Xbox 360 kinect

(Feb. 10, 2011  12:22 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  10:36 PM)Sequoia Wrote: I thought Kinect was gonna be fail from the week after I heard about it.If your the controller, there's only so much you can do as a human, since your limited, you can never have any hardcore games that require back flips, cart wheels, and any other absurd movements.
True, it is all the kinect's fault.
If you want to do that trash;
1. Learn to do moves like that in reality?! GrinJshock:
2. Play another console/game, the kinect is sort of the polar opposite if doing absurd moves.

Angry Y U SO RUDE?

Polar opposite? Isn't the goal of the system to replace the controller with you, who's gonna be the controller, and nothing else?
.. My text says it is the opposite of doing absurd movements, some which you have listed cannot be done by the general public, the people who buy the Kinect. I came off across as 'rude' because your text was dumb. You should try and look at all view points before posting.

Hibari: Okay, isn't that the point of all video game consoles/systems..? Speechless
(Feb. 10, 2011  3:08 AM)Dan Wrote: Hibari: Okay, isn't that the point of all video game consoles/systems..? Speechless

Eventually, yes, of course, but some try above making money to create a good product that actually works.

If it's a good console or game, it'll make money for sure. They should focus on making original and new games that the Wii didn't already do years before them rather than pushing out a broken console that doesn't work, just in time for Christmas so that all the gullible xbox 360 fans that have 150 dollars to spend can buy it.
(Feb. 10, 2011  3:08 AM)Dan Wrote: .. My text says it is the opposite of doing absurd movements, some which you have listed cannot be done by the general public, the people who buy the Kinect. I came off across as 'rude' because your text was dumb. You should try and look at all view points before posting.

Hibari: Okay, isn't that the point of all video game consoles/systems..? Speechless

I did look at all of the view points before posting. Look Dan, if you want Xbox 360 Kinect then get it. I believe that you have the right to your opinion, but I'm not wasting my money on that.
I Was thinking of getting a kinect but then when i played on it in a mall it is kinda frustrating to use your hand as a controller after some time & also playing multiplayer games on it is suck a drag , coz my house is not built for kinect & the fact that you have to keep a 6 feet distance is another let downer , i like my PS3 Move though , only thing is that it's controllers are costly xd

overall Kinect needs some tweaks & i just laugh at the Kinect Xbox360 bundles here , coz they only have a 4GB hard drive , for the price of $400-450 it only offer that much HDD Space & a Xbox 360 with kinect console market is getting money hungry by each day
This is the best thing ever. I like the boxing. I have to say, if this was to compete with PS move and the wii, this wins by far------------> no holding a Controller Thank god
(Feb. 10, 2011  3:49 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I did look at all of the view points before posting. Look Dan, if you want Xbox 360 Kinect then get it. I believe that you have the right to your opinion, but I'm not wasting my money on that.
Bro, the entire post wasn't designated to you. Notice how I put your name then a colon? That means whatever words written after the colon was meant for you..
This is another reason why i dont want kinect;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPeTzZ-Ljmk
not that i have any kids to hit.