Poll: What did you think of X-Men: Days of Future Past

Loved it
100.00%
It was OK
0%
I hated it
0%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
So, I just saw this movie the other day and in my opinion it was much better than First Class. It had the actors for the old Professor X and Magneto and the actors for the young versions of them. I liked the concept of going into the past and saving all mutants. For those who haven't seen the movie, be warned. There may be spoilers in this thread. Post what you thought about the movie.
Darn you, I was going to make this thread XD

Ok, the movie was actually a disappointment for me. If they didn't keep switching from past to present/future, I would have liked it more. That being said, I still LOVED it. It did not live up to my expectations, but it was amazing nonetheless.
Possible
Yeah I do admit that they did jump from past to future a lot but though it was still very good. One of my favorite parts is when young Magneto is flying through the air surrounded by a giant stadium. Then he surrounds the white house with it. Hands down one of Magneto's most epic moments
It was really cool, yah.
Yeah you got that right. But Charles was trying to convince her to not pull the trigger. But still, in the future, Storm got stabbed and fell off the cliff and old Magneto was barricading the entrance to the room where prof. X and everyone else was. But fortunately Mystique dropped the gun and the Sentinals and everyone in the future got put back to the way they were. If Mystique took any longer to make up her mind, then everyone would be dead. Jeez...It was also really gruesome when young Magneto stabbed Wolverine with that pipe and sent him into the water...
That was pretty grotesque actually, haha. Though it was portrayed pretty well.
Omg dat end
dem feels, yo

I watched this with some friends last weekend. Did any of you guys see that scene after the credits?
Make sure you put your spoilers in spoilers please, because I am about to watch this.
(Jun. 08, 2014  2:21 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Omg dat end
dem feels, yo

I watched this with some friends last weekend. Did any of you guys see that scene after the credits?
Yup, I read that the guy that played him was chosen from a random drawing. Anyway, it gets me really excited for the next movie!