50.00%
Normal
16.67%
Below Average
0%
Failure
0%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)

This is a Worldwide Beyblade Team in which we only accept the best of the best Beybladers. We would prefer that only Team Members post in our thread, unless it is someone applying for the team. Now let's get on to the important stuff.

Requirements
-Attended at least 1 Officially Sanctioned WBO Tournament
-Has at least 3 Wins in his Battle Record
-Is prepared to help Advertise the Team at times of need
-Will not post defying things in other Team's threads
-Won't make fun of any member on the WBO
-Must listen to appointed WBO Team Captain
-Over 1,000 Points
-An exception can be made only if you are an active poster with an Antique Face

If you fit the above requirements then please fill in the application below to apply for the Team.

Application
Age: We accept all ages, but it is important that we know how old you are.
Attended Tournaments: We need this to know your experience. Please tell us the names as well.
Times Placed: We need to know how many times you have actually been in the Top 3.
WBO Contributions: These are things such as posting testing threads, hosting tournaments, and etc.

Based on your answers to each question it will tell us how good you are and if you are fit to be a member on our team.

Do You Want an Alliance?
We don't, because in my opinion it doesn't really serve a purpose. So please do not ask us this question. We do however accept Team Challenges.

Current Team Members
BeyRank #867 BlitzArmor
***We are currently looking for 5 more Team Members***

Announcements
The Team has been made! Apply for more announcements such as new members, Team Placings, and current applications!

Sponsors
These are members who support our team!
I'm sorry but this doesn't suit for my taste of a team but thanks anyway's
(Jul. 17, 2014  10:12 PM)Greninja Master Wrote: I'm sorry but this doesn't suit for my taste of a team but thanks anyway's

Then why would u post? It's SPAM...
(Jul. 17, 2014  10:15 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2014  10:12 PM)Greninja Master Wrote: I'm sorry but this doesn't suit for my taste of a team but thanks anyway's

whatever ..
(Jul. 17, 2014  10:26 PM)Greninja Master Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2014  10:15 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:

whatever ..
Sorry guys, but my team would prefer if we didn't have this type of discussion in this thread, because it lessens the likely ness of one to join. Please private message each other if you want to keep arguing. Sorry for the inconvenience.
This kinda seems like a copy of my faction,Quantum Knight's

But…good job

Maybe could join the factions/teams someday
Well if you want to. Thank You for the compliments!
(Aug. 03, 2014  12:56 AM)boomix Wrote: may i join your team it seems nice
fill out the application to join first, and you have to join a tourney first too
(Aug. 03, 2014  12:56 AM)boomix Wrote: may i join your team it seems nice
Yeah you don't meet the requirements as Pika said so you can't actually apply.