Wouldn't it be spectacular (Neo Nostalgiatic Thread)?

I understand that MFB is a new thing.. But, i would personally really like to see the old original blades in MFB format.. They were a bit more personal and looked a bit better.
It's a decision that Takara will never make, yet it would be nice..

Same with the anime.. I was fairly happy when I learned that Beyblade is back. But, the first thing that I thought when I saw the anime was: "Where's Kai?"..

So, is there something or am I just too old?
Considering that they are following a constellation theme, it will indeed probably never happen.

I do not know what you thought was more personal in beasts than in constellations ... Now, with Metal Fight Beyblade, a Capricorn can go buy his Storm Capricorne.

Hm, I really do not want to have a thread dedicated to people being overly nostalgic and more or less bashing Metal Fight Beyblade, essentially ... At most I think it could have simply been posted in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic.
I grew up with plastics. I don't want plastics in the new MFB because the fact that it's new. If I want to feel nostalgic I call my friend over and we play plastics. But most of the time I'm using MFB because it's so much better. The toy companies aren't concerned with your nostalgia anyways, they just want to make money. Also a lot of the stuff in the game is from the anime and none of the old characters are in the new anime. (something about a different universe or something? I've never actually watched the new show)

You seem to post a lot about disliking the new Metal Fusion generation and being pro plastic... Have you even tried Metal Fusion? I think it's a lot more fun than the plastic generation... More customization, newer product, hearing metal hit metal when you play... More community support... Etc, etc.
(Jun. 21, 2010  3:15 PM)MaxL Wrote: I grew up with plastics. I don't want plastics in the new MFB because the fact that it's new. If I want to feel nostalgic I call my friend over and we play plastics. But most of the time I'm using MFB because it's so much better. The toy companies aren't concerned with your nostalgia anyways, they just want to make money. Also a lot of the stuff in the game is from the anime and none of the old characters are in the new anime. (something about a different universe or something? I've never actually watched the new show)

You seem to post a lot about disliking the new Metal Fusion generation and being pro plastic... Have you even tried Metal Fusion? I think it's a lot more fun than the plastic generation... More customization, newer product, hearing metal hit metal when you play... More community support... Etc, etc.

I prefer HMS because overall I get more powerful launches with them and I think they look much more advanced.

HOWEVER you are totally incorrect about the customization part. Plastics more specifically the V2 series with support parts was and still is the pinnacle of customizations they had the most variety almost everything up to then was able to be included with them they had the extra customization in the form of support parts on the bases (and the bases were all pretty freaking amazing too).

About money? There should be a market for nostalgia and I don't know how large it is, but it might be something they wanna look into to make more money.

All of this aside. I think certain MFB look incredible and perform as well as the best HMS could. I love how Storm looks and although Kei obviously disagrees with this because of the comment he made on my repaints. I love Flame possibly the best. (but I am a Sag and I've always had a soft spot for Archery)

Let's face it we are limited at the moment but the game is only starting again we're at the begining of the 2nd season of a probable 3 season series. This could be really something before we're through.
tbh a Pastic Renaissance isn't such a great idea.
The characters returning would probably just hinder the development of the new series, and people want to see something new. If it's big enough, I can see Hasbro (not TT) rereleasing the most popular plastics (The ones in the Phantom Force series) in limited quantities to see how they do. But I sincerely doubt it.

Metal Fight Plastics sounds pretty horrible, just in my opinion.
(Jun. 21, 2010  2:13 PM)DeizelMassacre Wrote: They were a bit more personal and looked a bit better.

This is an opinion. Many people think the complete opposite.

(Jun. 21, 2010  2:13 PM)DeizelMassacre Wrote: Same with the anime.. I was fairly happy when I learned that Beyblade is back. But, the first thing that I thought when I saw the anime was: "Where's Kai?"..

Metal Fight Beyblade is an entire new Beyblade series, not a new season.

(Jun. 21, 2010  2:13 PM)DeizelMassacre Wrote: So, is there something or am I just too old?

Age is not the issue. You can still play with Plastics but you should really just move on with the times. Plastics are outclassed and not many people use them anymore. MFB is the standard and is the current system that is still evolving.

(Jun. 21, 2010  2:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I really do not want to have a thread dedicated to people being overly nostalgic and more or less bashing Metal Fight Beyblade, essentially ... At most I think it could have simply been posted in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic.

Agreed. We've had this type of discussion so many times before.