Xiiaofreak's Youtube! REQUESTS NOT NEEDED FOR NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xiiaofreak

Do visit my youtube page! Also, please rate, comment and subscribe to my beyblade videos! You guys can request me to do a battle video too! Just tell me what you want to see here and I'll do it if I have the time and parts. This is my latest (and first beybattle) video as of 17/5/2011 Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JxdlTjFK...ideo_title

Thank you for your time.
tell me what are you beys
I seriously have too much... I have almost all except MLD, Gravity Perseus and Rock Giraffe. Will be buying these soon.
ok then!can i have basalt horogium 145WD versus storm pegasis 145b?if you dont do customized battle,then make storm pegasis 105rf instead,OK?
I do customised battles too Smile anyway, I have another two requests to do. You're third.
MF-H Basalt Bull 230 CS vs MF-F Earth Aquario 100 WD
MF-H Basalt Bull 230 CS vs MF LLD 85 LRF
MF-H Basalt Bull 230 CS vs MF-H Hell Bull BD145 RS
Bd145 in Boost mode
I know it's a lot sorry lol and thanks in advance
I don't have LRF and two MF-Hs. Only 1 set of MF-H. Sorry.
Ok just use RF and a normal MF if possible thanks
Oh and BBP9 and everyone else, could you guys tell me why you need your particular request please? I don't wanna do it because you just wanna see it. I don't want to waste my time. I wanna make videos for a purpose.
Oh ok um I want to see what happens because in England nearly every one uses the basalt 230 combo and there's the touraments coming up. I don't have basalt, 230 or CS so id like to know the result.
(May. 17, 2011  3:13 PM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: Oh and BBP9 and everyone else, could you guys tell me why you need your particular request please? I don't wanna do it because you just wanna see it. I don't want to waste my time. I wanna make videos for a purpose.

need some testing with it....also can you change basalt horogium to any top tier defense beys?
Okay sounds interesting. Will do it ASAP. Will put yours in front of BBP9's cos e haven't gave me a reason yet.

P.S. So what about the Beat Lynx? PM me regarding this.
guess you didnt see my post....
(May. 17, 2011  3:37 PM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: Okay sounds interesting. Will do it ASAP. Will put yours in front of BBP9's cos e haven't gave me a reason yet.

P.S. So what about the Beat Lynx? PM me regarding this.

Ok thanks. I've pm'd you aswell
Oh so sorry BBP9. I didn't see your post. Okay. I'll prioritise your request.
MF Beat Lynx GB145RF vs MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS and MF Lightning L-Drago BD145RF vs MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS, Reason; Just want to see which one has more smash (Not win rates).

Thanks!
Okay. Enough requests guys. Thanks. Will ask for more when the time comes.