Sorta Uncertain
40.00%
no Unhappy
0%
Totally not Angry
20.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
Thanks for reading, please post.
We haven't discussed this at all. Give me a PM please.
This is just Genbull F230 balance, with less stamina and higher recoil. :\
(Nov. 23, 2013  3:30 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: This is just Genbull F230 balance, with less stamina and higher recoil. :\

This combo can actually KO and genbull^2 F230CF was nothing against left spin.
I tried a different combo almost like this about a year ago, and that made me lose. A lot.
Oh great another genbull f230 combo lol, why did u choose gcf over cf?
He might have uswd it cause it looked pretty on f230 (a classic Dark_Mousy quote)
But again with the F230G/CF!!? Lets wait for a 340 track... I'm sorry for being off topic, but there should be a limit to this track, I'm waiting for the day Flash BD dominates. It's also on the brink of success, more testing?
(Nov. 23, 2013  7:43 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Oh great another genbull f230 combo lol, why did u choose gcf over cf?
1. I traded my CF
2. GCF is more agro.
(Nov. 24, 2013  3:22 AM)AZL Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2013  7:43 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Oh great another genbull f230 combo lol, why did u choose gcf over cf?
1. I traded my CF
2. GCF is more agro.
I would prefer CF, because GCF loses stamina FAST. CF last for a while and is almost as aggressive as GCF. Honestly CF is preferred for Genbull Right-Spin combos. If it was with Dragooon then I'd support GCF all the way.
Can I ask why this should be chosen over any of the Top Tier F230 GCF/CF combos?

It seems we're just slapping Chrome wheels with Genbull and F230 GCF to make a good combo.

Tongue_out
(Nov. 24, 2013  3:32 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Can I ask why this should be chosen over any of the Top Tier F230 GCF/CF combos?

Tongue_out
It shouldn't be. That's one of the points. You could put anything with F230CF/GCF and it would be good, but not top-tier best.
I'm pretty sure it's the other way around if I'm not mistaken. CF's round shape can help it spin on the CF's side allowing an increase of LAD. GCF helps Genbull "push" out certain combos. IIRC
(Nov. 24, 2013  3:33 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2013  3:32 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Can I ask why this should be chosen over any of the Top Tier F230 GCF/CF combos?

Tongue_out
It shouldn't be. That's one of the points. You could put anything with F230CF/GCF and it would be good, but not top-tier best.

It seems we're just slapping Chrome wheels with Genbull and F230 GCF to make a good combo, nowadays. Its nothing new, we'll know it will have a decent performance.

Not to be rude, but its a little disappointing to see that a "new" custom is just changing the Chrome Wheel of a Pre-existing one. Again, by no means am I trying to be rude.

Tongue_out
(Nov. 24, 2013  3:35 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2013  3:33 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:

Tongue_out

It seems we're just slapping Chrome wheels with Genbull and F230 GCF to make a good combo, nowadays. Its nothing new, we'll know it will have a decent performance.

Not to be rude, but its a little disappointing to see that a "new" custom is just changing the Chrome Wheel of a Pre-existing one. Again, by no means am I trying to be rude.

Tongue_out
Um... my combo is amidground between Genbull2 F230 and shining's TBA Wyvang2 F230GCF.
(Nov. 24, 2013  4:02 AM)AZL Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2013  3:35 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2013  3:33 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: It shouldn't be. That's one of the points. You could put anything with F230CF/GCF and it would be good, but not top-tier best.

Tongue_out
Um... my combo is amidground between Genbull2 F230 and shining's TBA Wyvang2 F230GCF.

But does it perform better or worse?

The couple of tests we were given don't help much, especially considering W2D was used in the Left Spin Stamina combo. I know its supposed to be a sub for BWD or EWD if its at a certain "wear" level, but it won't do as well. As for Duo Gasher, SA165 goes better with EWD or BWD, rather W145 would work best with a regular WD.

Again, I'm not trying to be rude. Tongue_out
(Nov. 24, 2013  4:03 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2013  4:02 AM)AZL Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2013  3:35 AM)Leone19 Wrote: It seems we're just slapping Chrome wheels with Genbull and F230 GCF to make a good combo, nowadays. Its nothing new, we'll know it will have a decent performance.

Tongue_out

There really isn't answer for that, you can read concept.

Quote:The couple of tests we were given don't help much, especially considering W2D was used in the Left Spin Stamina combo. I know its supposed to be a sub for BWD or EWD if its at a certain "wear" level, but it won't do as well. As for Duo Gasher, SA165 goes better with EWD or BWD, rather W145 would work best with a regular WD.

W2D, WD and SWD are my only WD tips.
(Nov. 24, 2013  2:46 PM)AZL Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2013  4:03 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2013  4:02 AM)AZL Wrote: Um... my combo is amidground between Genbull2 F230 and shining's TBA Wyvang2 F230GCF.

There really isn't answer for that, you can read concept.

Quote:The couple of tests we were given don't help much, especially considering W2D was used in the Left Spin Stamina combo. I know its supposed to be a sub for BWD or EWD if its at a certain "wear" level, but it won't do as well. As for Duo Gasher, SA165 goes better with EWD or BWD, rather W145 would work best with a regular WD.

W2D, WD and SWD are my only WD tips.

Well, can you test against any actually Top Tier combos? Tongue_out
I will try.
If you look at some of the tests I did with W2D in the MFB Discussion thread it shows that W2D is a good replacement for EWD in Reviser Dragooon SA165. It isn't as good as EWD, but it's enough. So I don't see a reason why we can't use W2D as a test.
Did a few sets of tests for you AZL. I don't understand why you would just make an F230 combo, that is pretty much known. Anyways, here are the tests.

Against Genbull Genbull F230GCF

Against Duo Cancer SA165EWD

Against Bahamdia Dragooon BD145R2F

Not to come off as rude or anything, but I honestly don't think you found anything new or special here. Genbull Genbull, has been proven to do better since it has a lot less recoil then Wyvang.
(Nov. 24, 2013  4:46 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: If you look at some of the tests I did with W2D in the MFB Discussion thread it shows that W2D is a good replacement for EWD in Reviser Dragooon SA165. It isn't as good as EWD, but it's enough. So I don't see a reason why we can't use W2D as a test.

The point being, it's not as good. So it wouldn't really help to try to say this combo is fantastic, since it would beat Reviser Dragoon SA165 W2D- when, in reality, EWD is one of the main components which make the combo Top Tier.

Again, not trying to come off as rude.

Thanks for the tests, LMAO. Tongue_out
(Nov. 24, 2013  7:15 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2013  4:46 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: If you look at some of the tests I did with W2D in the MFB Discussion thread it shows that W2D is a good replacement for EWD in Reviser Dragooon SA165. It isn't as good as EWD, but it's enough. So I don't see a reason why we can't use W2D as a test.

The point being, it's not as good. So it wouldn't really help to try to say this combo is fantastic, since it would beat Reviser Dragoon SA165 W2D- when, in reality, EWD is one of the main components which make the combo Top Tier.

Again, not trying to come off as rude.

Thanks for the tests, LMAO. Tongue_out
Ok that's true, but if someone doesn't have EWD it is the best replacement.

Also LMAO thanks! Those tests are awesome.
Thank you so much LMAO but are you sure you are launching right and using an orang F230?
(Nov. 25, 2013  2:42 PM)AZL Wrote: Thank you so much LMAO but are you sure you are launching right and using an orang F230?

I know how to use F230 Serious

And yes, both of my F230's are Orange.
(Nov. 26, 2013  1:47 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2013  2:42 PM)AZL Wrote: Thank you so much LMAO but are you sure you are launching right and using an orang F230?

I know how to use F230 Serious

And yes, both of my F230's are Orange.

You have to read how to launch in the OP