after i make some money ill get back on to it again. i wanna have a seprate room for my beyblades =]
A separate room for Beyblades...I wanted a separate room for animals when I was little...now I want a separate room for video games, I don't think I'd ever have enough Beyblades to want to have a separate room for them.
I could do with a separate room for Beyblades.
If I had a ton of Beyblading things, I might want a separate room with soundproof walls that I can go into and play loudly too my hearts content Tongue_out With no bothering from siblings, that idea sounds good.
Now I actually kinda want a room with soundproof walls.