Would Hasbro Make Other Beystaduims That Dont Look Like Pegusis Thunder Whip~???

i think the staduims that hasbro made are cheap they should make different creations like what they did with the plastic ones i hope they make diffrent staduims all they did was pegusis thunder whip and others that look like it and super vortex which i dont really like i like the jap staduims though

[Image: images%3Fq%3Dengine%2Bgear%2Bstaduim%26u...x=34&ty=53]
This doesn't need a thread of it's own.
Beyblade Random Thoughts would be better.
And probably not, it's Hasbro's style to make stadiums with no exits.
Their not nessicarily "cheap" but just different.
There's already one in the works with three "craters" in the center, but I don't see how any experienced player would want that...
the other one they made is a new mobile stadium and it was a little bit too small... but I like the super vortex it's the best alternative stadiums they made. IMO it can be better but work well with attack type then other stadiums.
(Sep. 02, 2010  9:09 PM)loyd87 Wrote: the other one they made is a new mobile stadium and it was a little bit too small... but I like the super vortex it's the best alternative stadiums they made. IMO it can be better but work well with attack type then other stadiums.

oh yeah i forgt about that i dont really like it either the best they got is the pegusis thunder whip
So far the Super Vortex Stadium is, in my opinion, the best that they have released. If only it had exits or even pockets. The slopes on it are great.

Do keep in mind that they have only just started. Who knows, maybe they will surprise us.

Hopefully they will do different designs though.
There really is no discussion value here. We all hope Hasbro will do much better with Stadiums.

Also, for your information, the term "jap" is pejorative, since the second world war. You should probably just type the whole word "Japanese", or abbreviate it to "jpn".