Worn Teeth / Fragile Parts (Burst)

I was wondering wether there is a thread yet that goes over which parts in Burst are very fragile. I've been reading through the forum for hours and only now start understanding the basics of which parts wear out too easily.

Wouldn't it be an option to create a thread where we go over which parts are fragile / which parts burst too easily from the get-go / which parts are so terrible that you might want to stay away from them?

If someone has a small budget and can only buy a few beyblades, it'd be a shame if that person bought something that won't last long or is outright terrible.

(I'm even hearing people say some teeth wear down after 20 minutes of playing? Is that the case with every single beyblade? Or specific layers?)
The only parts vulnerable to teeth wearing are Valkyrie and Deathscyther. The latter will show no sign of wear on its teeth but will still become a lot more vulnerable to Bursting just a few matches after it has been opened.

As for fragile parts, looking through the Whine About Your Breaks topic definitely tells you which parts to look out for... https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Whine-a...our-breaks
(Aug. 25, 2016  2:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The only parts vulnerable to teeth wearing are Valkyrie and Deathscyther. The latter will show no sign of wear on its teeth but will still become a lot more vulnerable to Bursting just a few matches after it has been opened.

As for fragile parts, looking through the Whine About Your Breaks topic definitely tells you which parts to look out for... https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Whine-a...our-breaks

I get that. But I still firmly believe such topic would be valuable.
(Aug. 25, 2016  2:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The only parts vulnerable to teeth wearing are Valkyrie and Deathscyther. The latter will show no sign of wear on its teeth but will still become a lot more vulnerable to Bursting just a few matches after it has been opened.

?

My Deathscythers definitely show wear. I would also not say that it becomes "a lot more vulnerable" after "just a few matches." They are good for a while, generally (unless a tooth breaks off, which has happened to me!)
Yes they do show wear after a while, but both Cye Kinomiya and I have noticed that it is significantly more vulnerable after just a few matches, without showing sign of wear yet.