Write Your Own Stories

(Feb. 15, 2018  6:01 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Truckers aura is a light purple, not orange, that's just the driver. In the new oC it has metal teeth and no snake.

(Feb. 15, 2018  6:01 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Truckers aura is a light purple, not orange, that's just the driver. In the new oC it has metal teeth and no snake.
*tucker. And flare is now a rubber sharp loop with rubber wheels

I didn't have much to work on color wise and the stadium glow was set for the blader and is based of the Main color of the beyblade. But that could always be described as a glitch in a new system.
Here is the name of my new story series,
BeyBlade Burst 
                      Bladebreakers 2.0

These will be stories about how my characters, Kody and Ayane Takeo, Daisuke Ryuga, Tora Hiroki became the next generation of Bladebreakers and became the best bladers in the world as they compete alongside Valt Aoi and his friends while learning about their beys and their team!

these stories are supposed to be kid friendly meaning nothing dark or bloody
Episode one of Beyblade Burst: Bladebreakers 2.0
 A fresh start

We all know that every champion in the world is destined for greatness, But what we don't know is that even the most average person can be a champion with enough time.

This is the story of a boy, his twin sister and their friends on a journey to become world champions. 

It was a summer, Saturday morning in Japan where an 11 year old boy named Kody Takeo was sleeping with his sister Ayane Takeo, That is, until the alarm clock rang. "Ugh, Why do I have to wake up so early on a Saturday?" Kody said drowsily. He slapped the clock to make it stop ringing, looked around his room and noticed his sister was already awake and downstairs having breakfast. 

Kody put on his slippers and walked down the staircase to the kitchen where he saw Ayane having toast. "Morning, Mom, Morning, Ayane." Greeted Kody with a cheerful look on his face. "Good morning, Kody" Replied both Ayane and Sakura. "So what do you two have planned this weekend? are you going to get your new beyblades today and meet up with Valt and the others?" Their mother asked. Kody and Ayane both realized that today is the day they get their new beyblades that they ordered a few days ago. "Oh yeah! we almost forgot about that!" Said the twins in unison.

Kody and Ayane are fraternal twins meaning they were born on the same day as each other and they have a tendency to talk at the same time as each other.

They both finished up their breakfast and washed their plates, Then they both hurried up the stairs, brushed their teeth, and got dressed in their signature outfits. Kody wore his blue shirt and red vest with the beyblader's logo which was an inverted triangle with lines going through it to look like a beyblade, Along with dark blue jeans and red shoes with orange highlights. Ayane put on a yellow shirt with orange sleeves with the blader's logo on the right sleeve, she also put on some gold colored pants with a red waistline and yellow shoes with orange bottoms. "Bye, Mom, We love you!" the twins said to their mother before they left. "Bye, Kids, love you too." Their mother replied with a smile.

They both headed out onto the sidewalk and ran to the W.B.B.A Beyblade shop where they placed the order. "Hello kids, What can I do for you Today?" the shopkeeper asked them. "We'd like to pick up our new beyblades, please." said the twins. "Ok, here they are." the shopkeeper gave them their energy layers. The first one was an attack type layer and it was colored red, orange and blue. it had three wings like a Valtryek and a wolf motif like a Fengriff. the second was a stamina layer. It had two wolf logos on it and was orange and yellow and had 4 small protrusions on it. "Why don't you give them some cool names?" said the shopkeeper.

The two kids thought hard about what to name them and at last they had figured them out. Kody was the first one to think of his layer's name. "I will call him Killer Karven K2!". "And I will name mine Arbiter Atrion A2!" Said Ayane excitedly. "Those names are great! Now to finish your beyblades, you need a forge disc and a performance tip. the forge disc helps keep the beyblade from getting knocked around too much by making it heavy, and the performance tip helps the beyblade move around the stadium. You guys can find them over by the launcher grips and weights." said the shopkeeper. "Ok." replied the two kids in unison again. 

As they made their way to the forge disks and performance tips, they noticed a tall boy with green hair wearing a tank top with the beyblader's logo, some orange pants and green sneakers. He seemed to be searching for a new launcher grip. Kody introduced himself and Ayane to the boy. "Hi there! my name is Kody and this my sister Ayane.". "Hello!" said Ayane.

"Hi, I'm Daisuke Ryuga! Hey, hang on a minute, I know you guys!" Said the green haired boy. "You do?" Asked the twins in confusion. They had no clue they were recognized in public. "Yeah, we go to school together. You're Kody and Ayane, The two fastest kids on the school track!" Said Daisuke.
"I never knew we were famous for our school track record, did you know that, Ayane?" Kody asked curiously. "No, I didn't because i was trying so hard to run, I didn't notice the leaderboard." Ayane replied.

"Oh, By the way, can you guys help me choose which launcher grip i should get? Launching without one is really uncomfortable for my hands and I can't aim well that way." Asked Daisuke. "Of course we can!" said the twins at the same time. "which launcher do you use? maybe if you tell us, We can show you which launcher setup works for you." Said Kody. "Ok" Said Daisuke. The tall, green haired boy pulled out a green String launcher with a Beylogger on top."This is the launcher I use for my battles" The twins looked at the launcher and then they looked at Daisuke's hands and had an idea. "This standard grip should fit your hands perfectly, Daisuke!" the twins said unanimously. "Thanks, Guys!" Daisuke replied gratefully. "If you guys wanna find me I'll be at the park with Valt and Tora after this."

"Kody and I are going to the park too after we give Atrion and Karven their new parts! But who's tora?" Ayane said. "Tora Hiroki is my best friend and beyblading partner. I hope to see you guys again today, see ya later!" Daisuke said happily as he made his purchase and left the shop with his new grip on his launcher. "See you soon, Daisuke!" said the twins in unison. They went to work choosing their new forge disks and performance tips for their energy layers. Kody chose the Heavy disk and Accel tip while Ayane chose the Spread disk and Yielding tip. "Ok, that should do it for Karven's parts. are you done with Atrion yet?" "Yep! She's all set!" Ayane said. The twins went to the cashier to pay for their beys.

"Here's our beys, How much should we pay? Asked the twins simultaneously. "Since these are your first beyblades, You don't have to pay anything at all, They're free! And you can have these launchers and Beyloggers too!" Said the cashier. "The Beyloggers measure your beyblades and their stats. they even tell you how well you launch!" She gave them their launchers and beyloggers each with the standard grip they recommended to Daisuke. "Thank you, ma'am!" said the twins unanimously as they left the shop and headed to the park where all their friends planned to meet up. Valt Aoi was there along with Shu Kurenai, Daigo Kurogami, Rantaro Kiyama, Ken Midori and Wakiya Murasaki, along with their new friend Daisuke and a beautiful girl the two kids have never seen before. she had blue hair in a ponytail, a yellow shirt with the blader's logo, blue shorts and yellow sneakers with pink bottoms. "Hey, Ayane, that girl next to Daisuke, Do you think she's Tora Hiroki?" Kody asked Ayane. "Hmm... Maybe she is, Let's go and find out!" said Ayane.

The twins made their way down to the beystadium where Valt and the others were battling each other. "Hi guys we're here!" cried the twins with excitement. "Hey, Kody and Ayane came with their new beys!" Valt exclaimed. the kids greeted each other and started having fun. Then the blue haired girl came by to talk to Kody and Ayane. "Hi there, Kody, Ayane, I'm Tora Hiroki, one of the school's best beybladers. Nice to meet you both!" Tora said with a smile. "Hi Tora, It's nice to meet you too!" said the twins in unison. The kids laughed at Kody and Ayane's timing.

"Now, how about we start off the day with some real battles?" Valt stated. the other kids agreed and walked over to the stadium to start their own mini tournament. "Battle one, Kody and Karven vs Ken and Kerbeus! Round one!" Tora shouted. Kody's first battle was about to begin. "What's Kody doing?" Rantaro asked. "He's connecting with his bey." Shu replied. "Whoa! He must be taking this very seriously! Valt said. "Ok Karven, we're about to go up against Ken and his bey, Kerbeus, I trust you, Karven and you trust me. Together, We will win this as a team!" Kody said aloud. He put on his blue gloves and set up his string launcher to go out to the side and loaded Karven onto the launcher. As Ken and Kody got ready for battle, Tora and the others started the countdown. "3. 2. 1! LET IT RIIIP!!" They all said. The battle had begun.

To be continued.

Next is Episode 2: Brawl of the Hounds, Karven vs Kerbeus
The two bladers ready their launchers. Tucker tilts his launcher. The two launch and Chimera bounces on its roller and dodges the first attack and circles in the center. Sonar responds by diving down and titling further right before impact to send Chimera into the wall. "Now, Chimera!" Yells Tucker as Chimera springs off the wall and slams into Sonar, knocking it out of the stadium. Right after Sonar lands on the ground Chimera Bursts. Tucker is startled by how close he was to losing right there. Vis just grins slightly and prepares for round three.

-end of part 2-
Vis switches his launcher to his left and stands still. "Hit a wall?" asks Vis, "You barely scored that point. I think I found your limit." Tucker is shocked by this, is has been quiet up until now. "Is he just playing with me?" wonders Tucker as he sets his launcher. The count starts and Vis stands still. Suddenly, right before the end of "Shoot" Sonar is now rocketing around the stadium going left. Chimera circles slightly above Sonar as it waits for an opening. Sonar tilts and rises to slam Chimera into the wall and using the echo parry bounces to the center. Chimera dives for and attack but Sonar parries it and then starts to circle to do a follow up attack. "If you saw last round's battle against Yuri," Says Vis almost laughing,"You shound know exactly what this is." Sonar traps Chimera as it circles hitting it's opponent back each time. Vis grins and says, "Let's see how long this takes. Sonar, Afterimage barrage!" Sonar tightens it's circle giving Chimera no way to escape. Chimera is let out but is wobbling hard. Sonar tilts and rises higher than Chimera then dives down on the rubber ring and bursts it's opponent. Vis picks up Sonar and just grins.

-end of story-
(Feb. 16, 2018  2:31 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
 A fresh start

We all know that every champion in the world is destined for greatness, But what we don't know is that even the most average person can be a champion with enough time.

This is the story of a boy, his twin sister and their friends on a journey to become world champions. 

It was a summer, Saturday morning in Japan where an 11 year old boy named Kody Takeo was sleeping with his sister Ayane takeo, That is, until the alarm clock rang. "Ugh, Why do I have to wake up so early on a Saturday?" Kody said drowsily. He looked around his room and noticed his sister was already awake and downstairs having breakfast. he put on his slippers and walked down the staircase to the kitchen where he saw Ayane having toast. "Morning, Mom, Morning, Ayane." Greeted Kody with a cheerful look on his face. "Good morning, Kody" Replied both Ayane and Sakura. "So what do you two have planned this weekend? are you going to get your new beyblades today and meet up with Valt and the others?" Their mother asked. Kody and Ayane both realized that today is the day they get their new beyblades that they ordered a few days ago. "Oh yeah! we almost forgot about that!" Said the twins in unison.

Kody and Ayane are fraternal twins meaning they were born on the same day as each other and they have a tendency to talk at the same time as each other. They both finished up their breakfast and washed their plates, Then they both hurried up the stairs, brushed their teeth, and got dressed in their signature outfits. Kody wore his blue shirt and red vest with the beyblader's logo which was an inverted triangle with lines going through it to look like a beyblade, Along with dark blue jeans and red shoes with orange highlights. Ayane put on a yellow shirt with orange sleeves with the blader's logo on the right sleeve, she also put on some gold colored pants with a red waistline and yellow shoes with orange bottoms. "Bye, Mom, We love you!" the twins said to their mother before they left. "Bye, Kids, love you too." Their mother replied with a smile.

They both headed out onto the sidewalk and ran to the W.B.B.A Beyblade shop where they placed the order. "Hello kids, What can I do for you Today?" the shopkeeper asked them. "We'd like to pick up our new beyblades, please." said the twins. "Ok, here they are." the shopkeeper gave them their energy layers. The first one was an attack type layer and it was colored red, orange and blue. it had three wings like a Valtryek and a wolf motif like a Fengriff. the second had two wolf logos on it and was orange and yellow and had 4 small protrusions on it. "Why don't you give them some cool names?" said the shopkeeper.

The two kids thought hard about what to name them and at last they had figured them out. Kody was the first one to think of his layer's name. "I will call him Killer Karven K2!". "And I will name mine Arbiter Atrion A2!" Said Ayane excitedly. "Those names are great! Now to finish your beyblades, you need a forge disc and a performance tip. the forge disc helps keep the beyblade from getting knocked around too much by making it heavy, and the performance tip helps the beyblade move around the stadium. You guys can find them over by the launcher grips and weights." said the shopkeeper. "Ok." replied the two kids in unison again. As they made their way to the forge disks and performance tips, they noticed a tall boy with green hair wearing a tank top with the beybladers logo, some orange pants and green sneakers. He seemed to be searching for a new launcher grip. Kody introduced himself and Ayane to the boy. "Hi there! my name is Kody and this my sister Ayane.". "Hello!" said Ayane.

"Hi, I'm Daisuke Ryuga! Hey, hang on a minute, I know you guys!". "You do?" said the twins in confusion. They had no clue they were recognized in public. "Yeah, we go to school together. You're Kody and Ayane, The two fastest kids on the school track!" Said Daisuke.
"I never knew we were famous for our school track record, did you know that, Ayane?" Kody asked curiously. "No, I didn't because i was trying so hard to run, I didn't notice the leaderboard." Ayane replied. "Oh, By the way, can you guys help me choose which launcher grip i should get? Launching without one is really uncomfortable for my hands and I can't aim well that way." Asked Daisuke. "Of course we can!" said the twins at the same time. "which launcher do you use? maybe if you tell me, i can show you which launcher works for you." Said Kody. "Ok" Said Daisuke. The tall, green haired boy pulled out a green String launcher with a Beylogger on top."This is the launcher I use for my battles" The twins looked at the launcher and then they looked at Daisuke's hands and had an idea. "This standard grip should fit your hands perfectly, Daisuke!" "Thanks, Guys!" Daisuke replied gratefully. "If you guys wanna find me I'll be at the park with Valt and Tora after this."

"Kody and I are going to the park too after we give Atrion and Karven their new parts! But who's tora?" Ayane said. "Tora Hiroki is my best friend and beyblading partner. I hope to see you guys again today, see ya later!" Daisuke said happily as he made his purchase and left the shop with his new grip on his launcher. "See you soon, Daisuke!" said the twins in unison. They went to work choosing their new forge disks and performance tips for their energy layers. Kody chose the Heavy disk and Accel tip while Ayane chose the Spread disk and Yielding tip. "Ok, that should do it for Karven's parts. are you done with Atrion yet?" "Yep! She's all set!" Ayane said. The twins went to the cashier to pay for their beys.

"Here's our beys, How much should we pay? Asked the twins simultaneously. "Since these are your first beyblades, You don't have to pay anything at all, They're free! And you can have these launchers and Beyloggers too!" Said the cashier. "The Beyloggers measure your beyblades and their stats. they even tell you how well you launch!" She gave them their launchers and beyloggers each with the standard grip they recommended to Daisuke. "Thank you, ma'am!" said the twins unanimously as they left the shop and headed to the park where all their friends planned to meet up. Valt Aoi was there along with Shu Kurenai, Daigo Kurogami, Rantaro Kiyama, Ken Midori and Wakiya Murasaki, along with their new friend Daisuke and a beautiful girl the two kids have never seen before. she had blue hair in a ponytail, a yellow shirt with the blader's logo, blue shorts and yellow sneakers with pink bottoms. "Hey, Ayane, that girl next to Daisuke, Do you think she's Tora Hiroki?" Kody asked Ayane. "Hmm... Maybe she is, Let's go and find out!" said Ayane.

The twins made their way down to the beystadium where Valt and the others were battling each other. "Hi guys we're here!" cried the twins with excitement. "Hey, Kody and Ayane came with their new beys!" Valt exclaimed. the kids greeted each other and started having fun. Then the blue haired girl came by to talk to Kody and Ayane. "Hi there, Kody, Ayane, I'm Tora Hiroki, one of the school's best beybladers. Nice to meet you both!" Tora said with a smile. "Hi Tora, It's nice to meet you too!" said the twins in unison. The kids laughed at Kody and Ayane's timing.

"Now, how about we start off the day with some real battles?" Valt stated. the other kids agreed and walked over to the stadium to start their own mini tournament. "Battle one, Kody and Karven vs Ken and Kerbeus! Round one!" Tora shouted. Kody's first battle was about to begin. "What's Kody doing?" Rantaro asked. "He's connecting with his bey." Shu replied. "Whoa! He must be taking this very seriously! Valt said. "Ok Karven, we're about to go up against Ken and his bey, Kerbeus, I trust you, Karven and you trust me. Together, We will win this as a team!" Kody said aloud. He put on his blue gloves and set up his string launcher to go out to the side and loaded Karven onto the launcher. As Ken and Kody got ready for battle, Tora and the others started the countdown. "3. 2. 1! LET IT RIIIP!!" They all said. The battle had begun.

To be continued.

Feel free to leave any feedback about this story if you read it!
(Feb. 16, 2018  5:24 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2018  2:31 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
 A fresh start

It was a summer, Saturday morning in Japan where an 11 year old boy named Kody Takeo was sleeping with his sister Ayane takeo, That is, until the alarm clock rang. "Ugh, Why do I have to wake up so early on a Saturday?" Kody said drowsily. He looked around his room and noticed his sister was already awake and downstairs having breakfast. he put on his slippers and walked down the staircase to the kitchen where he saw Ayane having toast. "Morning, Mom, Morning, Ayane." Greeted Kody with a cheerful look on his face. "Good morning, Kody" Replied both Ayane and Sakura. "So what do you two have planned this weekend? are you going to get your new beyblades today and meet up with Valt and the others?" Their mother asked. Kody and Ayane both realized that today is the day they get their new beyblades that they ordered a few days ago. "Oh yeah! we almost forgot about that!" Said the twins in unison.

Kody and Ayane are fraternal twins meaning they were born on the same day as each other and they have a tendency to talk at the same time as each other. They both finished up their breakfast and washed their plates, Then they both hurried up the stairs, brushed their teeth, and got dressed in their signature outfits. Kody wore his blue shirt and red vest with the beyblader's logo which was an inverted triangle with lines going through it to look like a beyblade, Along with dark blue jeans and red shoes with orange highlights. Ayane put on a yellow shirt with orange sleeves with the blader's logo on the right sleeve, she also put on some gold colored pants with a red waistline and yellow shoes with orange bottoms. "Bye, Mom, We love you!" the twins said to their mother before they left. "Bye, Kids, love you too." Their mother replied with a smile.

They both headed out onto the sidewalk and ran to the W.B.B.A Beyblade shop where they placed the order. "Hello kids, What can I do for you Today?" the shopkeeper asked them. "We'd like to pick up our new beyblades, please." said the twins. "Ok, here they are." the shopkeeper gave them their energy layers. The first one was an attack type layer and it was colored red, orange and blue. it had three wings like a Valtryek and a wolf motif like a Fengriff. the second had two wolf logos on it and was orange and yellow and had 4 small protrusions on it. "Why don't you give them some cool names?" said the shopkeeper.

The two kids thought hard about what to name them and at last they had figured them out. Kody was the first one to think of his layer's name. "I will call him Killer Karven K2!". "And I will name mine Arbiter Atrion A2!" Said Ayane excitedly. "Those names are great! Now to finish your beyblades, you need a forge disc and a performance tip. the forge disc helps keep the beyblade from getting knocked around too much by making it heavy, and the performance tip helps the beyblade move around the stadium. You guys can find them over by the launcher grips and weights." said the shopkeeper. "Ok." replied the two kids in unison again. As they made their way to the forge disks and performance tips, they noticed a tall boy with green hair wearing a tank top with the beybladers logo, some orange pants and green sneakers. He seemed to be searching for a new launcher grip. Kody introduced himself and Ayane to the boy. "Hi there! my name is Kody and this my sister Ayane.". "Hello!" said Ayane.

"Hi, I'm Daisuke Ryuga! Hey, hang on a minute, I know you guys!". "You do?" said the twins in confusion. They had no clue they were recognized in public. "Yeah, we go to school together. You're Kody and Ayane, The two fastest kids on the school track!" Said Daisuke.
"I never knew we were famous for our school track record, did you know that, Ayane?" Kody asked curiously. "No, I didn't because i was trying so hard to run, I didn't notice the leaderboard." Ayane replied. "Oh, By the way, can you guys help me choose which launcher grip i should get? Launching without one is really uncomfortable for my hands and I can't aim well that way." Asked Daisuke. "Of course we can!" said the twins at the same time. "which launcher do you use? maybe if you tell me, i can show you which launcher works for you." Said Kody. "Ok" Said Daisuke. The tall, green haired boy pulled out a green String launcher with a Beylogger on top."This is the launcher I use for my battles" The twins looked at the launcher and then they looked at Daisuke's hands and had an idea. "This standard grip should fit your hands perfectly, Daisuke!" "Thanks, Guys!" Daisuke replied gratefully. "If you guys wanna find me I'll be at the park with Valt and Tora after this."

To be continued.

Feel free to leave any feedback about this story if you read it!

So when does this story take place? I am guessing mid 1st season? If so then dual layer beyblades make sense.
(Feb. 16, 2018  5:46 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2018  5:24 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: Feel free to leave any feedback about this story if you read it!

So when does this story take place? I am guessing mid 1st season? If so then dual layer beyblades make sense.

yeah, it takes its place in season 1. i'm making 51 chapters as episodes
(Feb. 16, 2018  11:59 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2018  5:46 AM)MWF Wrote: So when does this story take place? I am guessing mid 1st season? If so then dual layer beyblades make sense.

yeah, it takes its place in season 1. i'm making 51 chatpers as episodes

good luck with that.
Previously, On episode one: A fresh start,
Kody and Ayane finally got their new beys and made some new friends in the process, now Kody’s first battle with Karven against Ken and his bey, Kerbeus is underway.

Episode Two of Beyblade Burst: Bladebreakers 2.0
Brawl of the Hounds, Karven vs Kerbeus

Kerbeus and Karven were released from their launchers and were fighting against each other for the first time. “Kerbeus’ Chain Launch!” said Keru and Besu, Ken’s hand puppets. Ken has transferred to many schools during his life because of his parents' business as a traveling puppet show, so it was very hard for the boy to make friends until Valt and his friends came along helped Ken come out of his shell.

“You’re not getting out of this one, Kody!” said Keru arrogantly, As Kerbeus dove for the center of the stadium and made his mark. “Oh Is that so, Keru? Because I’ve been watching and waiting for the right time to make my move and Now you’ll get a taste of what’s coming for you!” Kody replied confidently, leaving Ken and both his puppets confused as Karven raced to collide with Kerbeus.

Karven hit Kerbeus Once and made the green Beyblade lose a click. The second time, Karven hit Kerbeus again, but this time two clicks were lost. Kerbeus was about to lose, when suddenly, Karven had run out of stamina and fell over while Kerbeus was still standing with three clicks gone. “King Kerbeus gets one point, the first round goes to Ken Midori.” Announced Tora.  

“Hah! We won the first round and all that talk was wasted!” exclaimed Keru bombastically, but the feeling of victory was short-lived when Ken noticed something strange about Kody, He was still smiling even after he lost the round.
“ I see you noticed I’m not bummed yet, Ken, That’s because I have a bigger plan then what you just saw.” Said Kody in a sly manner. “Wow, He was holding back to reveal his master plan! Kody, you are something else!” Thought Tora, who was just as impressed as the other kids. “How did he manage to pull off those attacks and yet he blew it?!” said Wakiya irritatedly. “He was waiting and watching like he said before, Kody lost on purpose in order to reveal something he learned to do when he was fighting Ken.” Said Shu. “Yeah but I wonder if Kody can really pull off what he said he’s got up his sleeve?” said Daisuke in a worried tone.

“Second battle!” Shouted Tora. Kody set up his launcher in a different way. This time the string goes toward his chest instead of out to the side like last time. Kody’s stance changed as well he was not as close to the stadium and was holding his launcher differently too. “Hey Shu, Look at Kody’s stance and his launcher setup!” said Valt curiously. “Yeah  they’re both different from before.” Shu replied. He had never seen a new blader like Kody act this way before. “3. 2. 1. LET IT RIIIP!”
The bladers shouted once again as Kody And Ken launched Karven and Kerbeus into the stadium.
Kody’s launch was different as well He kicked off with his legs and aimed his launcher at a banked turn, while it was aimed for the wall of the stadium. “Kerbeus, Chain launch one more time!” said Ken vigorously. Whatever Kody had up his sleeve, Ken wanted none of it, but He hadn’t known that Kody’s plan was already in operation.

“Karven, Now is our chance! Firestorm launch!” Kody shouted in determination. “What did he just say?!” said Shu in a surprised voice. Karven’s aura started to form and from within emerged a Large, Winged wolf with flames coming from the Beyblade.
Ken was shocked, He never knew Kody had such a big avatar in his bey. None of the other kids knew either. “Light ‘em up, Karven!’ said Kody in excitement. Karven started moving in an aggressive cross pattern and hit Kerbeus three times. The first time knocked Kerbeus to the edge of the stadium. The second Hit sent Him to the other side of the dish!

“Hit number three, Coming in Hot!” Shouted Kody confidently. The third hit was so extreme, That all of Kerbeus’ clicks went from Four to zero instantly resulting in Kerbeus bursting into three parts. “Unreal!” Ken Said in shock. Kody smiled as He picked up Kerbeus and rebuilt the green Beyblade. That was a great match we had! I thought you really had us there, Ken!” Kody said politely. He gave Kerbeus back to Ken and gave him a hug. “Thanks for battling with me, It was fun.” Kody whispered in Ken’s ear. Ken Blushed happily and returned the hug. “You're welcome, Pal. It was fun!” Replied Ken gently.

"Kody Takeo Wins the second round!" Tora announced. "Wow, Those hits were out of sight, Kid!" Exclaimed Rantaro. “Nice job, Kody!” Said Valt and Shu unanimously. Kody and Ayane laughed at their timing. "Thanks, guys!" replied Kody with a smile. Valt laughed and Shu chuckled. “I guess you guys are starting to rub off on us” Shu said, smiling. “Wow,” Tora said under her breath. “Kody’s amazing for a first time blader! He’ll definitely go far.”

“Next to battle is Wakiya and Wyvron vs Ayane and Atrion.” Shouted Tora. Ayane and Wakiya stepped up to the stadium and prepped their beys. “I should probably warn you, but Wyvron is The best defense type bey In the entire world, so we won’t lose to you anytime soon!” Said Wakiya proudly, But the rich blader only received silence and an Unamused face from Ayane. “Well, I guess the silent ones are the most dangerous ones, But that still won’t stop Me and Wyvron from winning this match!" “Bladers ready?” asked Tora. Both Wakiya and Ayane nodded.

“3. 2. 1. LET IT RIIIP!” Shouted the other bladers as Wyvron And Atrion were shot into the dish.

To be continued

Next is Episode three, Shield and Spin: Wyvron vs Atrion.
Chapter 1 of Beyblade Burst Zextal
3! 2! 1! GO SHOOT! A group of kids shouted. A kid with azure hair and eyes was battling a kid with crimson hair and eyes. The azure kid was Hyper and the crimson kid was Vortex. They were best friends since they were 3 years old, and so were their parents! They’ve been best buds ever since, not in beyblade though. They are fierce rivals, but they always remember the fundamentals. Their beys launched at high speed into the stadium. Hyper’s bey was azure and gold with lots of metal on the layer. It had two major points of contact, it was like bird wings. It was smooth. Both contact points had eyes on them, that were azure. The contact points were azure. Next to the contact points were rubber. The rubber was used to deflect attacks and to steal spin when it is low on stamina, because it has a rubber driver. The contact points also had metal on them, to make the attack ferocious. The disc is called Z. The disc is 25 grams so it is really heavy which equals more attack. The disc is the same shape of the Layer as well is the frame. The frame is called Xeno/X and it is colored gold. The driver is mysterious and the plastic is azure while the rubber is red. No Beyblade scientist ever figured out how to control it. The driver is a rubber flat, mildly thick. But when someone launches the bey with extreme force, somehow, azure plastic comes out of the hole in the rubber flat and makes the bey have ultimate stamina and lets it penetrate any attack. Based of the rubber flat and attack, it is an attack type. The driver is called Syncro. The full name of the bey is Strike Horungium.Z.X.Syn. Vortex’s bey is called Maximum Gale. It is a stamina type. The layer is round, the outside is blue while the inside of the layer is red, where the metal is. The bey is completely round, which is good for stamina. The disc is called Y. It is also 25 grams, good for stamina. The disc is circular as well as the layer. The driver is thick and the special thing about the driver that is has two modes, one more where it is just a free spinning disc on the tip but if u take that off, you get a whole free spinning driver. The driver is red. Their beys went down to the stadium. Horungium’s driver’s plastic came out, making the beys clash in the center. Horungium took the center but Gale still fought for it. “C’mon Maximum Gale!” pushed Vortex “Push through his impenetrable defenses which is impossible to do!” Gale started to hit harder, pushing through Horungium’s defense and it finally did, making Horungium fly to the edge of the stadium. “Horungium! Go now!” commanded Hyper. The plastic was no longer there, and the rubber flat took over. Horungium zoomed over to Gale. “Zextal Wing!” That instant, Maximum Gale bursted into pieces and also, James, their neighbor, exclaimed. “Hyper! Vortex! Someone kidnapped your parents!”
(Feb. 17, 2018  3:06 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: Previously, On episode one: A fresh start,
Kody and Ayane finally got their new beys and made some new friends in the process, now Kody’s first battle with Karven against Ken and his bey, Kerbeus is underway.

Episode Two of Beyblade Burst: Bladebreakers 2.0
Brawl of the Hounds, Karven vs Kerbeus

Kerbeus and Karven were released from their launchers and were fighting against each other for the first time. “Kerbeus’ Chain Launch!” said Keru and Besu, Ken’s hand puppets. Ken has transferred to many schools during his life because of his parents' business as a traveling puppet show, so it was very hard for the boy to make friends until Valt and his friends came along helped Ken come out of his shell.

“You’re not getting out of this one, Kody!” said Keru arrogantly, As Kerbeus dove for the center of the stadium and made his mark. “Oh Is that so, Keru? Because I’ve been watching and waiting for the right time to make my move and Now you’ll get a taste of what’s coming for you!” Kody replied confidently, leaving Ken and both his puppets confused as Karven raced to collide with Kerbeus.

Karven hit Kerbeus Once and made the green Beyblade lose a click. The second time, Karven hit Kerbeus again, but this time two clicks were lost. Kerbeus was about to lose, when suddenly, Karven had run out of stamina and fell over while Kerbeus was still standing with three clicks gone. “King Kerbeus gets one point, the first round goes to Ken Midori.” Announced Tora.  

“Hah! We won the first round and all that talk was wasted!” exclaimed Keru bombastically, but the feeling of victory was short-lived when Ken noticed something strange about Kody, He was still smiling even after he lost the round.
“ I see you noticed I’m not bummed yet, Ken, That’s because I have a bigger plan then what you just saw.” Said Kody in a sly manner. “Wow, He was holding back to reveal his master plan! Kody, you are something else!” Thought Tora, who was just as impressed as the other kids. “How did he manage to pull off those attacks and yet he blew it?!” said Wakiya irritatedly. “He was waiting and watching like he said before, Kody lost on purpose in order to reveal something he learned to do when he was fighting Ken.” Said Shu. “Yeah but I wonder if Kody can really pull off what he said he’s got up his sleeve?” said Daisuke in a worried tone.

“Second battle!” Shouted Tora. Kody set up his launcher in a different way. This time the string goes toward his chest instead of out to the side like last time. Kody’s stance changed as well he was not as close to the stadium and was holding his launcher differently too. “Hey Shu, Look at Kody’s stance and his launcher setup!” said Valt curiously. “Yeah  they’re both different from before.” Shu replied. He had never seen a new blader like Kody act this way before. “3. 2. 1. LET IT RIIIP!”
The bladers shouted once again as Kody And Ken launched Karven and Kerbeus into the stadium.
Kody’s launch was different as well He kicked off with his legs and aimed his launcher at a banked turn, while it was aimed for the wall of the stadium. “Kerbeus, Chain launch one more time!” said Ken vigorously. Whatever Kody had up his sleeve, Ken wanted none of it, but He hadn’t known that Kody’s plan was already in operation.

“Karven, Now is our chance! Firestorm launch!” Kody shouted in determination. “What did he just say?!” said Shu in a surprised voice. Karven’s aura started to form and from within emerged a Large, Winged wolf with flames coming from the Beyblade.
Ken was shocked, He never knew Kody had such a big avatar in his bey. None of the other kids knew either. “Light ‘em up, Karven!’ said Kody in excitement. Karven started moving in an aggressive cross pattern and hit Kerbeus three times. The first time knocked Kerbeus to the edge of the stadium. The second Hit sent Him to the other side of the dish!

“Hit number three, Coming in Hot!” Shouted Kody confidently. The third hit was so extreme, That all of Kerbeus’ clicks went from Four to zero instantly resulting in Kerbeus bursting into three parts. “Unreal!” Ken Said in shock. Kody smiled as He picked up Kerbeus and rebuilt the green Beyblade. That was a great match we had! I thought you really had us there, Ken!” Kody said politely. He gave Kerbeus back to Ken and gave him a hug. “Thanks for battling with me, It was fun.” Kody whispered in Ken’s ear. Ken Blushed happily and returned the hug. “You're welcome, Pal. It was fun!” Replied Ken gently.

"Kody Takeo Wins the second round!" Tora announced. "Wow, Those hits were out of sight, Kid!" Exclaimed Rantaro. “Nice job, Kody!” Said Valt and Shu unanimously. Kody and Ayane laughed at their timing. "Thanks, guys!" replied Kody with a smile. Valt laughed and Shu chuckled. “I guess you guys are starting to rub off on us” Shu said, smiling. “Wow,” Tora said under her breath. “Kody’s amazing for a first time blader! He’ll definitely go far.”

“Next to battle is Wakiya and Wyvron vs Ayane and Atrion.” Shouted Tora. Ayane and Wakiya stepped up to the stadium and prepped their beys. “I should probably warn you, but Wyvron is The best defense type bey In the entire world, so we won’t lose to you anytime soon!” Said Wakiya proudly, But the rich blader only received silence and an Unamused face from Ayane. “Well, I guess the silent ones are the most dangerous ones, But that still won’t stop Me and Wyvron from winning this match!" “Bladers ready?” asked Tora. Both Wakiya and Ayane nodded.

“3. 2. 1. LET IT RIIIP!” Shouted the other bladers as Wyvron And Atrion were shot into the dish.

To be continued

Next is Episode three, Shield and Spin: Wyvron vs Atrion.

The story is moved to my new thread so people can read it better.
Vis continues to practice as Zac works on a beyblade design. Zac notices from the data that the increased weight created improved performance. He looks at lyric Aeros and then gets to work. This new design was given the name echo Aeros and followed a newer template. This template was made to deal with the extra weight. It was given the name Template:Z. The new beyblade was three sided and threw lA’s design to the wind. It had three force smash wings, filled with metal, with a sub contact point ring that moves with clicks. The disk was based off central with weight in mind, and the frame was a specialized vortex. When it came to the driver he created a large circular shape. He also designed a secondary disk and frame set made for OWD.

The beyblade and parts were created and he held his new beyblade in his hand. He says, “Hey Vis,” as he hands the new disk and frame to Vis, “the disk is named 14 and the frame is called steel. Also you have a new beyblade to battle, Say hello to Echo Aeros 18 Triad Burst.” Vis puts the new disk and frame on his beyblade and notices the weight. He says, “Heavy, but how about we test it.” Zac grins and gets his launcher ready. The two brothers launch and Zac is amazed by the speed and power of his new beyblade. Aeros darts at Sonar and the sloped blade catches the layer and knocks Sonar away. Sonar keeps its balance and circles back to the center. Aeros clashes with it again causing it to click, Zac notices it and goes to test something. Aeros goes in and intentionally gets parried and Vis uses this and Sonar circles trapping Aeros in its well known attack. Aeros clicks twice then knocks Sonar off balance breaking free. Aeros charges in for a final attack as Sonar does the same, Sonar tilts and speeds up hitting at an angle. The impact echoes through the facility as both beyblades burst.

Both brothers laugh as they grab their beyblade. “It was a success!” exclames Zac as he grins looking at his creation. Vis responds by saying, “The new parts improved stamina,” Vis shows curiosity as he says, “and balance. But somehow Aeros was able to knock Sonar off balance enough to escape the afterimage barrage. Mind if I figure out how?” Zac hands Aeros to Vis and Vis notices the strong force smash but also noticed the bottom ring blocking it. He twists the layer and notices the ring moves. At the third click Vis notices the ring has gaps that allow for the force smash to have effect. He also notices the frame has similar gaps. Vis hands Zac back Aeros and grins.

-end of part 4-

This part was just to introduce E-A and the new disk frame combo for M-S
Hey guys, it's been a long time since I wrote my last story. And this was even my first one, but now I would like to present something new, the beginning of a Team mixed of Four different kinds of Person who are sure that They have the potential to become an unbeatable dream Team.

This story is about Yuri Schmidt, my own first Character with his Partner Dread Akalon, Lui Shirasagi with his Bey Forgotten Longinus, Darrel Thompson, the deaf Boy with eyes sharpened like blades and his partner Genex Gemion, the Twin dragons of Gold and Silver. Last but not least, Caroline, Darrels childhood friend and also his mediator to translate his sign language.

The Furocious Knights - Every Start needs time

Yuri was relaxing in the lounge taking a Rest from the last few days. His next battle would be in a few days, but he had already practiced a lot.
Even one second more gained by a stronger and more controlled launch would be already a succesful result. Suddenly, when he was close to fall asleep something hit his head.
He was shocked for a moment, then he finally recognized that it was just a bottle of Waterloo someone had thrown at him. And it was Lui standen in Front of him who did it. He grabbed the bottle and gave it to Yuri.

Lui: I saw you practising. I finally found someone who enjoys serious training just as much as I do.
Yuri: What's up, Lui? I guess you aren't here only to do some Small talk, aren't you?
Lui: If you keep practising the way you're Training will become useless. As I said, I watched you and you have never enough water with you. Only one bottle, seriously? You have even forced me to worry about you. And I still wonder why you didnt break down during our battle...
Yuri: my Training is non of your business. I dont need much to Drink or to eat. Even if I should thank you for worrying about my health, it's not necessary.
Lui: well, think what you want. At least I try to be as friendly as possible although we are rivals and I had no reason to help you because of that. So What about you? Time for saying thank you or something or do you still prefer the cold shoulder?
Yuri: yes, I was just confused for a while... uhm...Thank you.
Lui: I never thought I would say that one day, but it's good to know someone who keeps this game interesting.
Yuri: trust me, there are lots of strong bladers on the World, you just have to discover them.
Lui: More strong bladers you say?hmmm...
Yuri: What's up? Too much for your pride?
Lui: What would you think of a Team made of the strongest bladers in the World?
Yuri: I never thought about something like that.
It would be hard to found such a Team. If there is one fact i have recognized then it's the point that strong bladers are egoistic as well.
Lui: You are surprising me. Sounds like you dont think even about yourself in a positive way.
Yuri: Why are you asking me that question?
Lui: I thought about founding my own team.
But of course I dont want any rookies.
Only real winners who deserve my respect,
Fighters like you and me.
Yuri: Wow, the great Lui Shirasagi Shows me his
respect. Must have been very Hard for you
to say positive words to someone...
Lui: Dont be so sarcastic.You should be grateful
I also could have decided on challenging the whole World on my own. But I didnt. So lets stop fighting...I will ask only one time: Are you acceptIng my offer and join my Team?
Yuri: Well, why Not. I mean, at least you know how this game works. And you are also experienced too, so I Would be stupid if I said no.

Lui grined. The first two members of the time were already official. And there will also be more Options for good bladers.

Being continued
This was the first part. I will write the next one soon. Thanks for reading
Hi I was hoping someone would do a story for my character
If you need any information tell me
(Feb. 13, 2018  4:11 PM)MWF Wrote: Vis vs Tucker

The stadium glows while the two bladers get ready to launch. Vis dashes forwards and launches as his side of the stadium glows gray while Tucker launches with his side glowing orange. The two beyblades circle the stadium as Sonar gains on the circling chimera. Sonar tilts on the rubber to dive down then tilts forward to hook up and hits Chimera. Chimera's spring takes the delayed attack but gets tipped slightly making it dash on the rubber ring. Sonar goes to the center as Chimera dives down at Sonar as Tucker says, "Lionhead Strike!" as the beyblade speeds up before impact. Vis responds and says, "Echo Parry." As Sonar takes the hit and knocks Chimera back. "Again," says Tucker as Chimera circles to gain speed, wobbling with power. Sonar parries the attack again, Tucker says "And again!" Chimera charges again but this time Sonar knocks Chimera back then hits it farther. The stamina problem of the flare driver shows as Chimera slowly circles then stops just before hitting Sonar.

-end of part 1-

any feedback? I showed Chimera going on the offensive to try to break through Sonar's weak spot, defense. Even though its gimmick parries attacks it can only deflect one hit at a time. That is how Akalon got a burst on Sonar. It used its roller to bait the parry then struck with the stinger.
will this story be continued?
(Feb. 28, 2018  7:13 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  4:11 PM)MWF Wrote: Vis vs Tucker

The stadium glows while the two bladers get ready to launch. Vis dashes forwards and launches as his side of the stadium glows gray while Tucker launches with his side glowing orange. The two beyblades circle the stadium as Sonar gains on the circling chimera. Sonar tilts on the rubber to dive down then tilts forward to hook up and hits Chimera. Chimera's spring takes the delayed attack but gets tipped slightly making it dash on the rubber ring. Sonar goes to the center as Chimera dives down at Sonar as Tucker says, "Lionhead Strike!" as the beyblade speeds up before impact. Vis responds and says, "Echo Parry." As Sonar takes the hit and knocks Chimera back. "Again," says Tucker as Chimera circles to gain speed, wobbling with power. Sonar parries the attack again, Tucker says "And again!" Chimera charges again but this time Sonar knocks Chimera back then hits it farther. The stamina problem of the flare driver shows as Chimera slowly circles then stops just before hitting Sonar.

-end of part 1-

any feedback? I showed Chimera going on the offensive to try to break through Sonar's weak spot, defense. Even though its gimmick parries attacks it can only deflect one hit at a time. That is how Akalon got a burst on Sonar. It used its roller to bait the parry then struck with the stinger.
will this story be continued?

I already posted the other two parts.
(Feb. 27, 2018  11:31 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: Hey guys, it's been a long time since I wrote my last story. And this was even my first one, but now I would like to present something new, the beginning of a Team mixed of Four different kinds of Person who are sure that They have the potential to become an unbeatable dream Team.

This story is about Yuri Schmidt, my own first Character with his Partner Dread Akalon, Lui Shirasagi with his Bey Forgotten Longinus, Darrel Thompson, the deaf Boy with eyes sharpened like blades and his partner Genex Gemion, the Twin dragons of Gold and Silver. Last but not least, Caroline, Darrels childhood friend and also his mediator to translate his sign language.

The Furocious Knights - Every Start needs time

Yuri was relaxing in the lounge taking a Rest from the last few days. His next battle would be in a few days, but he had already practiced a lot.
Even one second more gained by a stronger and more controlled launch would be already a succesful result. Suddenly, when he was close to fall asleep something hit his head.
He was shocked for a moment, then he finally recognized that it was just a bottle of Waterloo someone had thrown at him. And it was Lui standen in Front of him who did it. He grabbed the bottle and gave it to Yuri.

Lui: I saw you practising. I finally found someone who enjoys serious training just as much as I do.
Yuri: What's up, Lui? I guess you aren't here only to do some Small talk, aren't you?
Lui: If you keep practising the way you're Training will become useless. As I said, I watched you and you have never enough water with you. Only one bottle, seriously? You have even forced me to worry about you. And I still wonder why you didnt break down during our battle...
Yuri: my Training is non of your business. I dont need much to Drink or to eat. Even if I should thank you for worrying about my health, it's not necessary.
Lui: well, think what you want. At least I try to be as friendly as possible although we are rivals and I had no reason to help you because of that. So What about you? Time for saying thank you or something or do you still prefer the cold shoulder?
Yuri: yes, I was just confused for a while... uhm...Thank you.
Lui: I never thought I would say that one day, but it's good to know someone who keeps this game interesting.
Yuri: trust me, there are lots of strong bladers on the World, you just have to discover them.
Lui: More strong bladers you say?hmmm...
Yuri: What's up? Too much for your pride?
Lui: What would you think of a Team made of the strongest bladers in the World?
Yuri: I never thought about something like that.
      It would be hard to found such a Team. If there is one fact i have recognized then it's the point that strong bladers are egoistic as well.
Lui: You are surprising me. Sounds like you dont think even about yourself in a positive way.
Yuri: Why are you asking me that question?
Lui: I thought about founding my own team.
       But of course I dont want any rookies.
       Only real winners who deserve my respect,
       Fighters like you and me.
Yuri: Wow, the great Lui Shirasagi Shows me his
          respect. Must have been very Hard for you
          to say positive words to someone...
Lui: Dont be so sarcastic.You should be grateful
       I also could have decided on challenging the whole World on my own. But I didnt. So lets stop fighting...I will ask only one time: Are you acceptIng my offer and join my Team?
Yuri: Well, why Not. I mean, at least you know how this game works. And you are also experienced too, so I Would be stupid if I said no.

Lui grined. The first two members of the time were already official. And there will also be more Options for good bladers.

Being continued
This was the first part. I will write the next one soon. Thanks for reading

The story goes on
Lui and Yuri expected to be the only two being in the lounge when suddenly Darrel came in followed by Caroline, his friend and mediator. No Wonder, nobody Would understand him talking with his hands if she wasnt with him. Yuri and Lui knew him already, especially Lui who was always annoyed by Caroline.

Yuri: Darrel, what's up? Need something?

Caroline translated all the words she picked up into signs with her fingers. Darrel seemed to understand because he didnt need much time to reply.
Caroline( translating): He says that he's fine. Just a little bit sleepy that's all. Oh, by the way, hey Lui. I missed you....
Lui:...hmmm...
Yuri: Well, it's perfect Timing of yours, because Lui had a great idea.
Darrel( translated): I am listening, go on.
Lui: I don't even think that he deserves to know about it, so just forget about it. I Dont have anything to say.
Caroline: Aaaaw come on, Lui. We're all curious right now, so there's nothing to hide right now. So tell us your idea, sweetheart...If you dont Tell us anything we wont go.
Lui became mad at her already. Her way of smiling all the time without any reason, her way of asking for things which are non of her busisness. And the fact that it's only him she is looking at that way.
Yuri: If you Dont want to say anything, I will Do it instead. No matter you like it or not. Someone will talk about it.
Lui: alright.. If there is no other option, just Do what you want. There is even no one taking me serious.

And that's how Yuri started telling about Lui's dream of an own Beyblade team including the strongest bladers from all over the world, bladers he absolutely trusted in. Caroline translated everything he said for Darrel watching Carolines hands attentedly.
Darrel( translated): So I guess that's a Kind of invitation for me to join your Team, isnt it?
Lui: If "sunshine's" translation is right, then you will have every information you need. But yes, you could definitely have what it takes to become a potential first- choice-member. If you want of course, I wont force anyone to stay if he doesnt want. But if you accept my conditions and me as the team's leader, you're in.

Yuri: As I said, I will follow you. What about you Darrel?
Darrel(translated): I will join your Team, but only if Caroline becomes member too.
Lui: Whaaat?! Dont fool me. This girl doesnt have enough mind and spirit to become a top blader.
Caroline: But anyway I have got a great heart, and that's what beyblade is about, isnt it?
Lui: Grrrrr... as exhausting as talking to a little child.
      You should be Glad that you dont hear anything, man. Because it's going on my nerves.
Darrel( translated): She will learn fast. And we need her. Trust me.
Lui: ...you take responsibility for her training, got it?
Yuri: count me in too.
Darrel(translated): That's what I have always done. You will see...

Lui decided on the team's Name The Furocious Knights a few days later. And their adventure has just started
(Feb. 28, 2018  2:27 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2018  7:13 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: will this story be continued?

I already posted the other two parts.
soz, just saw them then.
(Feb. 28, 2018  8:04 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2018  2:27 PM)MWF Wrote: I already posted the other two parts.
soz, just saw them then.

No problem. Any feedback?
(Feb. 28, 2018  9:10 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2018  8:04 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: soz, just saw them then.

No problem. Any feedback?
It was great but in round 3 tucker has a counter to the situation, goat head zone would've been perfect
(Mar. 01, 2018  11:46 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2018  9:10 PM)MWF Wrote: No problem. Any feedback?
It was great but in round 3 tucker has a counter to the situation, goat head zone would've been perfect

Goat head zone would just break the combo. Sonar still could do an amplified strike on either bursted Chimera or knocked it into the wall.
True, but it still would've made it more intese
(Mar. 01, 2018  8:41 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: True, but it still would've made it more intese

I made Chimera survive the afterimage barrage. The only other beyblade to do that was E-A and that was because of a click gimmick knocking Sonar off balance on impact.
All of these stories is so good high five for everyone,

Ayane_2355 you can talk to me on this forum too