X-Treme Graphics! - The Site for WBO's GFXers

I'm not currently accepting any until the site is appealing.
I can help with that.
I've been a part of many gfx forums. Smile
(Oct. 29, 2011  4:20 PM)Aura Wrote: I'll think about it. I've had a few people ask.

I have a portfolio if you ever want to see my work.

P.S. for a forum with a community of writers you sure make some clunky titles Tongue_out
"Very Important Graphics Person" ??
duede make a look at the topics i posted above cause they r usually there in most of the gfx forums
Yeah, PM me some of your work and I'll consider making you a mod. I'd rather have only one admin, me, and many other mods.

Also, can you come up with a better usergroup without copying other forums?
(Oct. 29, 2011  4:25 PM)Aura Wrote: Yeah, PM me some of your work and I'll consider making you a mod. I'd rather have only one admin, me, and many other mods.

Also, can you come up with a better usergroup without copying other forums?

I can help with that, as I sometimes specialize with conceptualizing advertisements.

I also PM'd you my portfolio btw.
(Oct. 29, 2011  4:25 PM)Aura Wrote: Also, can you come up with a better usergroup without copying other forums?

they r the basic parts which u will find in mostly every gfx forum i m a member of 6 different gfxing forums and they all have these cayegories

(Oct. 29, 2011  4:38 PM)Xlr8 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  4:25 PM)Aura Wrote: Also, can you come up with a better usergroup without copying other forums?

they r the basic parts which u will find in mostly every gfx forum i m a member of 6 different gfxing forums and they all have these cayegories

He's right, but we just have to rephrase them.
dude, what really bugs me that when I was about to post a topic and then you deleted it.

well, here are some categories:

dex also give an intro of these topics so that aura don't have to think more about it also change anything topic in lounge to off-topic
(Oct. 29, 2011  4:41 PM)DeX Wrote: dude, what really bugs me that when I was about to post a topic and then you deleted it.

I haven't deleted anything. I've ben busy adding topics.
X-Treme Graphics:
Announcements & News
Introduce yourself

The Showroom:
Tag your it (small art i.e. sig,avatars,banners)
Large Art (Manipulations, C4D, Illustrator, Web Design)
Gallery X(each user can only have one topic, which will be a thread with all there work can come together as a collective, can be updated)

Colosseum:
Free For All (battle other users)
Team Battles

Arena:
Tag of the week
Large art of the week

The Draft:
This forum should include teams and recruitment
Each Team should also have their own private forum

Off-topic:
Anything goes
Debate
registered to the new updated site now it is looking nice going to post some tut and render tommorow
http://x-tremegraphics.co.cc/
^Link isn't working for me Any ideas why. I've tried it in two different web browsers but it still doesn't work. It says the link appears to be broken.
(Oct. 29, 2011  9:24 PM)Taj12 Wrote: http://x-tremegraphics.co.cc/
^Link isn't working for me Any ideas why. I've tried it in two different web browsers but it still doesn't work

Try again, it's working fine for me.
That one works, but which one is the official one?
The one I gave you. The other one just covers that one.