Writing Team Battle!

Hey it is me BladingKiller , a writer on the WBO. I am making this thread for a battle....

To: Proteon Blade Writers (Nwolf's team)
Minimum words in the chapter:350
Maximum words in the chapter:1000
How many votes:5 to win
Style: Freestyle

Entries are due December 10! PM me your entries, and I will post it. If you turn it in late, then you start off with -1 votes. So that means you need 6 more votes. If you are late two days, then you need 7 more votes....

Good luck to you Proteon Blade Writers!
I think you mixed up the Minimum length and the maximum length.
agreed also don't you pick a person out of the team? just because I don't think if it's everyone in the team it will be possible...
(Nov. 08, 2011  8:53 AM)Aura Wrote: I think you mixed up the Minimum length and the maximum length.

I forgot to add a 0 to it. I'll edit that.

And Also Nwolf what do you mean this is a team battle. Isn't this why you have a team?

Collab entries come later, since they're normally hard to do. I think you may want to have a rotation for now. Like a bullpen in baseball. (If that's the case, I call dibs on being Phil Humber! Or Justin Verlander)
(Nov. 09, 2011  4:43 AM)Temporal Wrote: Collab entries come later, since they're normally hard to do. I think you may want to have a rotation for now. Like a bullpen in baseball. (If that's the case, I call dibs on being Phil Humber! Or Justin Verlander

Collab is that short for.... Rotation? Ughh PM me the Vocabulary for writing!
Collaboration. Working as a team. A rotation is when someone does one thing, and others do others for an entry. Like a bullpen. One pitcher plays a game, someone cleans up, and someone else plays the next one, with a different closer.
it's still teamwork, but in a different way. one person writes the story, PM the others to see if they like it, and then PM you, the others still help, but no offence I think I need to teach them some stuff before they're ready to enter competitions, so i'll write it.
OH well I am doing Rotation with my team right now. But this is just for a fun battle. So I just decided to make it a team battle for FUN!
I'm about to edit the entry part because I am grounded! UGHHH So you'll have one month to do this. Yeah I know it's easy for a month. But that is how life works....