Write Your Own Stories

(Dec. 13, 2017  1:39 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2017  11:03 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I don't remember Jin being the one who set the light up. I thought it was Naoki or whoever the geek dude was...

Jin was involved and he was part of it before. Plus it would have given Naoki quite the shock.

Jin was not involved, he did not know about the light. Also, the light was very far away. It was near the end of the risers, and no Beyblade would be able to fly that far, especially not when facing a stationary beyblade.
(Dec. 13, 2017  1:45 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2017  1:39 AM)MWF Wrote: Jin was involved and he was part of it before. Plus it would have given Naoki quite the shock.

Jin was not involved, he did not know about the light. Also, the light was very far away. It was near the end of the risers, and no Beyblade would be able to fly that far, especially not when facing a stationary beyblade.

ok. so the intentions were a little off but this is a different tournament and Naoki did a risky move and move it closer. Also lets say the reason Jin wanted Vis to open his eyes was to try to unnerve him with a glare. The "should have done more research" was to both Jin and Naoki but the "that is if there is a next time" was to Naoki. Vis dislikes bladers who play cheap, So Naoki using the light trick on Jin's match was a perfect opportunity to take out Naoki's trick and prevent a blader from going down that path at the same time. Vis heard that J2 was damaged in the round one match so he got a copy of the layer made and put the cracked layer out of it's suffering. He gave the new layer to Jin afterwards. It was an act of mercy on Jin and a scare tactic for Naoki.

also the echo boost uses the accel frame to grip the stadium. basically SA230's slightly rubberized frame sibling. A lot of speed, a lot of power.
Here is chapter 11. It is on the google doc.
Chapter 11

“Hmm.” I was lying down on my bed, just after my mom scolded me---and all that stuff the mothers do when they don’t see you for a long time.

I was thinking about that azure-eyed blader I fought.

Rykos Azuki. That guy was so unpredictable. First he was extremely relaxed, then he was serious. Who was this guy?

Ding.

My mom opened the door and called from downstairs “Hyper, a friend of yours is here to see you!”

Huh, who?

At first, I was extremely confused. After a few seconds i realized it was that other kid who I battled along with Rykos. He was really fun to battle with. I ran down the stairs to see Arashi at the door.

“What’s up,” I greeted Arashi, giving him a slight nod.

“Hi Hyper!” Arashi said enthusiastically. “Guess what I got in the mail? An invite for the World Tournament! I assume you got one too!”

Is this kid insane? I thought. However, when I walked over to the mailbox, I noticed a letter with the WBBA seal. Opening it in disbelief, my eyes flashed over the contents. It read:

Dear Hyper,

You are invited to the WBBA World Tournament. This will be a team tournament. You have to make a team of three bladers. Make sure you train a lot because you will need it!

Sincerely,
The WBBA

I stood there. I was so surprised that my words that I were about to say came out as:

“Agh-Er-Ashgk.”

Arashi finally snapped my out of it.

“Better choose your team now, catch you later!” As he went back to his house, I raced back to my room. I took out my phone and I called Vortex and James. I explained everything that happened in the last 15 minutes. They agreed to being in my team, so I knew that we had a chance in this tournament.

It has been 6 days after I got the letter, and today was the start of the tournament. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I am SUPER pumped for this tournament. I met James and Vortex at the WBBA main bey stadium. “Sup” we all nodded. We took out our beys. Strike Horungium, Ice Jetris, and Geranium Vesuvius. We put them in the middle of all of us.

“Slashing Victory!” I said, just when it came into my mind. “This is our team name.”

“Sure!” Vortex and James agreed. Together we walked into the bey stadium, ready to face our first opponent.

“Welcome everyone, to the WBBA World Tournament! For today’s battle, it will be Slashing Victory vs Icing Mind! To win a game you must earn 2 points--in other words, first to burst is out! The first team to win 3 games wins! Captains, choose who you will bring out in the battle first!” The announcer said.

“Oh gosh,” I mumbled. “I’m the captain that has to made important decisions. Well then, guys I’ll just send myself out,” I said. With their agreement, I sighed in relief. I decided that when I already went up to the stadium.

“Woah! Both teams are sending out their captains first! It’s Bobert vs Hyper, Uranus Breaker vs Strike Horungium, this will be a fierce attack type battle! Who will-”

“Are you finished?” Bobert interrupted the announcer.

“Um, ok sure.” The announcer said. “3...2...1...GO SHOOT!” Everyone in the room shouted. I pushed my launcher forward when I launched. Horungium instantly hit the wall of the stadium. Gaining speed, it hit each wall in 5 seconds. It finally gained such speed it quite literally rocketed towards Uranus Breaker.
“HORUNGIUM! BURNING CLAW STRIKE!” I shouted, doing my special move. Horungium hit Uranus Breaker, bursting it instantly. “Hyper gets 2 points with a burst finish! Slashing Victory wins Game 1.” The referee announced. I went back to James and Vortex. I slumped down on the bench.

This is boring I thought disappointed. I pointed at James. “You go out next.” I said. James went up to the stadium.

“Now it’s a stamina type vs a defense type, wow! James vs Inus, Jetris vs Irabur, who will win!? Let the battle commense!” The announcer said. “3...2...1...GO SHOOT!” Everyone shouted. Jetris and Irabur clashed in the center, which I thought was boring. Irabur hit Jetris hard and Jetris hit back, and burst Irabur. “James gets 2 points with a burst finish. Slashing Victory wins Game 2!” The referee announced. James came back to our bench, and I got up from the bench, and I went out in the stadium. I couldn’t believe it, but I was slouching. I took out my launcher, and put it into the side setup. I held my launcher loosely, something that I never do. An azure aura washed over me. I didn’t wait for the announcer to say stuff about who I am battling. I was battling Bobert again. Time to get over with this trash. “3...2...1...GO SHOOT!” Everyone yelled. Horungium landed on his wheel, and instantly went over to Uranus Breaker and burst him. I looked at his surprised face, and smiled. “Uh-” the referee started but I walked out of the stadium, to my house.

I wrote it.
(Dec. 18, 2017  11:12 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Here is chapter 11. It is on the google doc.
Chapter 11

“Hmm.” I was lying down on my bed, just after my mom scolded me---and all that stuff the mothers do when they don’t see you for a long time.

Rykos Azuki. That guy was so unpredictable. First he was extremely relaxed, then he was serious. Who was this guy?

Ding.

My mom opened the door and called from downstairs “Hyper, a friend of yours is here to see you!”

Huh, who?

At first, I was extremely confused. After a few seconds i realized it was that other kid who I battled along with Rykos. He was really fun to battle with. I ran down the stairs to see Arashi at the door.

“Hi Hyper!” Arashi said enthusiastically. “Guess what I got in the mail? An invite for the World Tournament! I assume you got one too!”

Is this kid insane? I thought. However, when I walked over to the mailbox, I noticed a letter with the WBBA seal. Opening it in disbelief, my eyes flashed over the contents. It read:

Dear Hyper,

You are invited to the WBBA World Tournament. This will be a team tournament. You have to make a team of three bladers. Make sure you train a lot because you will need it!

Sincerely,
The WBBA

I stood there. I was so surprised that my words that I were about to say came out as:

“Agh-Er-Ashgk.”

“Better choose your team now, catch you later!” As he went back to his house, I raced back to my room. I took out my phone and I called Vortex and James. I explained everything that happened in the last 15 minutes. They agreed to being in my team, so I knew that we had a chance in this tournament.

It has been 6 days after I got the letter, and today was the start of the tournament. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I am SUPER pumped for this tournament. I met James and Vortex at the WBBA main bey stadium. “Sup” we all nodded. We took out our beys. Strike Horungium, Ice Jetris, and Geranium Vesuvius. We put them in the middle of all of us.

“Slashing Victory!” I said, just when it came into my mind. “This is our team name.”

“Sure!” Vortex and James agreed. Together we walked into the bey stadium, ready to face our first opponent.

“Welcome everyone, to the WBBA World Tournament! For today’s battle, it will be Slashing Victory vs Icing Mind! To win a game you must earn 2 points--in other words, first to burst is out! The first team to win 3 games wins! Captains, choose who you will bring out in the battle first!” The announcer said.

“Oh gosh,” I mumbled. “I’m the captain that has to made important decisions. Well then, guys I’ll just send myself out,” I said. With their agreement, I sighed in relief. I decided that when I already went up to the stadium.

“Woah! Both teams are sending out their captains first! It’s Bobert vs Hyper, Uranus Breaker vs Strike Horungium, this will be a fierce attack type battle! Who will-”

“Um, ok sure.” The announcer said. “3...2...1...GO SHOOT!” Everyone in the room shouted. I pushed my launcher forward when I launched. Horungium instantly hit the wall of the stadium. Gaining speed, it hit each wall in 5 seconds. It finally gained such speed it quite literally rocketed towards Uranus Breaker.
“HORUNGIUM! BURNING CLAW STRIKE!” I shouted, doing my special move. Horungium hit Uranus Breaker, bursting it instantly. “Hyper gets 2 points with a burst finish! Slashing Victory wins Game 1.” The referee announced. I went back to James and Vortex. I slumped down on the bench.

This is boring I thought disappointed. I pointed at James. “You go out next.” I said. James went up to the stadium.

“Now it’s a stamina type vs a defense type, wow! James vs Inus, Jetris vs Irabur, who will win!? Let the battle commense!” The announcer said. “3...2...1...GO SHOOT!” Everyone shouted. Jetris and Irabur clashed in the center, which I thought was boring. Irabur hit Jetris hard and Jetris hit back, and burst Irabur. “James gets 2 points with a burst finish. Slashing Victory wins Game 2!” The referee announced. James came back to our bench, and I got up from the bench, and I went out in the stadium. I couldn’t believe it, but I was slouching. I took out my launcher, and put it into the side setup. I held my launcher loosely, something that I never do. An azure aura washed over me. I didn’t wait for the announcer to say stuff about who I am battling. I was battling Bobert again. Time to get over with this trash. “3...2...1...GO SHOOT!” Everyone yelled. Horungium landed on his wheel, and instantly went over to Uranus Breaker and burst him. I looked at his surprised face, and smiled. “Uh-” the referee started but I walked out of the stadium, to my house.

I wrote it.

Anything concerning the story should be on that thread. Especially drafts.
(Dec. 19, 2017  12:52 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2017  11:12 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Here is chapter 11. It is on the google doc.
Chapter 11

Ding.

Huh, who?

At first, I was extremely confused.  After a few seconds i realized it was that other kid who I battled along with Rykos. He was really fun to battle with. I ran down the stairs to see Arashi at the door.

Dear Hyper,

Sincerely,
The WBBA

“Agh-Er-Ashgk.”

“HORUNGIUM! BURNING CLAW STRIKE!” I shouted, doing my special move. Horungium hit Uranus Breaker, bursting it instantly. “Hyper gets 2 points with a burst finish! Slashing Victory wins Game 1.” The referee announced.  I went back to James and Vortex. I slumped down on the bench.

I wrote it.

Anything concerning the story should be on that thread. Especially drafts.
This isn't a draft. Tbh, Dragunix told me to post my chapter on the thread/

but which thread...

this one or the write ur original stories thingy thread
Deleted post
Introduction to Zela Myr and prophet Delphi

Zela is practicing her launch as a group of local Bladers walk up and ask for a battle. Zela agrees and she gets ready. The two launch and Delphi wobbles at the center, "Is that all?" Asked the blader, "you can't even get a good launch. Go now take it down." The opposing beyblade charges in just to be knocked back, the beyblade attacks once more and it gets knocked back at an odd angle, "now Delphi," said Zela, "Slanted counter." Delphi tilts so the wall of the layer stops the attack and then counters, knocking the opponent back and causing it to scrape. The beyblade is barely spining as it slowly goes to the center where it is flipped by Delphi.

The blader switches to stamina mode on its driver and Zela twists the layer on Delphi and it lowers lining up the frame. Zela tilts her launcher and they launch, Delphi rolls on the side of its bearing driver and sweeps down to the center. When it hits the other beyblade it lifts it up into the air and goes to the center. The beyblade falls down and bursts when it crashes into the stadium floor. The rest of the Bladers are amazed and go to practice at the other stadiums in the park.
What's going to happen with bound breakers?

I'd love to see tL and fJ finally face off and oC and nD battle. Dave, kristine and Jackson can battle the rest
Deleted post
(Dec. 23, 2017  3:36 AM)Dragunix Wrote: oC? I don't remember sorry...omega chimera?

tbh, I need to introduce Aurora a lot more...have her backstory changed a bit perhaps...

btw, @[MWF] , I figured out the way to make bV's gimmick work...a set of unlockable "segments" will be made to flip a pair of metal balls to match IWD and OWD...Idk if I am describing it well, but hopefully you understand what I am trying to say...

So, manual change from OWD to IWD and vice versa.
Deleted post
(Dec. 23, 2017  5:07 AM)Dragunix Wrote: yah

So it would work like this, you unlock two tabs and this allows you to twist the inner layer so it moves the weights to the outside or to the inside.

Let's say that the outer mode fills in the gap where inner doesn't.
Deleted post
(Dec. 23, 2017  7:52 PM)Dragunix Wrote: no, you can flip two of these tab things to set the weights closer in or closer out. You don't twist anything, although that could work too. I'll do that...

(Dec. 23, 2017  7:52 PM)Dragunix Wrote: no, you can flip two of these tab things to set the weights closer in or closer out. You don't twist anything, although that could work too. I'll do that...

The twist works better. It worked for twin nemesis, why not base it off something that works.
Deleted post
(Dec. 23, 2017  7:57 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I said I'd do that. Why are you asking if I am still doing the tab thing?...

Sorry I was agreeing with the twist. I was just saying that it worked for tW so it is a good idea.
Deleted post
(Dec. 23, 2017  8:01 PM)Dragunix Wrote: tN...srry

I know it is twin Nemesis, I mistyped.
Deleted post
(Dec. 24, 2017  5:58 AM)Dragunix Wrote: sorry about the frankness in that post...

No problem.
The bladers walked up to the stage doors as their names were roared over the stadium. "Shu Kurenai in the red corner and Franklin Aoki in the blue corner! Prepare for an electrifying match, bey fans!" They came up to the stage. Shu looked calm and collected as usual, and Franklin's mind was already racing, considering he'd have to take down a member of the Supreme Four. Franklin, strategy in mind, walked up to the stadium and got out his beyblade and launcher. His beyblade was tA.10L.Os. He looked at tesla Arcturion, unsure whether it would hold or whether it would break under pressure. He decided to go with his best, but most risky move. He knew that the Osmium driver would weigh him down to the center. But, just in case, he removed the Lightning frame. Shu looked at his bey and got into his launching stance as the announcer's voice rang over the stadium, with the audience's combined yelling as well. "3! 2! 1! Go.... SHOOT!" The beys sprung off. Spriggan went with it's Crux Boost, rolling around the stadium with it's Merge driver fast. But tesla Arcturion was prepared for this, as it's Osmium driver acted as it's anchor and it fell to the center. The white trail faded into nothing when it hit it's mark. But then Spriggan used Counterbreak. Spriggan came racing in as Shu yelled, "COUNTERBREAK!" Franklin responded by using his special move, Tesla Gauntlet. Tesla Gauntlet held the beyblade in place, even after Shu's fierce attack. Franklin, blinded by the rush of the moment, looked up at the screen. It read 2-0 in his favor, as the referee's voice wafted over the stadium. "Tesla Arcturion wins by Burst Finish! The score is 2-0!

(Part 2 to come soon.)
Deleted post
(Dec. 26, 2017  12:02 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Legend or storm or Requiem?

Legend.
(Dec. 23, 2017  3:36 AM)Dragunix Wrote: oC? I don't remember sorry...omega chimera?

tbh, I need to introduce Aurora a lot more...have her backstory changed a bit perhaps...

btw, @[MWF] , I figured out the way to make bV's gimmick work...a set of unlockable "segments" will be made to flip a pair of metal balls to match IWD and OWD...Idk if I am describing it well, but hopefully you understand what I am trying to say...
omega chimera. It's in the make your own beyblade character thread
Potental story point around arc 2-3. The reason it is here and not on the other thread is it is not a main story line yet, it is not in the story.

Rise of Draconis: a new team appears

"The two of us have desided to become trainers," said both Lily and Marcus, "But don't think we won't battle you guys when we get the chance." The room is silent for a while until Vis responds with, "that would cause the team to disband wouldn't it?" The twins nod and Marcus says, "But don't think we will be ditching you. We will still be following with you, just as trainers."

That was about a month ago, the group stayed together going to tournament to tournament until a letter was sent to them. It said, "I have seen how skilled you all are, how about a little proposition? I have a team I would like to make. Normally, this wouldn't be much of a hassle and I wouldn't have to reach out so far but I want the best. I have chosen three of you. With that said, I am looking forward to seeing the former members of team Double Threat. I have left you with the address, I'll be waiting. Signed, Arize Draconis." The letter was sealed with a wax seal that looked like a crest that had a Dragon on it. This confused Zac but made Vis interested.

The group finally reached the address after a plane ride and were amazed by the building, it was a large mansion in a forested area. They walked up to the door and was greeted by Arize. She said, "Welcome to the house of Draconis, this is where you will be staying as members of the team." She guided the group into a large gymnasium like room where five stadiums were placed, in the center stadium battled the other members of the team. Vis instantly picked up on the sound of the battle and smiled, Mytero is on the team, then he took a more curious posture when he noticed the odd sound of the other beyblade. The battle ended and Arize introduced the group to the other members, "this is Mytero Konosaba," said Arize, "and this is Zela Myr." Mytero walks up to Vis and they catch up while Zela just stood there and did not interact.

"There is a room for each of you and rooms to spare." Said Arize, showing the group their rooms. Zac said that he didn't need a room and that he would just bunk with Vis to keep an eye on him. To Vis' dismay, she agreed to the request.

And so a new team is formed.