Worst damage youve ever takin from a beyblade?

Poll: Have you ever been hurt by a beyblade?

No, not at all.
0%
Yes, it hurt....
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
^ title says it all, share with us, some of your most painfull beyblade expeiriecnces. and/or things that have happened to you or a freind that you found amusing.

For me, i have a fake slayer stadium, thats pretty fun to mess around in, theres a hole in the stadium, (near the edge by one of the walls)

i was using smash attack custom, and, it hit the hole, and shot out of the stadium, and it hit my leg (which hurt)

another painfull moment, was:

The day i got my DEMS, i launched it into the stadium, then i picked it up a few seconds after, damn.. my hand killed..

and, a few days ago, my and my freinds were blading, and we had slushies with us, and...
one of the blades flew out of the stadium, and knocked over my freinds slushie, which made a nice mess xD i was laughing so hard.

and, many,many times , when a blade flew out of the stadium, and hit me or my freinds.
I got a cut on my shin once. It was gross, my skin was on the beyblade, and there was even a leg hair sticking out of it x_x
I was doing the Zombie vs. Double Weight Disk (DWD) Beyblade and I launched the DWD and it circled the stadium, then when I launched the Zombie and it went in the opposite direction. When they collided, the 10 Wide weight disk on the DWD broke and a piece flew and hit my hand. It killed.
Lol, when weight disk explode, its never a good thing , but its still a fun moment Grin

2 days ago, i was using a fake blade with one of my freinds, and the WD had an explosive shatter.

when the piece hit your hand, were you bleeding?
No, still hurt nonetheless
Once when I was like 9 I wanted to see what happened if I launched my dragoon F without the AR.
I was only wearing a thin vest because it was the middle of summer.
So I launched it and the WD went flying and it hit me smack in the chest and it kiiiiiiilllllleeed.
I've still got a mark from it!!
we've had this topic before and it was locked because it was just a bunch of kids either bragging about how much they hurt themselves with a children's toy or just making stuff up entirely