World or Lord?

(May. 05, 2021  4:33 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  10:42 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: I understand, I never said it's not. This is also not the right thread for your post.
Yes it is the right post. Your comment on the other hand, is not right for this thread. 
Again, please stop.
(May. 05, 2021  3:10 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  4:33 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  10:42 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: I understand, I never said it's not. This is also not the right thread for your post.
Yes it is the right post. Your comment on the other hand, is not right for this thread. 

This isnt an argument thread. The title is not Spriggan or Diabolos. I don't need your extra comments. Thank you.
You are a sad little man, this is honestly pathetic and not worth my time. If my post has no place in this thread, then yours too. Don't try to act like a smartass, it's embarrassing.
(May. 05, 2021  4:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: You are a sad little man, this is honestly pathetic and not worth my time. If my post has no place in this thread, then yours too. Don't try to act like a smartass, it's embarrassing.

Thanks. Please Stop now.
(May. 05, 2021  4:22 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  3:10 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
You are a sad little man, this is honestly pathetic and not worth my time. If my post has no place in this thread, then yours too. Don't try to act like a smartass, it's embarrassing.

Bro stop it please your being very rude to my friend and I don't like it WBO is for everyone to be nice to each other so please no name calling
(May. 05, 2021  4:41 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  4:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: You are a sad little man, this is honestly pathetic and not worth my time. If my post has no place in this thread, then yours too. Don't try to act like a smartass, it's embarrassing.

Thanks. Please Stop now.

You're welcome, as I said, this is not worth my time.
(May. 05, 2021  4:47 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:

Bro stop it please your being very rude to my friend and I don't like it WBO is for everyone to be nice to each other so please no name calling
First of all, it's you're not your. You're probably a kid, so I'll tell you this, never take a side in an argument. You could always try to cool things down, but as I said, never take a side.
(May. 05, 2021  4:57 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  4:47 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Bro stop it please your being very rude to my friend and I don't like it WBO is for everyone to be nice to each other so please no name calling
First of all, it's you're not your. You probably a kid, so I'll tell you this, never take a side in an argument. You could always try to cool things down, but as I said, never take a side.

Unhappy
(May. 05, 2021  4:56 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Not needed.
Are you bored or something? Pal, just let this go. You don't need this.

(May. 05, 2021  4:57 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  4:57 PM)g2_ Wrote: First of all, it's you're not your. You probably a kid, so I'll tell you this, never take a side in an argument. You could always try to cool things down, but as I said, never take a side.

Unhappy
You don't have to be sad, just an advice.
(May. 05, 2021  4:58 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  4:56 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Not needed.
Are you bored or something? Pal, just let this go. You don't need this.

(May. 05, 2021  4:57 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Unhappy

I will talk to staff if you don't stop
(May. 05, 2021  4:59 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  4:58 PM)g2_ Wrote: Are you bored or something? Pal, just let this go. You don't need this.

I will talk to staff if you don't stop
You need to chill out pal, don't start this. And don't threaten anyone. Talk to the staff, no one really cares.
Closing this thread. G2, you're entirely out of line.