Wyvron W2 Vertical Revolve (Hasbro)

These three parts get a pretty bad rap from what I've seen on here so far, but altogether, it seems to hold it's own quite well for me.

I'm just getting into Burst, so my best Attack type is Valtryek V2 Gravity Variable (not worn; Hasbro), but W2 seems to hold it's own quite well against bursting, even when I actually give V2 a good launch. It's not perfect, but it seems promising.

Granted, I know part variance is a huge factor, but could someone with a better stadium and launching consistency test this defense combo out for me? And does anyone have any ideas on how it could be improved? Any help is much appreciated!
Wyvron W2 and Vertical definitely seem like great pieces to me too! I Can't test it, but I can suggest using Armed instead of Vertical. Armed is a similar shape, but it is slightly less heavy, so it doesn't Burst as much. If you want plenty of stamina though, Horusood H2 just recently came out, and Claw seems like an even better Defense/Stamina piece than Revolve to me.
Thanks for the advice! I hear good things about Armed, though I thought being heavier meant you were MORE Burst resistant. ...Or was that KO resistant? Still a newbie though, so I'm not sure. I'll probably look into Horusood H2 sometime as well, though for some reason, it just doesn't quite appeal to me and I don't know why. And finally... Doesn't Claw tend to scrape against the stage a lot? Again, I'm a noob, but that's what I remember hearing.

That said, I'm most likely gonna use my limited funds on snagging Hasbro Rokvator or Neptstrius (for Zephyr) as I'm mainly an Attack focused Blader. I'm just looking for a good defense Bey to test against. I hear Doomscizor D2 can be notorious difficult to deal with...
To be honest, Claw isn't that good and Revolve seems to out class it.
Some little science...
When you think of a Bey spinning with a heavy disk, it goes towards the center quicker but can be knocked off balance easier. If the bey is really heavy the whole bey is slightly digging into the stadium thus making it lose stamina due to friction. With lighter disks, the center of gravity is more to the center that on the lower part. It can make a Bey get knocked around easier but it also makes it quite stable. Now think about 2 beys spinning, one with a heavy disk and one with a light one. When the heavier one is hit the disk wants to stay put because it's heavier, but the layer is much lighter and it follows the motion of the bey that hit it thus making it unclick. With lighter disks it's the same principle but since it's lighter it doesn't stay as still as the heavier one and slightly follows the motion therefore making it not click unless the bey hit it really hard. So yeah, some inertia stuff.
Ah, OK. Lighter is more Burst resistant, heavier is more KO resistant. Should've known! XD

I LOVE science! :D Especially when it applies to some of my interests! (Pokémon science, for one, gets little scientist inside me all giddy!)