[Worldwide] The Victorious [Worldwide]

The Victorious
Recruiting!

We are The Victorious! We will defy all odds!

Everyone throughout the world can join this team!

I will take anyone for our team, even if you think you are the worst blader in the world. Anyone can be the best if they try their hardest!

To join this team just post this handy dandy format!

Name: (Real or Not) Kitai

Combo:MSF-H Reviser Reviser BD145CS, Basalt Bull AD145WD, MF Beat Lynx GB145RF, and Meteo L-Drago CH120WD.

Attack, Stamina, Defense, Balance, or Spin Equalizer: Defense

Launcher:

How Long have you been blading?: 5 years

You do not have to put the team name in your signature

Members
Kitai (MSF-H Revizer Revizer BD145CS)
AWESOMEBLADER96 (MF Basalt Leone 230D)
Tri (Ifraid SaramandaBD145/TR145 RF/MF)
Name: Elias

Blade, MF basalt leone 230 d, hell Pegasus d125 rf, burn picies ad145 mb, and MF earth kerbecs 230 cs

Balance

Launcher setup: red hasbro grip, black grip rubber, red grip support, red Takara string launcher.

Been blading 7 years I'm 16
(Sep. 14, 2012  10:02 PM)AWESOMEBLADER96 Wrote: Name: Elias

Blade, MF basalt leone 230 d

Balance

Launcher setup: red hasbro grip, black grip rubber, red grip support, red Takara string launcher.

Been blading 7 years I'm 16

You're in bro!

Awesome now what do I do? I've never been on a team
(Sep. 14, 2012  10:10 PM)AWESOMEBLADER96 Wrote: Awesome now what do I do?

Go to all tournaments that you can go to.
When you get new combos post them here.
Try to recruit new members.
And Overall help this team be #1!

No problem there
hey KiTai!
I see that I have another competing team! Smile
Well, good luck!
Just because your really cool, Kitai, I am going to join this team. Stupid

Name: Tri (Name is Insomniac. temporarily) (Zane)

Combo: Ifraid Saramanda BD145/TR145 RF/MF

Attack, Stamina, Defense, Balance, or Spin Equalizer: Equalizer and Stamina

Launcher: Launcher Grip w/ Beylauncher L/R

How Long have you been blading?: Since plastics

(Sep. 15, 2012  2:54 AM)Insomniac. Wrote: Just because your really cool, Kitai, I am going to join this team.

EDIT, Didn't mean to post this so fast. I wasn't done typing.

Okay!
Just fill out the team format (In the OP)
Ok, I fixed it Smile
(Sep. 15, 2012  3:01 AM)Insomniac. Wrote: Ok, I fixed it Smile

Now, your are offically in!
Welcome!
@A. Sama
Thanks
Seriously, these worldwide teams HAVE to stop. They are not even TEAMS, they're just mass piles of members falling under a name.
It is true though, hah. Seriously, what are you going to do, as a team ?
Ehhh... I'm not sure. It's a fun thing for younger members to think their in it. I just joined because I like Kitai, You are right, though, I suppose...

It'd be more fun for members to collaborate as an actual team, with a small amount of members (3 - 6 or so) that actually live near each other / participate in the same events together. The WBO needs more teams like that.

Please refer to my argument here, and on it's second page.
(Sep. 15, 2012  4:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is true though, hah. Seriously, what are you going to do, as a team ?

Yes, and now with the crackdown on "chats", unless you can meet in person, there is 0 to no point.
Yeah, I see now. The only reason I said what I did is because I'm really tired, lol.

Sorry Kitai, but take me off of memebers, I realized that theres really no point considering we can't meet in person and I've never been to a tournment.
*sigh*
Might as well close this thread.
With my luck, I knew this would happen.
And it's certain that no one will join my team with the whole convorsation on how worldwide teams suck...

WHY DID MY TEAM THREAD HAVE TO BE TRAMPLED OVER!
I for one totally agree with Sam, some of the points he brought up in Insomniac's thread make sense and should be applied in my opinion.

Kitai, you should make a small team as suggested by Sam. They're more fun and are actually teams, not just overpopulated groups of members put together around the world/country.
(Sep. 15, 2012  4:32 AM)Omega Wrote: I for one totally agree with Sam, some of the points he brought up in Insomniac's thread make sense and should be applied in my opinion.

Kitai, you should make a small team as suggested by Sam. They're more fun and are actually teams, not just overpopulated groups of members put together around the world/country.

Ah, I was, but no one is in my area.
I'm not going to drive 3 or 6 hours to see random bladers...
Yup, someone close this