Worst Beyblade Losses/Fails

(Oct. 28, 2020  4:30 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  7:53 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: not much of a surprise. Mirage Fafnir is very obviously better than King Helios

i told that to mike a billion of times

try not to use real names

(Oct. 28, 2020  3:24 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: My Super Hyperion lost to a Single layer hasbro evipero...

oh... wow...
(Oct. 28, 2020  1:32 PM)UnionAchilles Wrote: I just had master spriggan, around, br burst against rage 😒

The sad part was that rage was on 1a, dimension

Uhm... 1A only spins right, so how did you get it to work on Rage?
(Oct. 28, 2020  5:50 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  1:32 PM)UnionAchilles Wrote: I just had master spriggan, around, br burst against rage 😒

The sad part was that rage was on 1a, dimension

Uhm... 1A only spins right, so how did you get it to work on Rage?

maybe he meant 3a
Irritating wall not working in real life

if you get the joke
while I am a member of a local bey club (OVERDRIVE RUN) and we battle against each other. as the bey game goes. I went 13-0 I was the club champion and I had my legacy, reputation, and my Turbo Slingshock Precision Strike Launcher on the line. it was a three-round event using one bey. I won the first round with a survivor. In the second and third rounds were terrible I burst both rounds. and the third round I thought I was winning but my opponent had a surprise launch with a weird angle that threw me ff my game and I lost.
(Oct. 28, 2020  11:44 PM)TURBO_OVERDIRVE Wrote: while I am a member of a local bey club (OVERDRIVE RUN) and we battle against each other. as the bey game goes. I went 13-0 I was the club champion and I had my legacy, reputation, and my Turbo Slingshock Precision Strike Launcher on the line.  it was a three-round event using one bey. I won the first round with a survivor. In the second and third rounds were terrible I burst both rounds. and the third round I thought I was winning but my opponent had a surprise launch with a weird angle that threw me  ff my game and I lost.

What bey? Also just buy a sparking launcher then u win any hasbruh battle lol
(Oct. 28, 2020  11:44 PM)TURBO_OVERDIRVE Wrote: while I am a member of a local bey club (OVERDRIVE RUN) and we battle against each other. as the bey game goes. I went 13-0 I was the club champion and I had my legacy, reputation, and my Turbo Slingshock Precision Strike Launcher on the line.  it was a three-round event using one bey. I won the first round with a survivor. In the second and third rounds were terrible I burst both rounds. and the third round I thought I was winning but my opponent had a surprise launch with a weird angle that threw me  ff my game and I lost.

That sucks. Can you become club champion again?
(Oct. 30, 2020  7:53 PM)UnionAchilles Wrote:

That sucks. Can you become club champion again?
working on it. I am in the championship match next week but I am against pegasus and I have fafnir to use right now

(Oct. 30, 2020  7:38 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

What bey? Also just buy a sparking launcher then u win any hasbruh battle lol
I had fafnir (i always use Fafnir in one bey competitions) And I was against Achilles
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:38 PM)TURBO_OVERDIRVE Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  7:53 PM)UnionAchilles Wrote: That sucks. Can you become club champion again?
working on it. I am in the championship match next week but I am against pegasus and I have fafnir to use right now

(Oct. 30, 2020  7:38 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: What bey? Also just buy a sparking launcher then u win any hasbruh battle lol
I had fafnir (i always use Fafnir in one bey competitions) And I was against Achilles
If u always use fafnir get mirage tt easy dubz